The Free +Rep Thread

Wake

Easygoing Conservative
Jun 11, 2013
This thread is for anyone who likes getting +rep. To get rep you post funny stuff to earn it, which is whatever crazy stuff you can think of. Without further ado...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=COAvbDK2S5s]The Joker says HI - YouTube[/ame]

Once upon a time, there was a 'free pos rep' thread: it was a fun thread where some of the 'old timers' (a lot 'older' than me!) hung out to be silly, swap cyber-baked goods and try to help out the no0bs by giving them a few rep points so they wouldn't feel so nekkid and lonely here.

It was a really good idea and a fun thread : ))

The funniest scene from Mr. Deeds.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JjxxoKKklgU]Mr. Deeds NO DADDY NO - YouTube[/ame]

Once upon a time, there was a 'free pos rep' thread: it was a fun thread where some of the 'old timers' (a lot 'older' than me!) hung out to be silly, swap cyber-baked goods and try to help out the no0bs by giving them a few rep points so they wouldn't feel so nekkid and lonely here.

It was a really good idea and a fun thread : ))

It's a pretty good idea. There was a thread in another forum that had a similar idea. Who doesn't like swapping cyber-baked goods, lol? :razz:

pictures%20funniest%20taken.png

GIVE ME THE MAX REP SO I CAN GO OUT THERE AND COMPETE WITH THE WORST OF THE CONDESCENDING BAHS_TURDS. Without rep, a poster is naught but a mosquiteer...WITH IT he is a Musketeer!

It's not really a free rep thread if you have to earn it is it?
I see it sort of like being a kid and having a lemonade stand in your front yard. You have to earn it, but no one would really bother to buy it except that they are being nice to the kid with the lemonade stand. :)

Turn some lemons into lemonade, sourpuss.

Last edited:
Hell, I don't know what to say. I was expecting this thread to die out because in retrospect it could be taken as a cheap way to garner positive reputation. But, if people like it, so be it.

So because I can't brain today because it's unwise to drink tea at night that MIGHT have caffene, I'm prone to rambling like one of my old clients who doesn't like his bacon too crispy.

In the healthcare field as a Caregiver/CNA, I've learned a few things. Chickens DO have a fondness for raw balls of ground beef, and they like it frequently. As well as papaya and honeydew melon. Old people tend to like their homes really hot and humid, because as they age and oxidize their skin becomes thinner and more frail. Also, you may not like anything that's crispy or crunchy, but cookies are alright. Lastly, some of these old couples are absolutely freaking cute. I hope one day when I'm 90 I have a wife who's there to care for me and my hump, lol. :D:tongue:

A SPLIT DECISION

A group of thugs accost you and lower you into a vat until you are neck deep in DO-DO. Then someone approaches with a pail of urine and you know the intended target is your face, Would you DUCK?

Birds can't fly over the Capitol building when Congress is in session, they have to walk by it because Congress sucks!

Will Governor Christie run for president in 2016? Probably not. I can't picure him RUNNING for anything, He might WALK to the presidency but he sure won't be RUNNING!

Then again, the race isn't always given to the swift...heh heh heh! Remember the tortoise and the hare!

a THUG who looked a lot like George Zimmerman was undergoing a body cavity search by police investigators. They pulled 10 balloons filled with white powder from his anal cavity. Needless to say the feces covered balloons presented quite damning evidence. When asked what he had to say about his colon cargo the suspect replied loudly: IT AIN'T MINE!

Forum List

Back