The Front Porch Swing

There is now a 12' glacier at the end of my road and more snow expected in the forecast today. I was woken up by the sound of diesel engines as they are trying to make space for even more. :eek:

Since I have errands to run I will probably get caught up in it again but that is what winter is like this year. /sigh

Supposed to be warmer temps in the 30's and 40's this coming week but I am not getting my hopes up until I can actually feel it myself.

So since I never signed up for all this white stuff I am going to have check the damn weather contract and see if there has been a breach so that I can get my money back.

/rant over so steps down off soapbox

Have a good one folks!

Wanna trade houses? We can even trade MINIs. There's a pic of mine under snow in the CS btw...

Good morning!!!!

winter-sunrise-07.jpg

What a beautiful scene....:)

YAAAAAAWWWWNNNN.....[stretches]...good morning all....mmmm coffee

How do you take your coffee? These days, I use half coffee, half dark chocolate almond milk in a giant mug.

Mostly black with a half tsp sugar.
My wife buys soy milk...there is one that is vanilla...that is pretty good with coffee.

Vanilla sounds good...

Now, my wife doesn't but it, I don't have a wife anymore. But my right hand buys is. :eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle:

How was dinner, [MENTION=43625]Mertex[/MENTION] ? Did you have much of a wait?

Not at all.....we opted for early 5:30, and were sitted immediately. Good timing as there was a large crowd when we left....

I had the Eggplant Parmigiana, and it was delicious.....I took a picture....

20140214_164445-1.jpg

swoon.gif

Pogo's favourite dish. Hubba hubba mamamia. Drool.

I would offer you a bite, but, too late.....I ate it all! :tongue:

How do you take your coffee? These days, I use half coffee, half dark chocolate almond milk in a giant mug.

Mostly black with a half tsp sugar.
My wife buys soy milk...there is one that is vanilla...that is pretty good with coffee.

Vanilla sounds good...

Now, my wife doesn't but it, I don't have a wife anymore. But my right hand buys is. :eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle:

Mine too. Cuz my left hand tremors preclude me doing anything but sloshing it everywhere. :)

Forum List

Back