The Future Is Closing In

Hossfly

ZIONIST
Gold Supporting Member
Dec 5, 2008
Ft Worth,TX
The future fighting is almost on Israel.

JERUSALEM — The disintegration of the Syrian state into warring enclaves is bringing with it new challenges and threats for Israel. Alarm bells have now been sounded on Israel's shared northern border with Syria.

"For the moment, they [Jihadis] are not fighting us, but we know their ideology. . . . It could be that, in the coming months, we could find ourselves dragged into confrontation with them," said a top-level Israel Defense Forces officer.

In addition to the Jihadi threat, the Iran-sponsored terrorist entity Hezbollah remains Israel's most potent security threat in the north. Just last month, Israel reportedly struck a Syrian weapons convoy on its way to Hezbollah.

Not quiet on the Northern Front :: Middle East Forum

It is indeed closing in, Hoss. Factor in also that the Iranian warships heading to our waters for first time in our history - 14 miles off the US coast - is fully able to launch a super EMP over the USA from that range and completely disable the USA including satellites / nuclear response / etc. The Iranians were present for NK's EMP test. They also did their own tests because they are preparing for the real one!

If the USA got hit by a super EMP? We wouldn't even know what hit us until it was too late and the Russians / Chinese were right on top of us.

Anyone who thinks this massive attack being prepared against Israel would happen while America is still standing? Has no clue. America will fall first. Anyone who thinks they are sitting it out on the sidelines here had better think again.

My heart breaks to hear about it. IRANIAN BATTLESHIPS! OMG!

Time to get a grip on reality folks. Israel will never be at peace. It's not possible. Can't happen. Comprende?

JERUSALEM — The disintegration of the Syrian state into warring enclaves is bringing with it new challenges and threats for Israel. Alarm bells have now been sounded on Israel's shared northern border with Syria.

"For the moment, they [Jihadis] are not fighting us, but we know their ideology. . . . It could be that, in the coming months, we could find ourselves dragged into confrontation with them," said a top-level Israel Defense Forces officer.

In addition to the Jihadi threat, the Iran-sponsored terrorist entity Hezbollah remains Israel's most potent security threat in the north. Just last month, Israel reportedly struck a Syrian weapons convoy on its way to Hezbollah.

Forewarned is forearmed.
I'm certain Israel is monitoring that border and maintains a strong military presence there. Some desperate player in Syria might try something but the response, as it was with Hezbollah in Lebanon, would be devastating for Syria.

Time to get a grip on reality folks. Israel will never be at peace. It's not possible. Can't happen. Comprende?
Israelis are brought up knowing that Muslims will never stop trying to destroy Israel. It's part of their DNA and culture now. In many ways Israel is like Sparta.

Maybe it is time for you to get a grip on reality. There appears to be no tolerance of other religions in the Muslim worlds (not even tolerance amoung ther different Islamic sects); and even though you will constantly bash Israel, you yourself will be considered an Infidel. Why not go over to some Muslim country and see for yourself how safe you will be?

Any Iranian warships heading to our US coastline should be torpedoed first. Then we do an investigation as to why they were there.

It is indeed closing in, Hoss. Factor in also that the Iranian warships heading to our waters for first time in our history - 14 miles off the US coast - is fully able to launch a super EMP over the USA from that range and completely disable the USA including satellites / nuclear response / etc. The Iranians were present for NK's EMP test. They also did their own tests because they are preparing for the real one!

If the USA got hit by a super EMP? We wouldn't even know what hit us until it was too late and the Russians / Chinese were right on top of us.

Anyone who thinks this massive attack being prepared against Israel would happen while America is still standing? Has no clue. America will fall first. Anyone who thinks they are sitting it out on the sidelines here had better think again.

That Iranian warship will be in our backyard soon. Not Israel's. It's time to set aside the false perceptions and recognize that Israels enemy is our enemy. They are openly speaking of our demise. Ours as in USA. Your heart should be breaking. Mine is. We are no different from Samsons wife who failed to understand that the Philistines who threatened her life ( to burn her families house down ) were no match for the G-d of Israel whose anointing had been placed on Samson.

