The gall of Obama, the gullibility of liberal Americans

turzovka

Gold Member
Nov 20, 2012
Big shot President Zero yesterday chided Donald Trump for being cruel towards Muslims wanting to enter the USA. Then he chided right wing Americans and media for making a big deal out of his refusal to ever call terrorism what it is --- Islamic Terrorism. And he gave some lame reasoning which CNN fell over itself they were so giddy to show why we were all so worked up over nothing. Yes, thanks CNN, for pointing out that our suspicions about this black president with the black past and his inexplicable reluctance toward Islamic terrorism and the like was all much ado about nothing. I guess it’s like you tell us, i.e. we don’t like him because he is black.

Except…

How did this story receive almost no coverage from the enemy in our midst, the left wing media? Obama DHS scrubs records of hundreds of Muslim terrorists How dare this traitor in the oval office and his administration make such demands on the Homeland Security records and other security offices to wipe clean the records and data on suspected Muslim subversives? How dare the media walk away from that story?!!

Then we are scolded by liberal media sources, pundits and know-it-all posters on these boards that because we are conducting drone strikes on ISIS that proves president zero is doing great things to fight Islamic terrorism and we have no argument. Well I say as president he is forced to at least keep up appearances, because if he did not at least do that much we probably could not tell the difference between him and Moammar Gadhafi.

Consider that this bastard would not even talk to his generals in Afghanistan the first three months of his first term. Then he went against all of their recommendations. Then he demoralized our troops and he reduced our fighting capacity in numerous ways. Then he constantly ignored further recommendations in Iraq. I am willing to bet he has done the same with domestic terrorism intelligence as well, i.e. ignored it or went against it. He lets enemies of the state (i.e. Islamic terrorists) out of Guantanamo so they can resume plotting against the U.S. Then he trades five known big time Islamic terrorists for one traitor of the U.S. army, Berghahl. (Well vetted idiots.) Then he and his staff ignored the pleadings of those in high risk areas like Benghazi. Then he had the gall to lie to play the American public for a bunch of idiots telling us about this horrific youtube video that sent the attack in Benghazi in motion. (And the media still has a tingle down their leg for him.)

Then he refused to march with European leaders and the leaders of Israel and even Palestine against Islamic terrorism when asked to do so in Paris. Instead he hid under his desk. Then he refuses to make the connection between the teachings of Islam, the evil on goings in mosques in this country, will not admit we are taking risks allowing thousands of (admitted) unvetted muslims into this nation, chastises Israel on numerous occasions, chastises Christians at a national prayer breakfast to "get off our high horses" and quit feeling so smug or better than ISIS and their atrocities against Christians because we had our Crusades and slavery days. He draws lines in sand not worth crap, never has a press conference explaining our policies towards ever growing Islamic terrorism, and will not ever call it what it is ---> TERRORISM BASED ON THE KORAN OR MUHAMMAD WITH DESIGNS FOR DESTROYING THE WHOLE WORLD INCLUDING AMERICA!

Ok, now that that’s done, all you lovers of the democrat party can have your LOL moment and go vote for another criminal who makes a mockery of you and I.

Last edited:
Gadhafi was a much better leader than Mohammad Obama. At least half of Obama's ancestry is directly from Kenya/Somalia, the lowest, most ruthless tribes of savage Africa. Most intelligent people realize his rage against The Donald proves he hates America. Retarded, ignorant douchebags might be giddy that he showed more rage against The Donald than ISLAMIC TERRORISTS but there is not much we can do about stupid, democrat fucktards except try to educate them.

Big shot President Zero yesterday chided Donald Trump for being cruel towards Muslims wanting to enter the USA. Then he chided right wing Americans and media for making a big deal out of his refusal to ever call terrorism what it is --- Islamic Terrorism. And he gave some lame reasoning which CNN fell over itself they were so giddy to show why we were all so worked up over nothing. Yes, thanks CNN, for pointing out that our suspicions about this black president with the black past and his inexplicable reluctance toward Islamic terrorism and the like was all much ado about nothing. I guess it’s like you tell us, i.e. we don’t like him because he is black.

