🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

‘The fuse is lit’: Dan Rather says Trump-Russia scandal is about to go off like a bomb

The exchange, in context this time, and the context is painfully obvious:

Franken: CNN just published a story alleging that the intelligence community provided documents to the president-elect last week that included information that quote, ‘Russian operatives claimed to have compromising personal and financial information about Mr. Trump.’ These documents also allegedly say quote, ‘There was a continuing exchange of information during the campaign between Trump's surrogates and intermediaries for the Russian government.’

Now, again, I'm telling you this as it's coming out, so you know. But if it's true, it's obviously extremely serious and if there is any evidence that anyone affiliated with the Trump campaign communicated with the Russian government in the course of this campaign, what will you do?

Sessions: I'm not aware of any of those activities. I have been called a surrogate at a time or two in that campaign and I did not have communications with the Russians, and I'm unable to comment on it.
Did he not say that he had no communications with the Russians?
As a surrogate. Why are you choosing to ignore the word BOTH GUYS USED?

We both know why.
you are parsing words. He met with the Russians and said he didn't- thats it

No, he's pointing out the REASONABLE interpretation, rejecting your partisan viewpoint.
This is why I don't burn a lot of time dealing with partisans on either end of the spectrum.

The intellectual dishonesty becomes tedious.

Franken: CNN just published a story alleging that the intelligence community provided documents to the president-elect last week that included information that quote, ‘Russian operatives claimed to have compromising personal and financial information about Mr. Trump.’ These documents also allegedly say quote, ‘There was a continuing exchange of information during the campaign between Trump's surrogates and intermediaries for the Russian government.’

Now, again, I'm telling you this as it's coming out, so you know. But if it's true, it's obviously extremely serious and if there is any evidence that anyone affiliated with the Trump campaign communicated with the Russian government in the course of this campaign, what will you do?

Sessions: I'm not aware of any of those activities. I have been called a surrogate at a time or two in that campaign and I did not have communications with the Russians, and I'm unable to comment on it.

We both know why.
You're ignoring the obvious.
The obvious is what will shortly lead to Sessions resignation. Do you see anyone in his own party defending him? Only you

We both know why.
The obvious is what will shortly lead to Sessions resignation. Do you see anyone in his own party defending him? Only you
Uh oh, problem. I voted for Hillary. I voted against Trump.

I'm just not going to lie to win. This is a lie.

Republicans in my country have gone full blown traitor ... I'm surrounded by goddamn Russian loving COSSAK'S.
This Russian connection is getting very ugly, and its not going to go away

not as long as this American draws a breath, I'm from the Russian/enemy Reagan era.

F'the RW Russian cocksckers.
Russia was never the enemy for commie douche bags like.you.

Sent from my SM-G930U using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

You pro Trump racist whites know good and gotdamned well Trump has ties with Putin...stop being so gotdmaned dumb.
Time will prove it all, this isn't going away

I predict with time you'll have the same evidence you have now. None
Time is our friend, you spent years on Benghazi, we can drag this out also
We know you douche bags are sure going to try.

This Russian connection is getting very ugly, and its not going to go away

not as long as this American draws a breath, I'm from the Russian/enemy Reagan era.

F'the RW Russian cocksckers.

I grew up in the peak of the Cold War.

I agree. Fuck 'em. And the Democrats with them.
Surely you want the truth to come out

I already know the truth.
Then you know Rump lies every time he opens his mouth
We know you do.

You pro Trump racist whites know good and gotdamned well Trump has ties with Putin...stop being so gotdmaned dumb.
Time will prove it all, this isn't going away

I predict with time you'll have the same evidence you have now. None
Time is our friend, you spent years on Benghazi, we can drag this out also
We know you douche bags are sure going to try.

Who were the douche bags who investigated Benghazi for over 2 years, sonny boy?

We both know why.

You are the ONLY one to feel this way. Who is Congress is defending Sessions, and they know a whole lot more than you

We both know why.

Dont bull shyte us, son

He is a proven liar.
So is Trump but you voted for him

As was that corporate whore, Hillary, but you voted for HER!
Surely by now you know that no politician, of any level, has lied more than Trump.

LMAO! Your perspective is showing, Hillaryboy.
No, I posted on Monday a list of 100 Trump lies in just his first 30 days in office. Can you imagine where he will be after a year?
Really ? 100 huh [lmao] I'd like to see that fantasy of yours - got a link ?

Veteran CBS News anchor Dan Rather wrote on Facebook Thursday that the scandal over Pres. Donald Trump’s personal and political connections to the Russian government and those of his aides is like a bomb with a lit fuse.

“Every once in a while in Washington, the fuse is lit for what seems to be a big scandal,” said Rather. “Much more rarely does that fuse lead to an explosion of the magnitude we are seeing with Russia and the new Administration, and frankly the Republicans in Congress.”

