The Front Porch Swing

Hey [MENTION=1528]Yurt[/MENTION]!! Good to see you!

I've been meaning to ask you....do you still live in that yurt?I believe years ago when I was first here you said you did...and in a beautiful location as well. I won't ask the location cuz you might want that private but can I see the yurt again?
Ever since I saw yours..I have wanted one. Never heard of them before either, until I saw yours. Now I am coveting one.

First House, now Yurt.

I'm seeing a pattern.

@HomelessInACardboardBox

btw honey...I didn't really give up either...but I also refused radiation and chemo. I'm still breathin'. And it has not come back. (knock on wood).

I've been meaning to ask you....do you still live in that yurt?I believe years ago when I was first here you said you did...and in a beautiful location as well. I won't ask the location cuz you might want that private but can I see the yurt again?
Ever since I saw yours..I have wanted one. Never heard of them before either, until I saw yours. Now I am coveting one.

First House, now Yurt.

I'm seeing a pattern.

@HomelessInACardboardBox

???

Oh. Wait. I think I get it. A house and a yurt,homeless. LOL. Not yet I ain't! And we have a truck, so I will always have a roof. :lol:

Guys, I know this might not be the right forum but I have a lot of friends in here and I need prayers for my sister Sandi. I think she's giving up. She's not going to let them do any more chemo or radiation. I know I have to respect her wishes but it's damned hard. Thanks y'all. If you don't see me posting much you know why.

So sorry, best wishes to you and your sister and her loved ones. :smiliehug:

First House, now Yurt.

I'm seeing a pattern.

@HomelessInACardboardBox

???

House > yurt > cardboard box...

I guess it goes with "stoop".

* sits on stoop waiting for the popsicle truck to drive up *

1998-icecream-truck4.jpg

When Bo and Bo post Back to Back I get Befuddled...

Can't believe I found this on YouTube. A bit avant-garde but this guy took a meaningless piece of speech and made the verbal inflections into music...

John Somebody:
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IPlY4X5hrYk"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IPlY4X5hrYk[/ame]

Guys, I know this might not be the right forum but I have a lot of friends in here and I need prayers for my sister Sandi. I think she's giving up. She's not going to let them do any more chemo or radiation. I know I have to respect her wishes but it's damned hard. Thanks y'all. If you don't see me posting much you know why.

I will definitely put time into praying for your sister.

What kind of cancer is she suffering from?

I can't imagine the worry you must feel, I hope that you and your sister are surrounded by positive people, who are hope filled, loving and comforting.

:smiliehug:

If you're here, it's the right forum. And yes, honey; you need to respect her wishes. Quality of life has to count for something, and she just may be done climbing that mountain.

God bless. :huddle:

Forum List

Back