The Front Porch Swing

Jesco White and family on the front porch during good times.

ZetaJescoWhiteFrontPorch_zps6c7a0c4d.jpg

Oy! Where've you been, stranger?! ;)

Lots of work out there in the world to do, my sweet. Many places with no time or safe and reliable internet.

Well then, I shall consider your visit a Valentine gift! :thanks:

I hope you all get warmer weather soon! We are getting some sun here today and it is a little warmer. I'll be glad when this winter is over.
The Queen City is warming up today. Just got done shoveling 8 inches of Global Warming from the driveway.

Isn't the "Queen City" Cincinnati? (/goes to Wiki) -- hmm, apparently there are a lot of them. Who knew.

I hope you all get warmer weather soon! We are getting some sun here today and it is a little warmer. I'll be glad when this winter is over.
The Queen City is warming up today. Just got done shoveling 8 inches of Global Warming from the driveway.

Isn't the "Queen City" Cincinnati? (/goes to Wiki) -- hmm, apparently there are a lot of them. Who knew.

Not I!

Off to work in about ten minutes. Between Valentine's and not much of anybody working tomorrow, it should be slow.

I Guess there's a lot of Queens....
( :eusa_shhh: Don't tell mal! )​

Kvinna ("queen") - Swedish for "woman".

So we had an earthquake here in Georgia tonight. Georgia. :eek:

Oh, Swedish. I'm a Finnlander. No wonder I had no idea.

Those swedes are sneaky devils. Yah.

Earthquake! What the hell, Bobby!?

I know, right? Everybody in the hotel popped their head out their doors. Thought it might have been a thumpy-thump car but it went on too long. Sounded basically like somebody had loaded sixteen refrigerators onto an industrial cart with metal wheels and was rolling it across the ceiling. But it was the kind of thing you feel more than hear.

A Finn, is it? That sounds fishy. You a Pisces working for scale? Well not tonight-- I got a haddock.

Oh, Swedish. I'm a Finnlander. No wonder I had no idea.

Those swedes are sneaky devils. Yah.

Earthquake! What the hell, Bobby!?

I know, right? Everybody in the hotel popped their head out their doors. Thought it might have been a thumpy-thump car but it went on too long. Sounded basically like somebody had loaded sixteen refrigerators onto an industrial cart with metal wheels and was rolling it across the ceiling. But it was the kind of thing you feel more than hear.

A Finn, is it? That sounds fishy. You a Pisces working for scale? Well not tonight-- I got a haddock.

Tease.

/bats remaining eyelashes in a vain attempt at flirtation

For real?

Fur real, and surreal. Turns out it was centered in South Carolina, just up the road from where I am in Augusta Georgia. It registered 4.1 I read. The biggest earthquake to ever hit the East was in SC too, in the 1880s.

South Carolina is just a weird place. What I'm doing here in Georgia is negotiating with the state to partner with North Carolina in a joint plan to saw it off at the state line and then push it out to the Bermuda Triangle.

Forum List

Back