🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

‘The fuse is lit’: Dan Rather says Trump-Russia scandal is about to go off like a bomb

Exonerated by who? The main stream media? The Congressional investigators that Hillary hid emails from so that they wouldn't learn how she'd fubared the situation there and then attempted to cover it up with lies?
9 investigations headed by mostly republicans.
It's mind boggling how little you Trump sheep know.

You tell me, Reasonable...did the FBI "not" come to the conclusion that Hillary Clinton withheld emails from Congressional investigators? I'd be happy to provide the testimony where James Comey stated that she did indeed do just that.
You history revisionists make me laugh
Note I'm the only one using links about Trump's lies etc

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/06/29/us/politics/hillary-clinton-benghazi.html?_r=0

No wrongdoing.
Stings like a bitch doesn't it.

The New York Times said Hillary did nothing wrong? Do you really not GET that few people value the Times as a source these days, Reasonable? They went in the tank for Clinton in a big way in this election.

The truth is....Benghazi was a total miscalculation on Clinton's part but rather than take responsibility for what happened there...she tried to blame it on a You Tube video inciting a spontaneous demonstration that morphed into an attack and then spent months hiding evidence about what really happened from the Congress and the American people. That attempt to hide what happened in Benghazi ended up blowing up in Clinton's face because it led to the discovery that she had been conducting all of her State Department business on hidden and unsecured private email servers something that was totally against Federal regulations. That ended up costing her the election! That's what stings like a bitch!
I guess you can't read. The Benghazi Panel said there was no evidence of any wrong doing.
It's hysterical you fuck heads try to rewrite RECENT history.
so you missed the post that 33k emails were deleted and the ones who did pleaded the 5th. so missing evidence. let's get that up and reopen the investigation. post those 33k emails for us.

You tell me, Reasonable...did the FBI "not" come to the conclusion that Hillary Clinton withheld emails from Congressional investigators? I'd be happy to provide the testimony where James Comey stated that she did indeed do just that.
You history revisionists make me laugh
Note I'm the only one using links about Trump's lies etc

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/06/29/us/politics/hillary-clinton-benghazi.html?_r=0

No wrongdoing.
Stings like a bitch doesn't it.

The New York Times said Hillary did nothing wrong? Do you really not GET that few people value the Times as a source these days, Reasonable? They went in the tank for Clinton in a big way in this election.

The truth is....Benghazi was a total miscalculation on Clinton's part but rather than take responsibility for what happened there...she tried to blame it on a You Tube video inciting a spontaneous demonstration that morphed into an attack and then spent months hiding evidence about what really happened from the Congress and the American people. That attempt to hide what happened in Benghazi ended up blowing up in Clinton's face because it led to the discovery that she had been conducting all of her State Department business on hidden and unsecured private email servers something that was totally against Federal regulations. That ended up costing her the election! That's what stings like a bitch!
So this idiot shoots the messenger when the results of the Benghazi Panelwas published EVERYWHERE. It takes a lot of hard work to be this stupid doesn't it.

The panel came to the conclusions they could with the evidence they had...which was scant because Hillary Clinton deliberately destroyed 33,000 emails rather than turn them over. I'm sorry but it's hard to see anyone as "exonerated" when they destroyed evidence and had the people who did so take the 5th rather than answer questions about what they did.
You're so worried about emails but could care less about your prez being in bed with Putin.
Noted.

Analysis | It’s now political suicide for Republicans if they don’t call for deeper investigations on Russia
dude this reaks of desperation from the left. boo fking hoo for your loss.

It is truly wonderful and enlightening to be a humble participant with so many brilliant, connected, and informed individuals. The only problem is deciphering where the bullshit begins and ends.

Herein are the facts, notwithstanding the echo chamber above who claimed Dan Rather Lied. He fucked up, but unlike Sessions and unlike Trump his statements were not meant to mislead, but to inform:

Killian documents controversy - Wikipedia

Only ignorant fools claim otherwise, but what would the echo chamber be without ignorant fools?

Answer: empty.

No he lied and lied and was disclosed as nothing more then a political operative, When was caught, what did he do, lied and blamed it on someone else, until of course that was also disclosed as a lie.

