The Gaffe Machine Is Back!

Norman

Diamond Member
Sep 24, 2010
Was missing for awhile, but now he is back! Only 85,000 jobs lost!... but millions of lives.

While making his introductory remarks during a Thursday discussion with governors from Michigan, New Jersey and Connecticut, Biden said America was in the middle of a pandemic that cost more than 85,000 jobs and the "lives of millions of people." However, it's likely what Biden meant was that the outbreak has cost 85,000 lives and millions of jobs.

1589578906033.png

Was missing for awhile, but now he is back! Only 85,000 jobs lost!... but millions of lives.

While making his introductory remarks during a Thursday discussion with governors from Michigan, New Jersey and Connecticut, Biden said America was in the middle of a pandemic that cost more than 85,000 jobs and the "lives of millions of people." However, it's likely what Biden meant was that the outbreak has cost 85,000 lives and millions of jobs.

im afraid those arent just gaffes ....the guy has got some serious condition that is effecting his mind .

We should be in awe of the Churchillian oratory and water-tight logic of Donald Trump!

You idiots don't have a grip on the issue of gaffes! Throwing stones in glass houses!

Dementia is the name for a group of brain disorders that make it hard to remember, think clearly, make decisions, or even control your emotions. Alzheimer’s disease is one of those disorders, but there are many different types and causes of dementia.

Dementia isn’t just about simple memory mishaps -- like forgetting someone’s name or where you parked. A person with dementia has a hard time with at least two of the following:

• Memory
  • Communication and speech
  • Focus and concentration
  • Reasoning and judgment
___

In my opinion, Sniffin Joe checks all the boxes.

Shillary will step up for the shill party?

i doubt sanders and his supporters will just step aside for the hag.

Sanders might start feeling suicidal any day now.

you may be right but if anything happened to biden and killary became the nominee even the idiots in the dem party would recognize what the vile hag had done ....well about a third of them anyway .

Dementia is the name for a group of brain disorders that make it hard to remember, think clearly, make decisions, or even control your emotions. Alzheimer’s disease is one of those disorders, but there are many different types and causes of dementia.

Dementia isn’t just about simple memory mishaps -- like forgetting someone’s name or where you parked. A person with dementia has a hard time with at least two of the following:

• Memory
  • Reasoning and judgment
___

im afraid you may be right . i dont like or trust biden but the condition you defined are very very sad to see happening to anyone .

• Memory
  • Reasoning and judgment
___

im afraid you may be right . i dont like or trust biden but the condition you defined are very very sad to see happening to anyone .
___

He has had a good long life.

The concern is not so much about Joe, his son can take care of him---he has banked millions from Ukraine and China.

The concern is about our country electing a man who has no chance to finish his term. And he is being "handled" into nominating a Hyper-Liberal as Vice-President....who will actually have to run the country, along with Joe's wife.

They're actually nominating a man who they know has Dementia, possibly the Alzheimer's variety.

_________

• Memory
  • Reasoning and judgment
___

___

The concern is not so much about Joe, his son can take care of him---he has banked millions from Ukraine and China.

The concern is about our country electing a man who has no chance to finish his term. And he is being "handled" into nominating a Hyper-Liberal as Vice-President....who will actually have to run the country, along with Joe's wife.

They're actually nominating a man who they know has Dementia, possibly the Alzheimer's variety.

_________
yep ! you are absolutely right ...

• Memory
  • Reasoning and judgment
___

___

_________

Many are speculating that is the DNC's plan. Joe wins, and whoever their handpicked VP is will take over--possibly Hillary.

• Memory
  • Reasoning and judgment
___

___

_________

Many are speculating that is the DNC's plan. Joe wins, and whoever their handpicked VP is will take over--possibly Hillary.
_______

Indeed. They make Machiavelli look like a Sunday school teacher. But, they are not as smart as Machiavelli, and also, not nearly as smart as they think they are.

They would be about to go the way of the old Whig Party in the mid-19th century if they weren't backed by the six corporations who China has its hooks into...owners of ABC, NBC, CBS, and NYT....Globalists who control 95% of the news, who and who hate....AND FEAR...Trump's idea of "America First".

_______

Forum List

Back