The Front Porch Swing

So, my little one just asked to watch some sci-fy later on this evening. I was wondering to myself, where does my little one get this imagination for aliens and flying saucers and nighty-night stories about such stuff? :D

And then the answer came to me. I was just archiving photos from years past and just came across this one:

CIMG0792Large_zps8122f26d.jpg

That was little Miss Statalicious at 5 months, taking a nap in her buggy. Notice the stuffed animal. Now, I wonder who gave her that gift?!?! Hmmmm.....

:lol:

Last edited:
I love when people call in that are too busy to talk. When I finish a claim, I'm supposed to give them a fifteen-digit claim number and then read the closing script.

Me: 123 ... 456 ...
Caller: Thank you very much, ma'am.
Me: That's not the whole number, sir.
Caller: Oh.

Just made myself a tomato, cheese and onion omelette for breakfast. Time to take a shower and head off for the retreat.

Catch you later!

Good morning, BDBoop. Just having a coffee and getting ready to run a few errands. How about yourself?

Just made myself a tomato, cheese and onion omelette for breakfast. Time to take a shower and head off for the retreat.

Catch you later!

You're very flexible. I tried that, could never fit myself into the pan. :eusa_shifty:

Gonna dump this here, I just love this good morning song, and a cynical nod to %*# Daylight Savings Crime:

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xCGndFqOjZk"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xCGndFqOjZk[/ame]

Well, I must get off the computer and do a few things. You have a great day, BDBoop. See you later. :)

Catch you later!

I'm fixing Eggs Benedict.....have all the necessary ingredients, ummmmm, it's going to be so good!

Haven't had that in the longest time. When we go out to breakfast now, I'm on this pancake kick. Pecan pancakes. I do love Ihop eggs benedict though. I just cook quick breakfasts here in the morning.

Catch you later!

I'm fixing Eggs Benedict.....have all the necessary ingredients, ummmmm, it's going to be so good!

Haven't had that in the longest time. When we go out to breakfast now, I'm on this pancake kick. Pecan pancakes. I do love Ihop eggs benedict though. I just cook quick breakfasts here in the morning.

We don't usually have big breakfasts, but once in a while we go all out....

Forum List

Back