The Front Porch Swing

I thought so.

In some ways, number 1 was the most stunning of all. Just to think that it's not been all that long since death by guillotine went out of vogue....

:eek:

I know! Total brain tilt.

Did you find any bodies in Cheers!? It looked like a few people took to 'under the bar' as a logical place to end the night.

So I get a cup of coffee and come out to the Porch and all the seats are taken! :eek:

dogs-on-porch-7.2013.jpg

And color-coordinated, no less! I sense a conspiracy of some sort.

:lol:

Color-coordinated and seated by size too! Most definitely a conspiracy!

I may need to work up a statistical analysis on this... hmmm....

Weekly grocery shopping. :) The time seems to change every week though, so I'm just hanging here. Sometime after we get home again, I'll need to sleep for a decent amount of time since I start work at 8:30 p.m.
No one should have to work on daylight savings day, especially not at 8:30. What may I ask do you do that you have to work at 8:30 p.m.?

Weekly grocery shopping. :) The time seems to change every week though, so I'm just hanging here. Sometime after we get home again, I'll need to sleep for a decent amount of time since I start work at 8:30 p.m.
No one should have to work on daylight savings day, especially not at 8:30. What may I ask do you do that you have to work at 8:30 p.m.?

Insurance claims intake. I work at home, online. Love it. :) I put in for graveyard because I enjoy those hours. Much more peaceful.

Insurance claims intake. I work at home, online. Love it. :) I put in for graveyard because I enjoy those hours. Much more peaceful.
Nice. You obviously do not miss the social aspect of working from an office...being around people, coffee break, going out for lunch...

I don't miss 'the office' climate now that I have been retired more than a year.

We stay busy with local events, friends, family, church, etc.

Nice. You obviously do not miss the social aspect of working from an office...being around people, coffee break, going out for lunch...

Not at all. Just like I'm sure they wouldn't miss the commute, business casual, backstabbing gossips, and etc. ;)

Forum List

Back