The glaring evidence that Obamacare is a catastrophic FAILURE continues to mount

I am so sorry we have so many who actually believed that money grows on trees and they somehow are smarter than the rest of us.

Look over at this thread.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/healt...43-when-did-junk-plans-become-junk-plans.html

The liars on the left have yet to produce one clip of Obama calling plans junk until it became obvious he needed to be rescued from his BIG LIE.

HSAs with high deductibles are the way to go. The democrats know this and thus have freaked out and made HSA essentially illegal. HSAs would have given people what amounts to their own 401k for health care. It's a system where the free market would shine. I hate these assholes who have done this to my family.

It is what I have now....started when they first came out.

They work great.

HSAs are cheap because they are basically low premium high deductive plans where you use your own money to shop for health care up to the deductible. Essentially, they are unlimited catastrophic policies that are fantastic for healthy people and also work very well for the folks who saved the delta into their own accounts in later years when they eventually do need to spend a lot of money on health care.

Obuma care makes all low premium high deductible plans illegal. As such HSAs will no longer make any sense. They will be high premium low deductible plans whether you use the health care or not. IOW Obama's plan is to re-distribute your money for you to the folks who had pre-existing conditions, illegal immigrants, and all the other folks who will be getting subsidies under this plan.

Last edited:
Single payer is the only alternative to this mess I think.

I love the notion of "single payer" ... I am willing to pay for all of mine.

lol... yeah they mean no one has to worry about paying the bill.. it will just all come out of the taxes from the evil rich that refuse to pay us six figures for flipping burgers.

Actually I think calling it "single payer" ranks right up there with "You can keep your plan if you like it".
Shouldn't they call it something like "someone else pays"?

The last thing we should do is put all our eggs in one basket.

Works fine for Medicare. It works fine for most of the developed countries of the world. But it won't work here?????

It doesn't work fine for Medicare. Medicare might be somewhat better than Medicaid, but only marginally so.

Single payer doesn't work. It doesn't work in those countries that have it and very few do. Those that have single payer don't have it for everyone. There is still a private option. England has a private option as does Germany. The best doctors and the most doctors opt out of accepting patients under government plans. Just like what's happening here. And, in every country that has single payer there is no right to sue your doctor for malpractice. You can file a complaint. Out of a population of 82.5 million, medical malpractice claims are no more than 40,000 a year. There are no large awards because there is no jury.

Medical Malpractice Liability: Germany | Law Library of Congress

I've been on Medicare for many years and have yet to encounter a single issue. Yet you say that it doesn't work. It works fine for me. Have you tried it? Are you speaking from experience or merely what you wish was true?

lol... yeah they mean no one has to worry about paying the bill.. it will just all come out of the taxes from the evil rich that refuse to pay us six figures for flipping burgers.

Actually I think calling it "single payer" ranks right up there with "You can keep your plan if you like it".

Why would you change its name from what it is to what it's not?

Works fine for Medicare. It works fine for most of the developed countries of the world. But it won't work here?????

It doesn't work fine for Medicare. Medicare might be somewhat better than Medicaid, but only marginally so.

Single payer doesn't work. It doesn't work in those countries that have it and very few do. Those that have single payer don't have it for everyone. There is still a private option. England has a private option as does Germany. The best doctors and the most doctors opt out of accepting patients under government plans. Just like what's happening here. And, in every country that has single payer there is no right to sue your doctor for malpractice. You can file a complaint. Out of a population of 82.5 million, medical malpractice claims are no more than 40,000 a year. There are no large awards because there is no jury.

I've been on Medicare for many years and have yet to encounter a single issue. Yet you say that it doesn't work. It works fine for me. Have you tried it? Are you speaking from experience or merely what you wish was true?

Look at those pronouns now. :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

It's typically conservative to not base opinions on first hand experience but rather what the talking head tells you is true. Conservatives are the most susceptible to propaganda. They will believe anything that they want to be true.

Single payer is the only alternative to this mess I think.

I believe that you are auditioning for poster boy for the "evil rich".

It's typically conservative to not base opinions on first hand experience but rather what the talking head tells you is true. Conservatives are the most susceptible to propaganda. They will believe anything that they want to be true.

Sorry, but I have a member of my family who was very involved in medicare and medicaid...who helped the elderly make decisions and also who helped smoke out quite a number of doctors who were defrauding people and the system.... and who communicated this all of us (with details)....who knew the strengths and weaknesses of the system...who saw people who were helped and hurt by the system......

So, I think I am justified in telling you to go fuck yourself.

Last edited:

Sorry, but I have a member of my family who was very involved in medicare and medicaid...who helped the elderly make decisions and also who helped smoke out quite a number of doctors who were defrauding people....

I think I am justified in telling you to go fuck yourself.

Truth makes suckers angry. That’s why I tell it.

That's all anybody really wants out of a health care 'system' - to get someone else to pay for their health care. Chasing that golden ring is what's painted us into this corner in the first place.

Sorry, but I have a member of my family who was very involved in medicare and medicaid...who helped the elderly make decisions and also who helped smoke out quite a number of doctors who were defrauding people....

Not angry at all.

Laughing all the time at you and your know-nothing posts.

My response is more out of respect for the way someone rolled up their sleeves and really got involved (and learned the system, in general) in deference to you sitting in some padded room essentially claiming to be something you are not...smart.

HSAs with high deductibles are the way to go. The democrats know this and thus have freaked out and made HSA essentially illegal. HSAs would have given people what amounts to their own 401k for health care. It's a system where the free market would shine. I hate these assholes who have done this to my family.

They work great.

HSAs are cheap because they are basically low premium high deductive plans where you use your own money to shop for health care up to the deductible. Essentially, they are unlimited catastrophic policies that are fantastic for healthy people and also work very well for the folks who saved the delta into their own accounts in later years when they eventually do need to spend a lot of money on health care.

Obuma care makes all low premium high deductible plans illegal. As such HSAs will no longer make any sense. They will be high premium low deductible plans whether you use the health care or not. IOW Obama's plan is to re-distribute your money for you to the folks who had pre-existing conditions, illegal immigrants, and all the other folks who will be getting subsidies under this plan.

"Healthy" is a temporary condition.

They work great.

"Healthy" is a temporary condition.

You better hope stupid is too.

That's all anybody really wants out of a health care 'system' - to get someone else to pay for their health care. Chasing that golden ring is what's painted us into this corner in the first place.

The single most ridiculous post here.

Not angry at all.

My response is more out of respect for the way someone rolled up their sleeves and really got involved (and learned the system, in general) in deference to you sitting in some padded room essentially claiming to be something you are not...smart.

What you posted was a confession that you are as big a sucker for family members as you are for Fox boobs and boobies.

The single most ridiculous post here.

Ridiculous, and utterly true. That's the entire lure of insurance in the first place. Most people think they'll 'win', that they'll end up spending less money on health care if they buy insurance. It's delusional, but it's the con game at the core of it all.

Not angry at all.

What you posted was a confession that you are as big a sucker for family members as you are for Fox boobs and boobies.

As opposed to the fact that you've given a single testament to the system.

To be amazed at such a stupid position would be normal.

In your case, I'm way beyond that.

Forum List

Back