With revelations that Attorney Gen. Jeff Sessions apparently perjured himself regarding contacts with Russian Ambassador Sergey Kislyak, another key Trump appointee appears to be on the verge of going down in flames like national security adviser Gen. Mike Flynn.

Flynn resigned last month after wiretaps on Kislyak’s phone revealed that he and Flynn had multiple conversations prior to the president’s inauguration that Flynn later lied about to the public and to Vice President Mike Pence.

“Sessions is but the latest person close to President Trump who seems to be ensnared in a story that is more worthy of Hollywood melodrama than the reality of the governance of our country. Democrats are calling for Sessions to resign, and this story could move very quickly,” said Rather on Facebook.

I hope Dan rather gets penis cancer and dies. He is a lying piece of shit. I don't care how many times he reported in NAM. Fuck him.
He was even involved in inventing fake news re: the JFK assassination - he put out a story that kids at a local elementary were cheering when they heard Kennedy was dead. What rather did not not know was that his boss at the time had a child in the school and the story was proven false - the local CBS people wanted him fired but someone higher up squashed it

Wow......

He is everything that is wrong with the media. A friend of mine worked at CBS in NYC in the mid 1990s. =She said he is a total DIVA and jackass and everyone who worked at CBS hated his guts.

The only news story involving DAN RATHER that I want to see is an obituary. He is scum.
Sessions lied. This has nothing to do with the fact of Rather's report. Sessions lied.
DEFINE A LIE ... DEFINE SEX No he did not lie just as Monica did not get fked - she got a cigar - perhaps you should try one little fella - go ahead stick in your mouth you know how to do that dont ya - you put your 2 lips together and blow

Veteran CBS News anchor Dan Rather wrote on Facebook Thursday that the scandal over Pres. Donald Trump’s personal and political connections to the Russian government and those of his aides is like a bomb with a lit fuse.

“Every once in a while in Washington, the fuse is lit for what seems to be a big scandal,” said Rather. “Much more rarely does that fuse lead to an explosion of the magnitude we are seeing with Russia and the new Administration, and frankly the Republicans in Congress.”

With revelations that Attorney Gen. Jeff Sessions apparently perjured himself regarding contacts with Russian Ambassador Sergey Kislyak, another key Trump appointee appears to be on the verge of going down in flames like national security adviser Gen. Mike Flynn.

Flynn resigned last month after wiretaps on Kislyak’s phone revealed that he and Flynn had multiple conversations prior to the president’s inauguration that Flynn later lied about to the public and to Vice President Mike Pence.

“Sessions is but the latest person close to President Trump who seems to be ensnared in a story that is more worthy of Hollywood melodrama than the reality of the governance of our country. Democrats are calling for Sessions to resign, and this story could move very quickly,” said Rather on Facebook.

I hope Dan rather gets penis cancer and dies. He is a lying piece of shit. I don't care how many times he reported in NAM. Fuck him.
He was even involved in inventing fake news re: the JFK assassination - he put out a story that kids at a local elementary were cheering when they heard Kennedy was dead. What rather did not not know was that his boss at the time had a child in the school and the story was proven false - the local CBS people wanted him fired but someone higher up squashed it

Wow......

He is everything that is wrong with the media. A friend of mine worked at CBS in NYC in the mid 1990s. =She said he is a total DIVA and jackass and everyone who worked at CBS hated his guts.

The only news story involving DAN RATHER that I want to see is an obituary. He is scum.
eat_shit_midcah5.jpg

DEFINE A LIE ... DEFINE SEX No he did not lie just as Monica did not get fked - she got a cigar - perhaps you should try one little fella - go ahead stick in your mouth you know how to do that dont ya - you put your 2 lips together and blow
One, you don't want sessions to be like Clinton, do you? You have lost it emotionally, showing you have lost the discussion. He said he did not talk to the Russians period, then he said he talked to them. Can't both ways, GB; it's a lie, GB.

He is former CBS because he presented 1972 Microsoft font documents as fact. He's a proven liar. Like Nixon, Like Bush, and now Trump........Dan Rather is a proven hard-on for trying to take out Presidents he does not like. By any means possible.

One, you don't want sessions to be like Clinton, do you? You have lost it emotionally, showing you have lost the discussion. He said he did not talk to the Russians period, then he said he talked to them. Can't both ways, GB; it's a lie, GB.
No it is not - --- using the same logic whereby Clinton evaded perjury charges and impeachment. Sessions met with the Russian in his capacity on the Armed Services Committee not in relation to the Trump campaign - and yes Bill Clinton did have sex with that woman, get the cigar outta your mouth starkey

Nope, GB, you logic is broken. He did not tell Franken the truth when asked. Now he must explain.

Forum List

Back