Dan Rather is correct on this.
The Ides of March are approaching for Donald Trump.

So he lied about other stuff...but Rather is being honest now? Dan Rather is desperately trying to be relevant once again after being exposed for what he really is...a partisan ideologue...more than willing to bend the truth like a pretzel if it furthers his own liberal narratives!
And how does Trumph bend the truth ?? Caught lying more than any politician ever ,,and that's saying something but people like you stand by him?? lol sucker
Name one thing Trump lied about.
come on eloy.....stop bullshitting a bullshitter,,,,,go google the many many lies trump has told

No he lied and lied and was disclosed as nothing more then a political operative, When was caught, what did he do, lied and blamed it on someone else, until of course that was also disclosed as a lie.
it was the generals fault lol

That evil Donald Trump had the nerve to talk with a Russian foreign dignitary. Isn't it considered unusual for anyone in the government to talk with foreign dignitaries and shouldn't we have a rule that prevents any elected officials from talking with anyone from another government? Can you imagine how Trump would negotiate to get Mexico to pay for the wall if he and none of his advisors can talk to any of them. Maybe they can just tweet out their entire conversations to each other?
when already sanctioned and under investigation for election tampering with results showing help for trump,
you can't understand why conversing with a country said to be our enemy is wrong?

It's funny how Rather got caught lying, as many others do when they forge documents.

They use modern word processors with FONTS that were NOT invented at the time the MEMO was supposedly wrtitten.

OOPS!!!! A "JOURNALIST" got BUSTED LYING THOUGH HIS TEETH.

Dan Rather is one of the original media lying snowflakes. As long as he can push his personal beliefs, he will lie without pause,
Are you telling us that Jeff Sessions never lied to Congress, never said that he had no contact with Russians?

I am saying that I don't believe Dan Rather because he is a pathological liar with a HORRIBLE track record of lying.

I don't know if Sessions lied. it look like he may have. I'm not carry water for that jackass Sessions. If he is a POS liar, then fire his ass, I don't give a shit.

Holder and Lynch should have been fired for lying and corruption BY OBAMA DOZENS of times.

Screw all corrupt politicians. They should be shot in the face and left in the street for buzzards to pick their corpses clean.

Screw all corrupt politicians. They should be shot in the face and left in the street for buzzards to pick their corpses clean.

My preference is to put them on top of the next steel framed skyscraper to be "demo-ed" by thermite... right at the start of the demo....

It's funny how Rather got caught lying, as many others do when they forge documents.

They use modern word processors with FONTS that were NOT invented at the time the MEMO was supposedly wrtitten.

OOPS!!!! A "JOURNALIST" got BUSTED LYING THOUGH HIS TEETH.

Dan Rather is one of the original media lying snowflakes. As long as he can push his personal beliefs, he will lie without pause,
Are you telling us that Jeff Sessions never lied to Congress, never said that he had no contact with Russians?

I am saying that I don't believe Dan Rather because he is a pathological liar with a HORRIBLE track record of lying.

I don't know if Sessions lied. it look like he may have. I'm not carry water for that jackass Sessions. If he is a POS liar, then fire his ass, I don't give a shit.

Holder and Lynch should have been fired for lying and corruption BY OBAMA DOZENS of times.

gotta agree with your last sentence but sorta always liked dan

That evil Donald Trump had the nerve to talk with a Russian foreign dignitary. Isn't it considered unusual for anyone in the government to talk with foreign dignitaries and shouldn't we have a rule that prevents any elected officials from talking with anyone from another government? Can you imagine how Trump would negotiate to get Mexico to pay for the wall if he and none of his advisors can talk to any of them. Maybe they can just tweet out their entire conversations to each other?
when already sanctioned and under investigation for election tampering with results showing help for trump,
you can't understand why conversing with a country said to be our enemy is wrong?

Maybe it is the fact I don't watch CNN but I was unaware that we declared war on Russia?

Maybe it is the fact I don't watch CNN but I was unaware that we declared war on Russia?
we didn't but if they mess with our elections like they have there will be ,should be trouble

Belief n the Russia bogey is psychotic. There's no evidence that Russia "hacked" the election. None of you douche bags have produced any. The fact that some Russians bought Trump products proves nothing. They bought all kinds of stuff everywhere in the USA because they suddenly had a lot of money. None of you dirt bags thought there was anything sinister about all the foriegn governments donating to the Clinton foundation, but it's suddenly a crime some Russian buys a condo from Trump 10 years ago.