Had she stood strong she would have seen the salvation of the LORD. All prior miracles proved it possible. Samson had killed a lion with his bare hands before - killed a thousand Philistines with the jaw bone of an ass. Still she thought she was outnumbered and gave away the answer to his riddle - she went with the crowd of thugs plotting to murder Samson. ( So did Delilah - see a pattern here?) The Hamans of their day! The Philistines!

Today is no different. Israel is outnumbered - we know G-d is with Israel yet for filthy lucre and fear of our own house burning down by modern day philistines - our politicians do the same thing Samsons wife did. Sell out to the enemy. How sad is that?

Last edited:

Israelis are brought up knowing that Muslims will never stop trying to destroy Israel. It's part of their DNA and culture now. In many ways Israel is like Sparta.

That is true. Something I told someone last night about winning. In order win you must have the will to win. In order to survive you must have the will to survive. These two wills have been forged like iron because -----------> Israel was birthed out of the ovens of Auschwitz.

I didn't say that. The author of Through the Eye of a Jew said that. He's got it right. It is.

The Israeli people have an iron will that understands the price paid for Israels rebirth and because they do? They will never forget. They will never forget and because they will never forget they will never lose Israel. The arabs have nothing in this. There is no will other than the usual Friday Hate speech to pump them back up again. It isn't enough.

Long Live Israel.

Last edited:

That is true. Something I told someone last night about winning. In order win you must have the will to win. In order to survive you must have the will to survive. These two wills have been forged like iron because -----------> Israel was birthed out of the ovens of Auschwitz.

I didn't say that. The author of Through the Eye of a Jew said that. He's got it right. It is.

The Israeli people have an iron will that understands the price paid for Israels rebirth and because they do? They will never forget. They will never forget and because they will never forget they will never lose Israel. The arabs have nothing in this. There is no will other than the usual Friday Hate speech to pump them back up again. It isn't enough.

Long Live Israel.
Israelis have no choice, fight, or be eaten alive by the hoards of Muslim savages.

And they are fighting brilliantly, for the first time in history since the days of ancient Israel.

That is why you have Radio Amateurs who still use tubes (valves) These are able to shrug off all EMP attacks and still work. They also have their own satellite system that can be used for any purpose the military need. they even have sophisticated scrambling on their radios even though they are not allowed to use them. The Iranians will need every bit of luck they can get once the "HAMS" start with the Russian army surplus that flooded the market a few years back

Long Live Israel.
Israelis have no choice, fight, or be eaten alive by the hoards of Muslim savages.

And they are fighting brilliantly, for the first time in history since the days of ancient Israel.

Israelis have reminded me of Spartans because they have the spirit of a conquerer within them. Both Israelis and Spartans - vastly outnumbered. 300 is my favorite film of all time. I know some people didn't like the film because of the violence but the lessons of warfare are many in that film. It is a perfect mirror image of spiritual warfare and how victory is accomplished. There is no victory without unity. You have to be in one accord. It is greater to have 300 in one accord than 20 million not in one accord. The Israelis have got that down.

Any army that has divisions within its ranks won't last. The strategy of the Spartans was simple. They were of one mind. One accord. It only fell apart when Leonidas broke his own rules. Had he not allowed his emotions to become involved he wouldn't have done it. It only takes one traitor within your ranks. A good lesson to keep in mind.

"Since mid-2012, Syria has been effectively divided into three enclaves.

"The first of these is the area controlled by the Bashar Assad regime, supported by Iran, Hezbollah and Russia.

"The second is an area under the rule of a confusing mass of rebel forces, mainly consisting of Sunni Islamist militias.

"The third, in the far north-east, is an area controlled by Syria's Kurds.

Israel's new challenge derives from the second of these enclaves.

