The Gaystapo is at it again

I thought those were all racists who would never want to be black. Guess not so much.

You miss the point. All the stuff the dumb ass white trash hate black folks for (Or their stereotype of black folks) are the things they engage in themselves. But they think that their disability check is totally justified.

You sure do like to spew hate towards people you don't know and you classify by some arbitrary standard, the very definition of a bigot. Does that make you feel superior?

Maybe you have a real need to take a course in male, female identification.
Why? It's not hard sweetie. A person's biology dictates their gender - not their thoughts or mental illness. So fuck'n simple, only a leftist could be confused by it.

You sure do like to spew hate towards people you don't know and you classify by some arbitrary standard, the very definition of a bigot. Does that make you feel superior?

No, it makes me feel sorry for them. I actually GET the anger among the dumb white trash who support Trump. I get that they look at the wonderful middle class their dads had, and they don't, and they know they've lost something and they feel angry...

The difference is, I can see what happened. What happened is that the One Percent busted up their unions, took away their rights at work, made it easy to move factories overseas, replace them with machines...

But the GOP was clever enough to blame the gays and the minorities and the foreigners for what the rich did. And they've been doing this pretty much since Tricky Dick. Trump is just the concentrated version of the toxin.

Maybe you have a real need to take a course in male, female identification.
Why? It's not hard sweetie. A person's biology dictates their gender-

So you want to tell us how you use biology determine a person's gender? Do you get arrested a lot when you are checking a persons biological gender? What's you best response "Listen fellow, i'm just checking your biological gender."

So you want to tell us how you use biology determine a person's gender?
Bwahahahahahaha!!! You mean other than X and Y chromosomes? Or you mean like obvious physical features that nature makes prominent?
Do you get arrested a lot when you are checking a persons biological gender?
Why would I "check" a person's biology? That's like saying "what happens when you 'check' for your fingers". I don't need to "check", snowflake. One glance at someone makes it abundantly obvious.

No, it makes me feel sorry for them. I actually GET the anger among the dumb white trash who support Trump. I get that they look at the wonderful middle class their dads had, and they don't, and they know they've lost something and they feel angry...

The difference is, I can see what happened. What happened is that the One Percent busted up their unions, took away their rights at work, made it easy to move factories overseas, replace them with machines...

But the GOP was clever enough to blame the gays and the minorities and the foreigners for what the rich did. And they've been doing this pretty much since Tricky Dick. Trump is just the concentrated version of the toxin.

Well, you certainly spew a lot of hate for people you don't know.

What points are there? You obviously think anyone who doesn't agree with the current orthodoxy regarding homosexuality is worthy of your hate. What more do you need?

Yes, if you irrationally hate people who are different from you, you are worthy of sad contempt.

The thing is, most homophobic arguments boil down to...
1) I think it's icky.
2) My imaginary fairy in the Sky says it's bad!

Other than that, you don't have an argument.

What points are there? You obviously think anyone who doesn't agree with the current orthodoxy regarding homosexuality is worthy of your hate. What more do you need?

Yes, if you irrationally hate people who are different from you, you are worthy of sad contempt.

The thing is, most homophobic arguments boil down to...
1) I think it's icky.
2) My imaginary fairy in the Sky says it's bad!

Other than that, you don't have an argument.

See, this is where the wheels fall off your tricycle. Most pro-heteros don't hate homosexuals at all. They just don't want to be compelled to celebrate something they find abhorrent. Yet you cannot allow anyone their private opinions on the matter and accuse them of hate. Do you really think you're presenting a reasoned argument by doing that?

You say, and I quote, "Yes, if you irrationally hate people who are different from you, you are worthy of sad contempt". Look in the mirror, because you irrationally hate anyone who has a different opinion on homosexuality.

There are of course those out there who hate homosexuals with a vicious fury, just like there are those out there who hate with a vicious fury anyone who does not support the prevailing orthodoxy on homosexuality.

