The glaring evidence that Obamacare is a catastrophic FAILURE continues to mount

So you have no idea what the contribution to the increase of ACA is.

Clarify..........................$1675.11 from $1020

Which part of that don't you understand...............

I posted that from the actual letter signed.

There are many contributors to health insurance premium increases every year. The largest is typically the never ending higher than inflation increases in health care delivery costs. Or, insurance companies lowering their risks and increasing their profits. Or covering higher administration costs.

This year was no different.

Uh ... Premiums do increase from time to time, but they don't go up 61% at a time ... And certainly not 61% every year ... So this year would definitely be different.
Of course if you had ever bought insurance and paid for it more than a year ... You would know that.

Last edited:
I'm not sucking up to any politician; a $500.00/month bump is untenable for most working families.

$655. a month increase............for clarification

I don't know how the hell they came up with that amount.

But it's posted as received. From the actual letter signed.

Last edited:

There are many contributors to health insurance premium increases every year. The largest is typically the never ending higher than inflation increases in health care delivery costs. Or, insurance companies lowering their risks and increasing their profits. Or covering higher administration costs.

Uh ... Premiums do increase from time to time, but they don't go up 61% at a time ... And certainly not 61% every year ... So this year would definitely be different.
Of course if you had ever bought insurance and paid for it more than a year ... You would know that.

I've been paying for my current insurance, Medicare, every year that I worked professionally, and still am.

For my professional career my employers had to give me health care insurance or I wouldn't have worked there.

I see you don't know the answer to my original question either. How much of the person's health insurance increase was due to ACA.

I've been paying for my current insurance, Medicare, every year that I worked professionally, and still am.

For my professional career my employers had to give me health care insurance or I wouldn't have worked there.

I see you don't know the answer to my original question either. How much of the person's health insurance increase was due to ACA.

You've got to be kidding me..........Even though this post wasn't directed at me.................

You're posting like the expert here. You tell me if it's because of the January 2014 mark...............This is VERY LARGE INCREASE..............You explain how this isn't a DIRECT RESULT OF OBAMACARE.

You've got to be kidding me..........Even though this post wasn't directed at me.................

You're posting like the expert here. You tell me if it's because of the January 2014 mark...............This is VERY LARGE INCREASE..............You explain how this isn't a DIRECT RESULT OF OBAMACARE.

I don't know any more than you do about the contribution of various factors.

Did you go to the exchange and look for alternatives?

I don't know any more than you do about the contribution of various factors.

Did you go to the exchange and look for alternatives?

Quite frankly I don't trust the exchanges with my information...............

My daughter already compared her rates in the exchanges which were far higher than the company offered insurance. They have very good insurance. Dell computers.........................

We have sorry insurance where I work........and because of the company being Construction it's considerable higher due to the work we do.

So you have no idea what the contribution to the increase of ACA is.

If this were not so lame, it would be sad.

As the Dumbocrats on USMB love to crow about - Obamacare was passed into law by Congress, signed into law by the president, and upheld by the Supreme Court. So why exactly does the federal government have to piss away billions to promote an existing law?!? Has this ever been done with any other law in U.S. history?

They begged the NBA to help promote it and the NBA said yes. They begged the NFL to help promote it, and the NFL told them to go fuck themselves (doh!). So why are they so desperate to reach people through Hollywood and sports? Because even the Dumbocrats know this is a miserable failure, and they know it is going to be repealed eventually unless they can do major damage control and brainwash the masses (especially the young and impressionable - hence the NBA, NFL, etc.) that this is a "good" thing.

Super Bowl champ Baltimore Ravens getting paid $130,000 to promote Obamacare | WashingtonExaminer.com

Well the "thought" of medical insurance for everyone is great--that is until they look at the PREMIUMS on the Obamacare sites. So they still haven't gotten the numbers of exactly how many are pushing the BUY button on these exchanges.

We do know there was a fire sale with the FREE Medicade enrollment--500K signed up--then we also know that the elderly--(who have to have medical insurance because of an illness or other signed up)--but what is lacking is the healthy YOUTH in this country that don't seem to be the least bit interested in pushing the BUY button.

And without the YOUNG AND HEALTHY pushing the BUY button--Obamacare goes into the noted death spiral--because it is they that have to off-set the cost of all the Medicade and elderly enrollee's. If they don't--insurance rates goes up on the exchanges making it even less affordable for all Americans--until Obamacare collapses onto itself.

Drink-590-LI.jpg

Last edited:

What makes PMS's response so funny is that Obamacare was supposed to PREVENT this from happening. Remember that 2500/year REDUCTION you were supposed to get ?

:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::doubt:

Last edited by a moderator:
As the Dumbocrats on USMB love to crow about - Obamacare was passed into law by Congress, signed into law by the president, and upheld by the Supreme Court. So why exactly does the federal government have to piss away billions to promote an existing law?!? Has this ever been done with any other law in U.S. history?

They begged the NBA to help promote it and the NBA said yes. They begged the NFL to help promote it, and the NFL told them to go fuck themselves (doh!). So why are they so desperate to reach people through Hollywood and sports? Because even the Dumbocrats know this is a miserable failure, and they know it is going to be repealed eventually unless they can do major damage control and brainwash the masses (especially the young and impressionable - hence the NBA, NFL, etc.) that this is a "good" thing.

Super Bowl champ Baltimore Ravens getting paid $130,000 to promote Obamacare | WashingtonExaminer.com

Well the "thought" of medical insurance for everyone is great--that is until they look at the PREMIUMS on the Obamacare sites. So still haven't gotten the numbers of exactly how many are pushing the BUY button on these exchanges.

