🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Future belongs to Russia

I would say the Russian government always get enormous economic and non-economic advantages from Iran and know they continuing this mission.

Russians hate muslims, so at least they will eradicate those vermin.

nope-----just as muslims turn "others" into 'dhimmis'-------Russians turn "others"
into "allies". YA THINK they LIKED CUBANS? --------the greater case----YA THINK THEY LIKE UKRANIANS? Russian totalitarian dictators have been fond
of BAATHISTS for more than 60 years

Barry Hussein is hardly a tool of the "Zionist Jew". As a matter of fact it is just the opposite. The U.S. concessions to Russia are about a weak president and a chaotic administration rather than some sort of Zionist conspiracy.

Barry Hussein is hardly a tool of the "Zionist Jew". As a matter of fact it is just the opposite. The U.S. concessions to Russia are about a weak president and a chaotic administration rather than some sort of Zionist conspiracy.

NAIVE goy-boy!!! CHAOS is a TOOL OF ZIONISM ------entropy is a jewish plot-

Incorrect retard.

Approximately 10-15% of the Russian population is muslim. ...... :cool:

The World Factbook
...and they are kept under a tight leash. A group of 100+ Russians just fucked up a bunch of deviant groping muslims outside a nightclub recently. That story amused me. Yeah, they don't put up with that muzzy crap.

.and they are kept under a tight leash. A group of 100+ Russians just fucked up a bunch of deviant groping muslims outside a nightclub recently. That story amused me. Yeah, they don't put up with that muzzy crap.
Yeah.. I like Russians. They fuck gropers up unlike the pussies of the Occident.

...and they are kept under a tight leash. A group of 100+ Russians just fucked up a bunch of deviant groping muslims outside a nightclub recently. That story amused me. Yeah, they don't put up with that muzzy crap.
Big deal......a bunch of drunk Russians got into a fight outside of a night club.......kinda like the Irish.....happens all the time. ..... :lol: :lol:

Big deal......a bunch of drunk Russians got into a fight outside of a night club.......kinda like the Irish.....happens all the time. ..... :lol: :lol:
A fight? No, they stomped the dog shit out of those ignorant muzzies in an epic one sided ass whoopin. They put many of them in the hospital. Russians are good at taking out the trash.

Forum List

Back