Trump's not as unconnected to Russian money as you are hoping he is.

Very interesting dot connecting going on here.

Republican primary voters didn't vet their candidate very well or just don't care.

The federal government knew who Sater was, his ties to the criminal underworld, business ties into that world in the former Soviet Union, etc. They also had to know of his deep and longstanding association with Donald Trump, his key role in numerous Trump projects during the first decade of this century and his role arranging financing for these projects. We don't know if the federal government had specific knowledge of the details of these business transactions or whether or how deeply Donald Trump was reliant on capital from Russia and more generally the murky world of oligarchs and underworlds that Sater is clearly immersed in and from which he appeared to draw investment capital. But they likely would have suspected as much, at least that Trump had uncomfortably close ties to someone like Sater.

They wouldn't have had to look far to confirm these assumptions. Take the Trump Soho project. In April 2016, The New York Times published a story on Trump Soho based on lawsuits which grew out of the project in 2011 and 2012. Consider this passage. And yes, Lauria is the same Lauria who was at the '90s bar fight where Sater stabbed the man in the face. He was Sater's accomplice in the 1998 pump and dump scheme and the author of the book that detailed Sater's work for the FBI and the CIA ...

Mr. Lauria brokered a $50 million investment in Trump SoHo and three other Bayrock projects by an Icelandic firm preferred by wealthy Russians “in favor with” President Vladimir V. Putin, according to a lawsuit against Bayrock by one of its former executives. The Icelandic company, FL Group, was identified in a Bayrock investor presentation as a “strategic partner,” along with Alexander Mashkevich, a billionaire once charged in a corruption case involving fees paid by a Belgian company seeking business in Kazakhstan; that case was settled with no admission of guilt.
Here's another passage ...

Mr. Kriss’s lawsuit was filled with unflattering details of how Bayrock operated, including allegations that it had occasionally received unexplained infusions of cash from accounts in Kazakhstan and Russia. Bayrock and Trump SoHo drew more negative headlines in October 2010, when news spread from Turkey that Mr. Arif had been aboard a luxury yacht raided by the police, who were investigating a suspected prostitution ring that catered to wealthy businessmen. He was charged but later acquitted.
Whatever US law enforcement and intelligence knew about the specifics of Trump's relationship with and his dependence on investment capital out of Russia and the former Soviet Union, material like this in public court filings surely would have raised red flags about Trump's businesses.

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/edblog/what-the-cia-and-fbi-knew-about-trump-before-2016

Sessions is toast, and when he starts singing to avoid prosecution, Trump, and maybe Pence will also be toast!

Sessions could face legal ordeal over testimony

Even if Attorney General Jeff Sessions didn't commit perjury during his confirmation hearing, Sessions could still be in other kinds of legal trouble for failing to tell his Senate colleagues that he met the Russian ambassador on two occasions during the heat of the presidential campaign.

"It is, at best, very misleading testimony," said Richard Painter, formerly the top ethics lawyer in President George W. Bush's White House. "I don't go so far as to say that it's perjury, but there is a lesser charge of failing to provide accurate information to

And:

Pressure mounts on GOP leaders to back special counsel

Pressure is growing on Republican leaders to support a special prosecutor to investigate contacts betweenpresidential campaign, transition team and Russian intelligence agents.

Some Republican lawmakers say a special prosecutor may be warranted, depending on what facts emerge regarding ties between the Trump campaign and the Russian government.

Last edited:
Until the election of Donald Trump, Mexico was considered a democratic friendly neighbor. Russia is probably the most likely enemy of the USA and has been for decades.

Maybe its time people read the transcript, watched the tape, and listened to Sessions response then come to a conclusion. If it were not for the written transcript, tape, and his response he would have resigned and CNN, CNBC, Chucky, Al, and host of others would have a pot to piss in, other then on themselves. Talk about desperate pathetic fools.

You've now established yourself as a liar, and a member of the echo chamber.

Forum List

Back