The Genderbread Person

The governor of FL said it was, please regale us all on how he is mistaken....Do you have proof or are you just talking out your ass?

The world wonders

Did the Gov of Fl offer any proof or do you just believe him since he is a Repub and they never lie?

Did the Gov of Fl offer any proof or do you just believe him since he is a Repub and they never lie?
Enough to suit me.....He had a chart depicting a .org's message some "teachers" are using.

I mean look at this sick but slick crap..... An Adorable, Accessible Way to Explain a Complicated Concept » The Genderbread Person

Where's yours in rebuttal or are you merely another dem just talking out their ass?

BTW....I'm not buying your faux middle of the road spiel either.

It’s a teaching tool.

Enough to suit me.....He had a chart depicting a .org's message some "teachers" are using.

I mean look at this sick but slick crap..... An Adorable, Accessible Way to Explain a Complicated Concept » The Genderbread Person

Where's yours in rebuttal or are you merely another dem just talking out their ass?

Here are a couple stories that claims it happened.

Thus it seems it did.

Always best not to trust anything a politician says. Always confirm.

BTW....I'm not buying your faux middle of the road spiel either.

Oh darn, how will I ever be able to sleep at night knowing one more partisan drone does not believe me.... :banana:

It’s a teaching tool.

Yes, I know. There are lots of teaching tools out there that are not being used by any schools.

Though it seems there are some reports it has been used in Fl

Yes, I know. There are lots of teaching tools out there that are not being used by any schools.

Though it seems there are some reports it has been used in Fl
Vermont is using the gender unicorn. I posted a video showing the school that uses it very own YouTube videos talking about it. So…yes schools are using them.

Here is one about gender in teaching science.

In other words you did not bother to check, you just ran your yap to get attention.

I was asking you if you did, which you did not. You just blindly believed the Gov because he has an R by his name. It literally never occurred to you to check until I said something

The governor of FL said it was, please regale us all on how he is mistaken....Do you have proof or are you just talking out your ass?

The world wonders
The governor of Florida is a lying politician. You will note that he provided no proof, talking out of his ass as usual.

I was asking you if you did, which you did not. You just blindly believed the Gov because he has an R by his name. It literally never occurred to you to check until I said something
I had heard it mentioned before but not in FL's school system. I thought "good call" when I saw it. Evidently you don't get out much.

Hell, I heard of that shit at a gun shop a while back when the "groomer" thing got going good.....I guess it stuck because of the catchy name....You need to pay attention to what's going on with those degenerates.

My kids are adults, cannot say I pay much attention to schools these days. Those days are past for me
Hell, I'm putting back money for my great grandson's private school education, he will never see the inside of a public school as long as I am living.

The dem's depravity does not end when your kids grow-up and leave home. Pay attention.

Hell, I'm putting back money for my great grandson's private school education, he will never see the inside of a public school as long as I am living.

The dem's depravity does not end when your kids grow-up and leave home. Pay attention.

There is lot of depravity out there, that you think the Dems are the only one's just make you not worth the time

What Is The Genderbread Person And How Is It Being Used In Schools?

By RICK GONZALES | 2 MONTHS AGO

Sex education in public schools across the nation has changed a lot over the past few decades. Things used to be cut and dry, without any gray areas in between. Today, though, gender identity seems to be the main talking point around sex education and kids are learning this information younger than ever before. To assist them, students are being introduced to the Genderbread Person

Forum List

Back