We do know there was a fire sale with the FREE Medicade enrollment--500K signed up--then we also know that the elderly--(who have to have medical insurance signed up)--but what is lacking is the healthy YOUTH in this country that don't seem to be the least bit interested in pushing the BUY button.

And without them--Obamacare goes into the noted death spiral--because it is they that have to off-set the cost of all the Medicade and Elderly enrollee's.

Drink-590-LI.jpg

If you like your ReaganCare, you can keep it.

What makes PMS's response so funny is that Obamacare was supposed to PREVENT this from happening. Remember that 2500/year REDUCTION you were supposed to get ?

We just get screwed because we make money out of the poverty ranges............The real fucked up part is that if I can't find another plan not only do I lose my insurance, but I get to pay the IRS a fine, no a tax, no a fine...................

We just get screwed because we make money out of the poverty ranges............The real fucked up part is that if I can't find another plan not only do I lose my insurance, but I get to pay the IRS a fine, no a tax, no a fine...................

That is what PMS calls collaborative.

Bend over and grab your ankles....and don't complain.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TNZEMu-u6nc]Obama Promises To Lower Health Insurance Premiums by 2,500 Per Year - YouTube[/ame]

Obviously not true either. What liberals don't understand is that the 5.5 million policies that just received cancellation notices on the plans they liked--(if they were finding less expensive premiums for more value in benefits on the Obamacare exchanges)--OBAMA would be a hero right now--and his approval rating would be going through the roof--and not like it is--in the toilet.

The premiums are double to triple to what they were paying.

Sen. Dianne Feinstein on Tuesday joined the ranks of worried Democrats demanding that President Obama allow people to keep their current insurance policies. Feinstein’s move is bad news for an administration desperate for good news following the roll-out debacle of the Affordable Care Act’s health insurance exchange on Oct. 1, which has been plagued by technical problems.

“Since the beginning of September, I have received 30,842 calls, emails and letters from Californians, many of whom are very distressed by cancellations of their insurance policies and who are facing increased out-of-pocket costs.

“For example, a father from Rancho Mirage called and said: ‘I work three jobs to pay the bills for my wife and daughter. I got a letter that my plan is going from $420 to $943. I went to HealthCare.Gov, then Covered California. I researched my premiums. A policy almost identical to my old one is being offered for $863. I’m now being forced to come up with over $400 a month with 30 days’ notice. Let me spell it out: I do not have the income to afford this.’

Dianne Feinstein joins effort to change Affordable Care Act - Politics Blog

PURPOSE OF OBAMACARE: to insure the uninsured EFFECT OF OBAMACARE: uninsuring the insured

Now just wait until this moves into the employer mandate--now postponed until AFTER the midterm election next year. Millions upon Millions more will lose the premiums and the insurance they liked due to the Obamacare mandates.

obamacare-cartoon-july-2013-2.jpg

Welcome to your hope and change

Last edited:
You know what, I think that going to the emergency room because one can't or couldn't afford health care, ((to me)) is the same as going to the back of the bus just as Rosa Parks was expected to.

Single Payer finally for everyone ?

You know what, I think that going to the emergency room because one can't or couldn't afford health care, ((to me)) is the same as going to the back of the bus just as Rosa Parks was expected to.

Single Payer finally for everyone ?

Aristocrats don't like not being exclusive.

Well the "thought" of medical insurance for everyone is great--that is until they look at the PREMIUMS on the Obamacare sites. So still haven't gotten the numbers of exactly how many are pushing the BUY button on these exchanges.

We do know there was a fire sale with the FREE Medicade enrollment--500K signed up--then we also know that the elderly--(who have to have medical insurance signed up)--but what is lacking is the healthy YOUTH in this country that don't seem to be the least bit interested in pushing the BUY button.

And without them--Obamacare goes into the noted death spiral--because it is they that have to off-set the cost of all the Medicade and Elderly enrollee's.

Drink-590-LI.jpg

If you like your ReaganCare, you can keep it.

There was no such thing as Reagan Care--and Your guy made certain that I can't keep the plan I like--or the premiums I like either. OBAMA LIED. Obama LIED to the American public over 40 times regarding them being able to keep the policies they liked.

250,000 Coloradoans lose the health plans they liked, and I am one of them. 5.5 million policies across this nation (to-date) have been cancelled because of the mandates in Obamacare. These same people are looking at double to triple the premiums that they were paying for their now cancelled plans. And this plague is going to spread into the employer mandate, of course, now delayed until "after" the mid term elections next year.

Almost 250,000 Colo. residents lose health plans under ObamaCare | Fox News

PURPOSE OF OBAMACARE: to insure the uninsured EFFECT OF OBAMACARE: uninsuring the insured

images

Welcome to your Hope and Change

Last edited:
Near as I can tell from Republican propaganda, nobody will have health insurance in 2014.

Near as I can tell from Republican propaganda, nobody will have health insurance in 2014.

The numbers aren't showing it, that's for certain. 5.5 million polices were just cancelled--and if you add in the spouses and children under these plans--you could be talking about 12 million actually losing their insurance--and they sure don't seem to be jumping in there to push the BUY button on these Obamacare exchanges. Everyone has to be signed up prior to December 23, 2013 to be covered Jan. 1 2014.

Tons of free Medicade enrollees though-I guess that's something you can celebrate?

images

Last edited:

Forum List

Back