The G.I. Joe Brochure (War-Comics): Diction

Abishai100

VIP Member
Sep 22, 2013
This is a G.I. Joe (Hasbro/Marvel) comics-adapted patriotism 'brochure' I constructed, inspired by the films G.I. Joe: Retaliation and Spies Like Us.

====

"Inception/Collage Scribe: Snake-Eyes (Report/Brochure c.2018)

To be part of G.I. Joe (America's secret operative team of democracy idealists, crusaders, terrorists and terrorism-defectors, and society bishops --- some hand-selected by the U.S. government), you must understand the contours of war and peace as they relate to the dominion of America. It's all about self-control and meditation on the principles of American power-expansion (and all its virtues and vices).

b6.jpg

G.I. Joe can be divided into the 'Joes' (conservatives) and 'Cobra' (liberals). There was a Great Joe-Cobra War involving a disagreement over the methodology of progressive government, but the war subsided, and the sides declared a stalemate and sought peaceful reconciliation and teamwork and even worked together through the Labor Day nuclear-missile crisis between USA and North Korea [2017]. Joes and Cobras are marked by their distinctive consciousness regarding American intelligence and democracy values humility/confidence. They are also terrific field priests and/or drone-warriors.

b9.jpg

There are both men and women in G.I. Joe and even a few 'elders' and 'youths' who serve as special 'angel-advisors' for the unit. The key concerns of G.I. Joe include capitalism disarray, democracy betrayal, social contract upheaval, values disintegration, community anarchy, and friendship devastation (and hence American virtue on multiple levels!). The G.I. Joe unit also has special bishops who investigate the medical rationale of survivalism methodology and decision-making (e.g., cannibalism for surviving while stranded during combat on battlefields or in the snowy mountains).

b7.jpg

G.I. Joe is committed to evaluating 'Leviathan.' This is the ancient metaphysical 'sea-dragon' of misshapen intelligence and complete unruliness. Described by philosopher Thomas Hobbes, Leviathan symbolizes everything the human mind fears regarding a complete loss of social grace and political sanity. Leviathan may take a flying, swimming, crawling, or trolling form and may strike at the sensibilities regarding American vanity/arrogance towards spiritual apathy, gluttony, and/or alienation. Leviathan may therefore be referenced in discussions regarding global chemical warfare, global computer network breakdown and viruses, and of course, terrorism.

b8.jpg

G.I. Joe operatives are given special ID-cards, which they keep with them at all times. These ID-cards signify the operatives' intent and interest in remaining loyal to the principles of G.I. Joe such as the defense of human liberties, the objective analysis of rebellions against undesirable governments, the ethical promotion of controversial scientific studies (e.g., genetic-cloning), and the divination of false prophets and idols designed to undermine basic American values. These ID-cards are therefore worn with great pride and carried with honor and are also signposts of expectations for operatives to remain trustworthy and cheerful.

b11.jpg

G.I. Joe is not opposed to the marketing of war-themed video games and combat-glorification as long as the defense of democracy is the primary 'theme' hyped in such games/toys. G.I. Joe is serious about real-world problems such as endangered species in the animal kingdom and does not make recreational light of its serious missions. Therefore, all games and toys are carefully discussed in the operatives and commanders' secret-circles so as to determine with better cogency which games/toys best exemplify the ideal principles and capitalism-relevant ethos of the Modern Age.

b1.jpg

The purpose of this descriptive Patriotism Report/Brochure is to ensure our government and humanity itself that the success of G.I. Joe reflects the opportune socio-political management of democracy's best 'face.' When humanity feels threatened by its own darn avarice/sloth, G.I. Joe credos and relics and totems serve to reinforce the notion that no form of religious or philosophical persecution will be tolerated, persecution that threatens the mind's ability to simply embrace innocence, teamwork, and sportsmanship (e.g., everyday Christian confidence).
END OF REPORT/BROCHURE (Snake-Eyes reporting)."

====

:dance:

Forum List

Back