"Regarding the first and the third, there is no confusion. Assad is an enemy, and his Iranian backers constitute the most dangerous alliance currently threatening the Jewish state.

"In February, Israel's Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu visited an Israeli field hospital treating wounded Syrians, placing the blame squarely on the Mullah Regime: 'All the children wounded, to say nothing of those killed, were harmed as a result of Iran arming, financing, and training the Assad regime in the mass slaughter it is perpetrating.'

"The Kurds in the north, meanwhile, are generally favorably inclined towards Israel and the feeling is mutual. This, however, has little practical import."

How long before a "Free Kurdistan" emerges from the pieces of Iraq and Syria?
Millions of Muslims maimed, murdered, and displaced all because of illegal US invasions in Iraq and Afghanistan and a Jewish state in the heart of Arab oil.
I'll bet you and Bibi are heartbroken, right Killer?

"The first of these is the area controlled by the Bashar Assad regime, supported by Iran, Hezbollah and Russia.

"The second is an area under the rule of a confusing mass of rebel forces, mainly consisting of Sunni Islamist militias.

"Regarding the first and the third, there is no confusion. Assad is an enemy, and his Iranian backers constitute the most dangerous alliance currently threatening the Jewish state.

"In February, Israel's Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu visited an Israeli field hospital treating wounded Syrians, placing the blame squarely on the Mullah Regime: 'All the children wounded, to say nothing of those killed, were harmed as a result of Iran arming, financing, and training the Assad regime in the mass slaughter it is perpetrating.'

"The Kurds in the north, meanwhile, are generally favorably inclined towards Israel and the feeling is mutual. This, however, has little practical import."

Millions of Muslims maimed, murdered, and displaced all because of illegal US invasions in Iraq and Afghanistan and a Jewish state in the heart of Arab oil.

It cerrtainly looks like Herr George has no problem with all those innocent people (both Muslims and Charistians) murdered by other Muslims. All he wants to do is blame everything going on in the Middle East on Israel and the U.S. I wonder if he was capable of flying over there, he would join up with the extremist rebels who claim that Syria is the stepping stone for the new Caliphate. I think most of the readers realize by now that Herr George has become a very good Dhimmi and will never ever blame anything that is happening in the Middle East on the Muslims. It looks like Herr George can't resist calling a retired military man a kiler." I guess one gets their jollies doing this when he himself was a wuss and had to fake a bad back after only ten days of basic trainining.

It cerrtainly looks like Herr George has no problem with all those innocent people (both Muslims and Charistians) murdered by other Muslims. All he wants to do is blame everything going on in the Middle East on Israel and the U.S. I wonder if he was capable of flying over there, he would join up with the extremist rebels who claim that Syria is the stepping stone for the new Caliphate. I think most of the readers realize by now that Herr George has become a very good Dhimmi and will never ever blame anything that is happening in the Middle East on the Muslims. It looks like Herr George can't resist calling a retired military man a kiler." I guess one gets their jollies doing this when he himself was a wuss and had to fake a bad back after only ten days of basic trainining.
Some of us don't apologize for hired killers or the criminals they work for.
Obviously, you aren't one.
From 1995:

"The day after the State of the Union Address, two Interpol fugitives attended the 'National Prayer Breakfast' held in Washington DC.

"The day before that, these fugitives from the law were the guests of honor at an hour-long meeting of the International Relations Committee on Capitol Hill, invited by ranking Democrat Tom Lantos (Calif.)

"You would think it would be hot news when wanted men being hunted by European police suddenly pop up in the US particularly on Capitol Hill and at events attended by the US president.

"Yet, there was not a single AP story in the US on any of this. 1

"Not a single national network television or radio news program even mentioned these facts.

"In fact, Google and LexisNexis searches four days after these events took place turned up only three newspaper articles on them anywhere in the entire country. 2

"Who are these fugitives from the law, wanted by Interpol, who are meeting at the highest levels of the US government?

"And why didn’t we learn of them?

"Therein lies the story.

"These two men, it turns out, are just the tips of a colossal iceberg.