See, this is where the wheels fall off your tricycle. Most pro-heteros don't hate homosexuals at all. They just don't want to be compelled to celebrate something they find abhorrent. Yet you cannot allow anyone their private opinions on the matter and accuse them of hate. Do you really think you're presenting a reasoned argument by doing that?

Um, yeah, nobody is making you "celebrate" anything... unless you own a business where you help people celebrate things, in which case you should shut up and do your job.

You say, and I quote, "Yes, if you irrationally hate people who are different from you, you are worthy of sad contempt". Look in the mirror, because you irrationally hate anyone who has a different opinion on homosexuality.

Except hatred of HOmophobes is very rational. Nobody likes a bigot, particularly an irrational one.

There are of course those out there who hate homosexuals with a vicious fury, just like there are those out there who hate with a vicious fury anyone who does not support the prevailing orthodoxy on homosexuality.

Naw, guy... there are homophobes and there are decent people. That's the only line out there. The thing is, you guys pitched your best case, and the best you could come up with was "I think it's icky!"

Um, yeah, nobody is making you "celebrate" anything... unless you own a business where you help people celebrate things, in which case you should shut up and do your job.

Except hatred of HOmophobes is very rational. Nobody likes a bigot, particularly an irrational one.

Naw, guy... there are homophobes and there are decent people. That's the only line out there. The thing is, you guys pitched your best case, and the best you could come up with was "I think it's icky!"
That's a personal opinion and a very valid one. Your desire to forbid anyone from expressing said opinion is the moral failing I'm pointing out to you. Would you be be okay if you were forbidden to express "I think it's icky" about people who wear overalls with no shirt and frequent Walmart at 2:00 am? There's nothing sacred about outward expressions of homosexuality that should forbid people from saying, "I want no part of that".

That's a personal opinion and a very valid one. Your desire to forbid anyone from expressing said opinion is the moral failing I'm pointing out to you. Would you be be okay if you were forbidden to express "I think it's icky" about people who wear overalls with no shirt and frequent Walmart at 2:00 am? There's nothing sacred about outward expressions of homosexuality that should forbid people from saying, "I want no part of that".

Generally, I see that in a Walmart, I steer as far away from it as I can.. I don't go around confronting the guy or impinging on his right to dress like an extra from Hee-Haw. I certainly wouldn't try to refuse him service. You homophobes, on the other hand, have no problem trying to do that to LGBTQ people.

Generally, I see that in a Walmart, I steer as far away from it as I can.. I don't go around confronting the guy or impinging on his right to dress like an extra from Hee-Haw. I certainly wouldn't try to refuse him service. You homophobes, on the other hand, have no problem trying to do that to LGBTQ people.
And that's where you are indeed wrong. You do exactly what pro-heteros do, avoid confrontation and just ask for them to not get in their face about what they do, ala prance down Main St. simulating sex acts in front of children. As for refusing service, who is doing that? The ONLY denial I am aware of came from gay activists seeking out businesses that would not be a part of a gay wedding. Got any "straights only" water fountains or bathrooms to complain about?

And that's where you are indeed wrong. You do exactly what pro-heteros do, avoid confrontation and just ask for them to not get in their face about what they do, ala prance down Main St. simulating sex acts in front of children.

Ever been to a Madri Gras? All sorts of "pro-Hetero" people simulating sex acts.

upload_2019-9-26_18-46-19.jpeg

Think of the Children. What else you got.

As for refusing service, who is doing that? The ONLY denial I am aware of came from gay activists seeking out businesses that would not be a part of a gay wedding.

Exactly my point. You guys seek to refuse service you provide to others. If you all followed the bible, you'd have to refuse service to just about everyone.

Got any "straights only" water fountains or bathrooms to complain about?

No need to. The very fact you seek to deny people service at public accommodations is the problem. 50 years ago, the Segregationists made the same argument...

Forum List

Back