The Front Porch Swing

Good morning you all. Nice cup of coffee, Mertex!

I'll get you one, too.....
coffee.jpg

fix it anyway you like.......:)

Me too but believe it or not, I don't drink Coffee. But I still need Caffeine to function. The only time I've ever had Coffee regularly was in College years ago. I really had no choice. I got almost no sleep every. Partying and studying doesn't mix.

Ah, to be in my 20's again.

Me too but believe it or not, I don't drink Coffee. But I still need Caffeine to function. The only time I've ever had Coffee regularly was in College years ago. I really had no choice. I got almost no sleep every. Partying and studying doesn't mix.

I didn't go to college, but I refer to 18-22 as "The Lost Years."

I didn't go to college, but I refer to 18-22 as "The Lost Years."

Me too, LOL. I'm surprised I ever made it to class.

Good morning!!!!

winter-sunrise-07.jpg

Georgeous!! Good morning, Connery.

Now, excuse my while I make this totally shameless plug for a fun quiz to take:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/usmb-lounge/340464-what-state-do-you-belong-in.html

:D

What State Do You Actually Belong In?

You got: Washington

You’re a bit of an introvert, someone who prefers to stay relaxing at night rather than being forced to go to the club. You don’t care about being the center of attention, you just do your own thing. You prefer to do things on your own terms, whatever those terms may be. You’re not one to get caught up in drama

Forum List

Back