"And this iceberg doesn’t just have 90 percent of its mass hidden under water; this iceberg is almost entirely submerged.

"They are Mikhail Brudno and Vladimir Dubov, Israeli-Russian partners in the giant Russian oil company Yukos. They, along with a number of their cronies, are wanted by Interpol for allegedly bilking Russian citizens out of billions of dollars. To elude Russian prosecution, these men have taken up residence in Israel. 3"

Russia, Israel and Media Omissions

It cerrtainly looks like Herr George has no problem with all those innocent people (both Muslims and Charistians) murdered by other Muslims. All he wants to do is blame everything going on in the Middle East on Israel and the U.S. I wonder if he was capable of flying over there, he would join up with the extremist rebels who claim that Syria is the stepping stone for the new Caliphate. I think most of the readers realize by now that Herr George has become a very good Dhimmi and will never ever blame anything that is happening in the Middle East on the Muslims. It looks like Herr George can't resist calling a retired military man a kiler." I guess one gets their jollies doing this when he himself was a wuss and had to fake a bad back after only ten days of basic trainining

From 1995:

"The day after the State of the Union Address, two Interpol fugitives attended the 'National Prayer Breakfast' held in Washington DC.

"The day before that, these fugitives from the law were the guests of honor at an hour-long meeting of the International Relations Committee on Capitol Hill, invited by ranking Democrat Tom Lantos (Calif.)

"You would think it would be hot news when wanted men being hunted by European police suddenly pop up in the US particularly on Capitol Hill and at events attended by the US president.

"Not a single national network television or radio news program even mentioned these facts.

"In fact, Google and LexisNexis searches four days after these events took place turned up only three newspaper articles on them anywhere in the entire country. 2

"Who are these fugitives from the law, wanted by Interpol, who are meeting at the highest levels of the US government?

"Therein lies the story.

"And this iceberg doesn’t just have 90 percent of its mass hidden under water; this iceberg is almost entirely submerged.

"They are Mikhail Brudno and Vladimir Dubov, Israeli-Russian partners in the giant Russian oil company Yukos. They, along with a number of their cronies, are wanted by Interpol for allegedly bilking Russian citizens out of billions of dollars. To elude Russian prosecution, these men have taken up residence in Israel. 3"

And some of the men don't admit that they were wimps and got homesick for the old neithborhood after only ten days of basic training in the Air Force. Have you conveniently forgotten that you told the readers that you were homesick so faked that bad back? By the way, Herr George, Interpol is after lots of people who belong to different groups, but of course, if your favorite scapegoats, the Jews, are not involved, you are not interested in them. Poor Herr George, he is trying so hard to make hay while this Ukraine crises is going on. He hopes he is convincing many of the readers that it is THE JEWS, his scapegoats, who are the ones behind this crises, as if the people in the Ukraine, no matter their religion, take orders from the Jews.

From 1995:

"Therein lies the story.

The thing is, George, that any enterprising person in Russia who doesn't hand over the majority of their fortune to "The State" coffers, has their business nationalized and forced to flee, thereby becoming "International Criminal Fugitives". And you fall for that shit.

From 1995:

"Therein lies the story.

The thing is, George, that any enterprising person in Russia who doesn't hand over the majority of their fortune to "The State" coffers, has their business nationalized and forced to flee, thereby becoming "International Criminal Fugitives". And you fall for that shit.
Thing is, Hoss, the Seven Oligarchs through violence, theft, and corruption engineered an enterprise that amassed between 70% to 85% of Russia's resources from oil and gas to automobiles to media companies.

In 1997, Khordorkoskvy, publicly announced politics was the most lucrative business, and that landed him in prison for ten years while many of his rich pals moved to London and Israel.

The fact that you're ignorant of these facts tells me you listen to far too much corporate bull shit; Syria and Iran have small profit margins for US, EU, Russian and Ukrainian oligarchs compared to what war in Ukraine would generate.

Forum List

Back