The Front Porch Swing

Somebody make me a sammich.

Only the best for you. :tongue:

wrappeddoublecheeseburgers1.JPG

Did you think you were "Queen" just cause you started this neato thread? Nobody's going to make you a sammich....make it yourself.....

Strangely enough, Aaron already took care of it - as did my sister. Went upstairs, and lunch was waiting. Life is good. :thup:

I thought you WERE the Queen. I just didn't want to end up in the dungeon. Maybe your sister thinks the same thing.

Did you think you were "Queen" just cause you started this neato thread? Nobody's going to make you a sammich....make it yourself.....

Strangely enough, Aaron already took care of it - as did my sister. Went upstairs, and lunch was waiting. Life is good. :thup:

I know....that Aaron likes to undo things....be careful, he seems a wee bit sly...:evil:

I thought you WERE the Queen. I just didn't want to end up in the dungeon. Maybe your sister thinks the same thing.

She acts like a Queen.....and you might end up in the dungeon anyway....sammich maker..:)

It kicked in, but not quite enough to make me 329475748967...oops....agjao;fgiaopehgaghal....oops again...not enough to make me nod off and bump my head on the keyboa$^)$^)%&$)*%)$%^...huh? Whassat? Oh. I mean...not enough yet. :lmao:

Only the best for you. :tongue:

wrappeddoublecheeseburgers1.JPG

Why, you could warm those up on your home skillet.

Boopsie has a nice warm home skillet! :D

I know....that Aaron likes to undo things....be careful, he seems a wee bit sly...:evil:

He learned from the best...

:eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle:

Hey [MENTION=1528]Yurt[/MENTION]!! Good to see you!

I've been meaning to ask you....do you still live in that yurt?I believe years ago when I was first here you said you did...and in a beautiful location as well. I won't ask the location cuz you might want that private but can I see the yurt again?
Ever since I saw yours..I have wanted one. Never heard of them before either, until I saw yours. Now I am coveting one.

Guys, I know this might not be the right forum but I have a lot of friends in here and I need prayers for my sister Sandi. I think she's giving up. She's not going to let them do any more chemo or radiation. I know I have to respect her wishes but it's damned hard. Thanks y'all. If you don't see me posting much you know why.

Guys, I know this might not be the right forum but I have a lot of friends in here and I need prayers for my sister Sandi. I think she's giving up. She's not going to let them do any more chemo or radiation. I know I have to respect her wishes but it's damned hard. Thanks y'all. If you don't see me posting much you know why.

Candle lit, prayers whispered, positive thoughts for Sandi and all your family, honey.

Forum List

Back