Except…

How did this story receive almost no coverage from the enemy in our midst, the left wing media? Obama DHS scrubs records of hundreds of Muslim terrorists How dare this traitor in the oval office and his administration make such demands on the Homeland Security records and other security offices to wipe clean the records and data on suspected Muslim subversives? How dare the media walk away from that story?!!

Then we are scolded by liberal media sources, pundits and know-it-all posters on these boards that because we are conducting drone strikes on ISIS that proves president zero is doing great things to fight Islamic terrorism and we have no argument. Well I say as president he is forced to at least keep up appearances, because if he did not at least do that much we probably could not tell the difference between him and Moammar Gadhafi.

Consider that this bastard would not even talk to his generals in Afghanistan the first three months of his first term. Then he went against all of their recommendations. Then he demoralized our troops and he reduced our fighting capacity in numerous ways. Then he constantly ignored further recommendations in Iraq. I am willing to bet he has done the same with domestic terrorism intelligence as well, i.e. ignored it or went against it. He lets enemies of the state (i.e. Islamic terrorists) out of Guantanamo so they can resume plotting against the U.S. Then he trades five known big time Islamic terrorists for one traitor of the U.S. army, Berghahl. (Well vetted idiots.) Then he and his staff ignored the pleadings of those in high risk areas like Benghazi. Then he had the gall to lie to play the American public for a bunch of idiots telling us about this horrific youtube video that sent the attack in Benghazi in motion. (And the media still has a tingle down their leg for him.)

Then he refused to march with European leaders and the leaders of Israel and even Palestine against Islamic terrorism when asked to do so in Paris. Instead he hid under his desk. Then he refuses to make the connection between the teachings of Islam, the evil on goings in mosques in this country, will not admit we are taking risks allowing thousands of (admitted) unvetted muslims into this nation, chastises Israel on numerous occasions, chastises Christians at a national prayer breakfast to "get off our high horses" and quit feeling so smug or better than ISIS and their atrocities against Christians because we had our Crusades and slavery days. He draws lines in sand not worth crap, never has a press conference explaining our policies towards ever growing Islamic terrorism, and will not ever call it what it is ---> TERRORISM BASED ON THE KORAN OR MUHAMMAD WITH DESIGNS FOR DESTROYING THE WHOLE WORLD INCLUDING AMERICA!

Ok, now that that’s done, all you lovers of the democrat party can have your LOL moment and go vote for another criminal who makes a mockery of you and I.
our suspicions about this black president with the black past and his inexplicable reluctance toward Islamic terrorism and the like was all much ado about nothing. I guess it’s like you tell us, i.e. we don’t like him because he is black.

You're not denying it, are you?

our suspicions about this black president with the black past and his inexplicable reluctance toward Islamic terrorism and the like was all much ado about nothing. I guess it’s like you tell us, i.e. we don’t like him because he is black.

Not denying what?

Not denying that you and your fellow sycophants do not have a leg to stand on, so you play this phony race card to cover up all your bullshit?

I called a lot of you idiots. If the shoe fits...

It is curious that as of yesterday Obama had not called the governor of Florida but had called the President of France. Maybe Obama doesn't want another Hillary inspired "it was because of a video" moment.

Could be he is waiting for the MSM to create the scenario he wants to discuss. Even Trump call the governor, I have not heard if Mrs. Tuzla Clinton called. Not that calls make a difference it is just customary that a President makes such a call.

Not denying what?

Not denying that you and your fellow sycophants do not have a leg to stand on, so you play this phony race card to cover up all your bullshit?

I called a lot of you idiots. If the shoe fits...

Not denying what?

Take all the time you need, Erasmus....

Once we get past the obvious, we can move on to the readily apparent....

Except…

You need a big freakin sedative my friend...or take the same thing your buddy in South Carolina is taking. He says we ought to treat this Pulse Shit as war instead of a crime by an American Citizen!

You need a big freakin sedative my friend...or take the same thing your buddy in South Carolina is taking. He says we ought to treat this Pulse Shit as war instead of a crime by an American Citizen!

