The fraud of wind power

olfraud and Co. love to tell us how great windpower is, but here are 90 turbines being removed. Far short of their 20 year life expectancy. Some asshole got rich, and the taxpayers paid for it.

93 GW of wind installed in 2020.

127 GW of solar in 2020

And then there is the cost factor'
View attachment 505846

And then there are the dummies like Mr. Westwall, still standing beside the road, screaming "Get a Horse!". LOL

And how many of those fraudulent windfarms are going to be blown up like this one?

Huh, dumbfuck?

WE are still building more here. Also the ocean has wind 24/7 and powers a good many.

Yes, because you are stupid. Germany figured it out and is abandoning them because they are tired of freezing to death. These windmills were destroyed long before their time because they cost more to operate than they were producing. That's the problem you idiots have. You don't understand the difference between "installed power" the numbers you love to spew, and ACTUAL power. The amount of energy they actually produce. Which is FAR lower than what they are rated at.

Yeah, and wind sucks no matter where you are. I dare you to research the gap between installed capacity, and realized production.

olfraud and Co. love to tell us how great windpower is, but here are 90 turbines being removed. Far short of their 20 year life expectancy. Some asshole got rich, and the taxpayers paid for it.

127 GW of solar in 2020

View attachment 505846

And then there are the dummies like Mr. Westwall, still standing beside the road, screaming "Get a Horse!". LOL

Without grid storage, right? I mean other than using fossil fuels to make up the gap in the variable output of renewable energy and peak demand, right?

So basically everything you referenced is practically useless as a source of meeting peak demand without fossil fuels, right?

127 GW of solar in 2020

View attachment 505846

Without grid storage, right? I mean other than using fossil fuels to make up the gap in the variable output of renewable energy and peak demand, right?

So basically everything you referenced is practically useless as a source of meeting peak demand without fossil fuels, right?

Wrong. However, grid scale storage is coming on strong, and I predict with the VPP's it will be a far bigger market than this projects;

1624797758917.png

You better hope wind power is long term; your kids, kids will depend on it.

BERLIN (AP) — The German government wants to increase offshore wind power capacity five-fold by 2040 as part of its plan to wean the country off fossil fuels. The Cabinet on Wednesday agreed on a bill that would set a goal of 40 Gigawatts of installed offshore wind power capacity in 20 years, from about 7.5 Gigawatts at present.

You better hope wind power is long term; your kids, kids will depend on it.
Of course it is long term. Unless you wish to go to a bigger mill, you simply remove the blades and turbine when a major overhaul is needed, replace it with a fresh one, and rebuild the old one.

BERLIN (AP) — The German government wants to increase offshore wind power capacity five-fold by 2040 as part of its plan to wean the country off fossil fuels. The Cabinet on Wednesday agreed on a bill that would set a goal of 40 Gigawatts of installed offshore wind power capacity in 20 years, from about 7.5 Gigawatts at present.

That story is a year old. The new facts are they are abandoning wind.

Try and keep up to the modern era.

127 GW of solar in 2020

View attachment 505846

Wrong. However, grid scale storage is coming on strong, and I predict with the VPP's it will be a far bigger market than this projects;

View attachment 506074

Let me know when grid storage - other than fossil fuels - equals the installed capacity of renewables.

Cause what you are showing doesn't address the point I am making. You need to take the same critical eye you have towards fossil fuels and turn it on renewables lest you experience a predictable surprise.

Do you cry when they dismantle a coal or nuclear generator?

You do know that wind power has been around since the early 00's..right?
So...old tech being replaced by new tech...OMG..someone..call the press!!..oh..wait.

Link? Or are you just CLAIRVOYANT, JacK?

I hope I look that good after sitting out in the sun and rain for 20 years.

127 GW of solar in 2020

View attachment 505846

And how many of those fraudulent windfarms are going to be blown up like this one?

Huh, dumbfuck?

WE are still building more here. Also the ocean has wind 24/7 and powers a good many.

DOLDRUMS

My question was, if wind and solar are so cheap, why are they not replacing traditional sources overnight?

I don't have to tell you: if they can save a penny on a cheaper gum wrapper, business switches to it because a penny X millions of product equals a fortune saved.

If power companies found that wind and solar were 5¢ cheaper per gigawatt, they'd be all over it in a minute dropping everything else.

They aren't.

The only markets where wind and solar do well are in government's market when they create artificial ones with subsidies.

Do you cry when they dismantle a coal or nuclear generator?

No, if the coal plant is a bad one, I am happy. If the nuke is dangerous, I am happy.

On the other hand, if they are productive, and in the case of the coal fired plant, using good quality scrubbers, I am likewise happy if they are not shut down.

Only extremist anti science loons would rather sit in the dark than have electricity.

No, if the coal plant is a bad one, I am happy. If the nuke is dangerous, I am happy.

On the other hand, if they are productive, and in the case of the coal fired plant, using good quality scrubbers, I am likewise happy if they are not shut down.

Only extremist anti science loons would rather sit in the dark than have electricity.
Let's take a moment to thank the Dems for the government regulation requiring the coal plants to use those good quality scrubbers. Regulations, I believe Trump wanted to end.

Let's take a moment to thank the Dems for the government regulation requiring the coal plants to use those good quality scrubbers. Regulations, I believe Trump wanted to end.

No, Trump didn't want to do that. Where do you come up with this crap? Or did you invent that lie yourself?

Forum List

Back