The Front Porch Swing

i camp in yurts, especially the oregon coast. i don't live in one. :)

I bet you have a helluva view. But I coulda swore you lived in another country. Did you a few years ago?

do you i know you from another board? i only lived out of the country for a year but i think i have not mentioned that on any board in over 10 years.

I think Gracie is stalking you. Be afraid. :eek:

So...about that sweet tea........:eusa_whistle:

Coming right up! Except I have no idea how it is traditionally served. Lemon? Mint? :eusa_eh:

Like this --

bouquet-glass-hummingbird-feeder.jpg

You must have a very discerning eye.

Not so much about all colors, I'm just been particular about Aqua since high school.

I'm just green, all over the spectrum. There aren't a lot of greens where I go " ... ew. Really?"

I wouldn't go "... ew. Really?" about blue, green, or teal (they're nice colors). I was just noting the distinction of my preference.

What happens if you neg in this sub-forum? I should try it and find out. Now for a random victim. Hey, Pogo...

:eusa_shifty:

Not so much about all colors, I'm just been particular about Aqua since high school.

I'm just green, all over the spectrum. There aren't a lot of greens where I go " ... ew. Really?"

I wouldn't go "... ew. Really?" about blue, green, or teal (they're nice colors). I was just noting the distinction of my preference.

Okay.

I was talking about me. My preferences. :thup:

i camp in yurts, especially the oregon coast. i don't live in one. :)

I bet you have a helluva view. But I coulda swore you lived in another country. Did you a few years ago?

do you i know you from another board? i only lived out of the country for a year but i think i have not mentioned that on any board in over 10 years.

Maybe I have you mixed up with someone else that lives in a Yurt. Yes, on another board that I no longer post at. He lived in some tropical place...in a Yurt. Puerto Rico? Rio? South America somewhere.

Guys, I know this might not be the right forum but I have a lot of friends in here and I need prayers for my sister Sandi. I think she's giving up. She's not going to let them do any more chemo or radiation. I know I have to respect her wishes but it's damned hard. Thanks y'all. If you don't see me posting much you know why.

So sorry to hear that BR, but I can certainly understand her wishes....she's been through a lot. I will pray that she will be led to make the right choice and that everyone will be able to accept it, whatever that is. I would hope she would keep trying, but I imagine she's had enough pain and suffering, and it's hard for her to choose to continue.

I pray that you will get the strength to be happy for her no matter what she chooses.

This is so weird, I didn't watch the local news tonight and when he got home from work, he said we're going to have a level 3 winter storm tonight.

Glad we have food in the house, what a weird feeling.

Gracie, did you ever tell your children that when the ice-cream truck man rang the bell it meant he was out of ice-cream? Someone posted that in "lies your mother told you" - I thought that was so funny...(wish I had thought of it...just kidding...).

Guys, I know this might not be the right forum but I have a lot of friends in here and I need prayers for my sister Sandi. I think she's giving up. She's not going to let them do any more chemo or radiation. I know I have to respect her wishes but it's damned hard. Thanks y'all. If you don't see me posting much you know why.

That would be upsetting. So sorry, prayers for your sis and the family.

This is so weird, I didn't watch the local news tonight and when he got home from work, he said we're going to have a level 3 winter storm tonight.

Nothing like getting a bit blindsided. How long is your commute?

I don't have a commute anymore and he's got tomorrow off. He works this weekend.

I don't have a commute anymore and he's got tomorrow off. He works this weekend.

Oh, cool. Yeah, in talking to my dad today he found it very cool that my sister, her son and myself all work at home now.

Gracie, did you ever tell your children that when the ice-cream truck man rang the bell it meant he was out of ice-cream? Someone posted that in "lies your mother told you" - I thought that was so funny...(wish I had thought of it...just kidding...).

No. She was never home when the ice cream man drove down the street. Thank God.
But I remember hearing him...and all the neighbor kids running after him along with me in my patent leather shoes I loved listening to when I ran. :)

Forum List

Back