The glaring evidence that Obamacare is a catastrophic FAILURE continues to mount

That's all anybody really wants out of a health care 'system' - to get someone else to pay for their health care. Chasing that golden ring is what's painted us into this corner in the first place.

The single most ridiculous post here.

Ridiculous, and utterly true. That's the entire lure of insurance in the first place. Most people think they'll 'win', that they'll end up spending less money on health care if they buy insurance. It's delusional, but it's the con game at the core of it all.

Hey...now...don't take that personal responsibility thing too far.

That's all anybody really wants out of a health care 'system' - to get someone else to pay for their health care. Chasing that golden ring is what's painted us into this corner in the first place.

Ridiculous, and utterly true. That's the entire lure of insurance in the first place. Most people think they'll 'win', that they'll end up spending less money on health care if they buy insurance. It's delusional, but it's the con game at the core of it all.

Sensible, responsible people, have an aversion to bankruptcy because they are not like you. They want to pay their own way in life. People like you looking for a free ride hate laws because they establish consequences for your irresponsibility.

Sensible, responsible people, have an aversion to bankruptcy because they are not like you. They want to pay their own way in life. People like you looking for a free ride hate laws because they establish consequences for your irresponsibility.
Retard.

Retard.

Your reaction to the truth reveals the depth of your ignorance. When you find yourself in such a hole, first, stop digging.

Yeah... I'm a terrible person.

Retard.

Your reaction to the truth reveals the depth of your ignorance. When you find yourself in such a hole, first, stop digging.

The only retarded part is that you don't understand where you make a better case for those you oppose.
You are digging like wildfire and just throwing dirt from one side of the hole to the other.

The only retarded part is that you don't understand where you make a better case for those you oppose.
You are digging like wildfire and just throwing dirt from one side of the hole to the other.

I'm sure, well not too, that your opinion matters to someone. It's not me. If I let people like you tell me how to think, I'd be no better than them.

What a drag.

Once you've learned to think independently and critically, you can't go back.

Last edited:
I'm sure, we'll not too, that your opinion matters to someone. It's not me. If I let people like you tell me how to think, I'd be no better than them.

What a drag.

That is just it peanut ... I have never told you how to think ... Or suggested anyone is better than anyone else.
If you don't like the way you come across to others when you describe what you think ... That is neither my fault nor my problem.

I find it more entertaining than a drag ... But that's just me I guess.
If a person thinks at all ... It is independent and conscience in as no one else is in your brain ... The problem is not enough people think about what they believe and disregard introspection as an useful tool.

I'm sure, we'll not too, that your opinion matters to someone. It's not me. If I let people like you tell me how to think, I'd be no better than them.

What a drag.

That is just it peanut ... I have never told you how to think ... Or suggested anyone is better than anyone else.
If you don't like the way you come across to others when you describe what you think ... That is neither my fault nor my problem.

If a person thinks at all ... It is independent and conscience in as no one else is in your brain ... The problem is not enough people think about what they believe and disregard introspection as an useful tool.

I'm sure, that, like you, I come across differently to different people. I don't suffer fools gladly. I'm sure that that comes across. I hope so.

The brain is a terrible thing to waste and that's what dogma does. It's one size fits all thinking. Life is much more complex than that.

What a drag.

I'm sure, that, like you, I come across differently to different people. I don't suffer fools gladly. I'm sure that that comes across. I hope so.

The brain is a terrible thing to waste and that's what dogma does. It's one size fits all thinking. Life is much more complex than that.

Mostly what comes across is your persistent desire to see people controlled by a central authority. You seem to have a really hard time accepting the fact that others don't necessarily see things as you do and don't share your preferences, and you seem all too eager to force your views on others through government.

Live and let live is a less predictable ethic, but it's more human. I hope some day you'll see that.

Mostly what comes across is your persistent desire to see people controlled by a central authority. You seem to have a really hard time accepting the fact that others don't necessarily see things as you do and don't share your preferences, and you seem all too eager to force your views on others through government.

Live and let live is a less predictable ethic, but it's more human. I hope some day you'll see that.

I hope that some day you'll offer something tangible. Something other than, if mankind does nothing, problems will go away. That all problems are the result of solutions rather than all solutions are the result of problems. If we stop solving problems, a miracle will occur.

It's the mark of humanity to solve problems rather than hope for better without effort.

The purpose of laws is to let responsible mankind live and let live. Laws only get in the way of the irresponsible and criminal.

Why you favor them is quite beyond me.

What a drag.

You do suffer fools...and you are one.

The one size fits all thinking is the same bullshyt that got us us Obamacare. How does the federal government pretend to even know how to administer a program that covers 320,000,000 people with a huge spectrum of situations....all with a convoluted 2,000 page document.

You've already wiped out the options that 5 million people were exercising. Now, they are forced to another option many don't want.

And please, spare me the policies get cancelled all the time, horsecrap.

If that were the case, our Affirmate Action Moron would not have had to come out with his so called fix.

Yep, one size fits all is the liberal, authoritarian way.

I hope that some day you'll offer something tangible. Something other than, if mankind does nothing, problems will go away. That all problems are the result of solutions rather than all solutions are the result of problems. If we stop solving problems, a miracle will occur.

It's the mark of humanity to solve problems rather than hope for better without effort.

The purpose of laws is to let responsible mankind live and let live. Laws only get in the way of the irresponsible and criminal.

Why you favor them is quite beyond me.

ROTFLMAO.....

You mean like your opinions...on history, no less.

Your statement about laws is laughable. How do you have prohibition and not have prohibition...and have them both fit the same bill. TFM. :lol::lol::lol:

Yes, there is this chant of personal responsibility....which I agree with. However, it is foolish to believe the government has ever been able to promote such a cause with affirmative legal thinking.

The one size fits all thinking is the same bullshyt that got us us Obamacare. How does the federal government pretend to even know how to administer a program that covers 320,000,000 people with a huge spectrum of situations....all with a convoluted 2,000 page document.

You've already wiped out the options that 5 million people were exercising. Now, they are forced to another option many don't want.

If that were the case, our Affirmate Action Moron would not have had to come out with his so called fix.

Liberal and authoritarian are opposites.

What distinguishes liberalism from conservatism is solutions vs stasis. Action vs inaction. Building the future rather than longing for the past.

The reason that you don't know that is that you are a willing political puppet.

You'll accept anything that makes you feel informed, rather than take action to become informed.

The perfect stooge for those desperate for power that they lost due to incompetence.

Liberal and authoritarian are opposites.

What distinguishes liberalism from conservatism is solutions vs stasis. Action vs inaction. Building the future rather than longing for the past.

The reason that you don't know that is that you are a willing political puppet.

You'll accept anything that makes you feel informed, rather than take action to become informed.

The perfect stooge for those desperate for power that they lost due to incompetence.

I am sorry you can't accept responsibility for your own stupid posts and feel the need the deflect when caught in your own bullshyt.

I am much more informed than you could ever hope to be.

You and your one size fits all thinking....now that is liberal...and action we don't need...or want.

BTW...the GOP owns the house and it's looking even better. So your wet dream of a disappearing GOP (the same one Chris Matthews had in 2008) will need to be washed from your underwear.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back