🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

‘The fuse is lit’: Dan Rather says Trump-Russia scandal is about to go off like a bomb

Does anyone besides me think that all these accusations of Russia did this and that, with no proof.
Do you think they will finally get tired of it.
And what is wrong with talking to Russia, I don't remember ever having a problem with a Russian but we give billions to country that chants death to America, did Russia do that?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Actually we gave them very little, most of the money that was THEIRS to begin with came from Europe. Get you BS straight

Your saying they don't chant death to America?

Does anyone besides me think that all these accusations of Russia did this and that, with no proof.
Do you think they will finally get tired of it.
And what is wrong with talking to Russia, I don't remember ever having a problem with a Russian but we give billions to country that chants death to America, did Russia do that?

Actually we gave them very little, most of the money that was THEIRS to begin with came from Europe. Get you BS straight

Your saying they don't chant death to America?

MOST Iranians are very pro America, and would live here if they could.

Rather was not fired.
Dan Rather WAS fired!
How does that change what is happening with Sessions? You can't defend him so you have to make it about Rather. Very typical.
I was talking about Dan Rather. and NOT Sessions! But The Jeff Sessions, claim is another Fake News Story.
The topic is Sessions and your fake news claim is psychotic denial.
psychotic denial? Oh My Goodness, Not
Rather was not fired.
Dan Rather WAS fired!
How does that change what is happening with Sessions? You can't defend him so you have to make it about Rather. Very typical.
I was talking about Dan Rather. and NOT Sessions! But The Jeff Sessions, claim is another Fake News Story.

Oh, my goodness, don't tell me that I have the old psychotic denial synonym!

Dan Rather is a hack.

He is a disgusting piece of shit. Look at his "REPORTING" prior to the CHALLENGER DISASTER. Fucking prick.

Rather's description of the January 10th delay of the space shuttle Columbia as "star-crossed space shuttle Columbia stood ready for launch again today and once more the launch was scrubbed. Heavy rain was the cause this time. The launch has been postponed so often since its original date, December 18, that it's now known as mission impossible" was an example of the "biting sarcasm" and pressure the media was applying to NASA over scheduling.[29] Columbia launched 12 January.

On 27 January, Rather's reporting of the impending Challenger launch began as follows:

Yet another costly, red-faces-all-around space-shuttle-launch delay. This time a bad bolt on a hatch and a bad-weather bolt from the blue are being blamed. What's more, a rescheduled launch for tomorrow doesn't look good either. Bruce Hall has the latest on today's high-tech low comedy.

— Dan Rather, 27 January 1986
[30]
On 28 January, Challenger's destruction occurred 73 seconds after launch.

Rather was not fired.
Dan Rather WAS fired!

Belief n the Russia bogey is psychotic. There's no evidence that Russia "hacked" the election. None of you douche bags have produced any. The fact that some Russians bought Trump products proves nothing. They bought all kinds of stuff everywhere in the USA because they suddenly had a lot of money. None of you dirt bags thought there was anything sinister about all the foriegn governments donating to the Clinton foundation, but it's suddenly a crime some Russian buys a condo from Trump 10 years ago.

Is Dan Rather making a bunch of fake documents again?

Dan Rather was great at one thing.

On election night, you really didn't have to watch much. Just turn on CBS for a few....

If Dan was happy, the Dems were winning.

If Dan was crying, as he did on air in 1994, the Dems were losing big...

MrShangles, post: 16707639,

Death to Anerica is a meaningless chant by extremists. Do you think Iran has anywhere's near the slightest chance to act on that threat.

Russia is one of Iran's biggest allies and provider of weapons.

We did not give billions to Iran. It was a release of Iranian owned assets. Sanctions lifted.

Iran has not interfered in our election.

Russia took part in reaching the Iran nuclear deal that lifted sanctions.

Boeing is now building planes for Iran creating jobs.

Just facts for the clueless.

Dan Rather is correct on this.
The Ides of March are approaching for Donald Trump.

So he lied about other stuff...but Rather is being honest now? Dan Rather is desperately trying to be relevant once again after being exposed for what he really is...a partisan ideologue...more than willing to bend the truth like a pretzel if it furthers his own liberal narratives!
And how does Trumph bend the truth ?? Caught lying more than any politician ever ,,and that's saying something but people like you stand by him?? lol sucker

Dan Rather is correct on this.
The Ides of March are approaching for Donald Trump.

So he lied about other stuff...but Rather is being honest now? Dan Rather is desperately trying to be relevant once again after being exposed for what he really is...a partisan ideologue...more than willing to bend the truth like a pretzel if it furthers his own liberal narratives!
And how does Trumph bend the truth ?? Caught lying more than any politician ever ,,and that's saying something but people like you stand by him?? lol sucker
Name one thing Trump lied about.

That evil Donald Trump had the nerve to talk with a Russian foreign dignitary. Isn't it considered unusual for anyone in the government to talk with foreign dignitaries and shouldn't we have a rule that prevents any elected officials from talking with anyone from another government? Can you imagine how Trump would negotiate to get Mexico to pay for the wall if he and none of his advisors can talk to any of them. Maybe they can just tweet out their entire conversations to each other?

As was that corporate whore, Hillary, but you voted for HER!
Surely by now you know that no politician, of any level, has lied more than Trump.

LMAO! Your perspective is showing, Hillaryboy.
No, I posted on Monday a list of 100 Trump lies in just his first 30 days in office. Can you imagine where he will be after a year?
The problem with youis, you believe Obama's lies. Like the fast and furious lie.
You bring up one very questionable lie, while we have documented 100 Rump lies in his 1st 30 days.
You haven't "documented" jack shit. Differing with liberal dogma is not a lie, moron.

Surely by now you know that no politician, of any level, has lied more than Trump.

LMAO! Your perspective is showing, Hillaryboy.
No, I posted on Monday a list of 100 Trump lies in just his first 30 days in office. Can you imagine where he will be after a year?
The problem with youis, you believe Obama's lies. Like the fast and furious lie.
You bring up one very questionable lie, while we have documented 100 Rump lies in his 1st 30 days.
You haven't "documented" jack shit. Differing with liberal dogma is not a lie, moron.
They were all posted Monday morning, for your viewing pleasure

That evil Donald Trump had the nerve to talk with a Russian foreign dignitary. Isn't it considered unusual for anyone in the government to talk with foreign dignitaries and shouldn't we have a rule that prevents any elected officials from talking with anyone from another government? Can you imagine how Trump would negotiate to get Mexico to pay for the wall if he and none of his advisors can talk to any of them. Maybe they can just tweet out their entire conversations to each other?
What foreign dignitary did Trump talk to?

Trying to be cute?

I was just trying to point out that government officials should NEVER EVER BE ALLOWED TO TALK TO ANY FOREIGN REPRESENTATIVE OF ANOTHER GOVERNMENT because we can't have them interfering in our election. It makes sense to me.

I was just trying to point out that government officials should NEVER EVER BE ALLOWED TO TALK TO ANY FOREIGN REPRESENTATIVE OF ANOTHER GOVERNMENT because we can't have them interfering in our election. It makes sense to me.
Not government officials, but candidates for high political offices.

Not government officials, but candidates for high political offices.
So when did Trump, as a candidate, talk to Russian government officials?

Forum List

Back