So I can be sedated like the other 100 million who do not care what happens, how it happens, or what we are faced with? I do not lollygag through life... not even for one day.

So I can be sedated like the other 100 million who do not care what happens, how it happens, or what we are faced with? I do not lollygag through life... not even for one day.

What are we faced with?

Looks to me like The Fear of a Black Hat....

Back in '08 I took Obama at his word when he said he was a Christian. Hell I could have cared less whether he was or not.
However as time has went by, I do believe he is a sympathizer of the Islamic religion, and I do believe now that he favors Islam over any other religion.
Once Obama is out of office, after some time, I won't be surprised in the least if Obama publicly joins the Islamic religion.

As it is right now, I believe it is dangerous for the U.S. to be led by this man. Thank god, it's only for a handful of more months. :beer:

No! Not like the other 100 million, who don't care! What can they do? Write to their Congressman? Like we were told in High School? This freakin Congress don't give a flying shit; all they care about is playing the game: They scratch each other's back, the scum bags...but ya don't need to let it burn you out. Shit happens within the Congressional Walls; they don't listen to assholes like me?

What are we faced with?

Not a very insightful answer imo.

What are we faced with? Well too many do not think past their retirement years, that is their first and biggest mistake, imo.

We are faced with great fears on a daily basis making our lives not very fun. We are faced with a lot of loneliness kept inside and regret. We are faced with the threat of major catastrophes in the way of horrible explosions even nuclear or natural disaster judgments because, as the Virgin Mary said “what grieves our God the most is man’s shameless immorality and foul ingratitude.”

We are faced with an angry world because they are poor or hateful of their lives and envious of others. We are faced with a thoughtless generation of young (thanks to their parents) who are wrapped up in entertainment, sex, underachievement and ego.

But instead, we play on chat boards thinking if we prevail in a debate we really accomplished something important today. My second favorite Bible verse >> “Vanity of vanities, all is vanity.”

Back in '08 I took Obama at his word when he said he was a Christian. Hell I could have cared less whether he was or not.
However as time has went by, I do believe he is a sympathizer of the Islamic religion, and I do believe now that he favors Islam over any other religion.
Once Obama is out of office, after some time, I won't be surprised in the least if Obama publicly joins the Islamic religion.

As it is right now, I believe it is dangerous for the U.S. to be led by this man. Thank god, it's only for a handful of more months. :beer:

If he doesn't, will you pledge - right here and now - to disembowel yourself with a spork?

What are we faced with?

What are we faced with? Well too many do not think past their retirement years, that is their first and biggest mistake, imo.

We are faced with great fears on a daily basis making our lives not very fun. We are faced with a lot of loneliness kept inside and regret. We are faced with the threat of major catastrophes in the way of horrible explosions even nuclear or natural disaster judgments because, as the Virgin Mary said “what grieves our God the most is man’s shameless immorality and foul ingratitude.”

We are faced with an angry world because they are poor or hateful of their lives and envious of others. We are faced with a thoughtless generation of young (thanks to their parents) who are wrapped up in entertainment, sex, underachievement and ego.

But instead, we play on chat boards thinking if we prevail in a debate we really accomplished something important today. My second favorite Bible verse >> “Vanity of vanities, all is vanity.”

I'm guessing that the allusion is lost on you.....

What are we faced with?

Well, after reading this, I would not know how to comment any further; I read the Bible too...I always thought God wanted no more than to have a personal relationship with each of us. Peace!

What are we faced with?

I'm guessing that the allusion is lost on you.....

I think I get what he said, i.e. “I’m Ok, you’re Ok.” Maybe you can use that on someone having a bad time, but as a philosophy on life, imo it seems to focus too much on peace and happiness in this world only.

I have no problem with advice of this nature, but I think Desiderata said it better without invoking the one true God. They both emphasize love your neighbor as yourself, where most of us must admit we fail quite often. But it does not seek to know God --- and without God the road is so much more arduous and worrisome.

Obama has a new strategy to combat ISIS!

newstrategy.jpg

Forum List

Back