The glaring evidence that Obamacare is a catastrophic FAILURE continues to mount

Good avoidance. Keep dancing.

Avoidance of what? I addressed your thesis, as merely an exercise in self projection. What else do you think I need to address?

If you had expressed yourself better, and had an actual point to make, you could attempt to defend it. Given that you did neither, avoidance was the only choice.

God you are an ignorant shit head. Answer the question retard. What is it that you think that I did not address?

The one reassuring thing about authoritarians is that they pretty much always burn themselves out, usually fairly quickly. Their lust for power undoes them every time, as witnessed by the way the Democrats are taking a seemingly unsurmountable lead over Republicans and pissing it away on their overreaching ambitions.

Why not call us what we are and you aren't. Collaborators. People supporting democracy.

Because collaboration is a voluntary activity. By your accounting, the slave plantations of the old south were 'collaborative farms'. No, when you employ the coercive power of the law to force your solutions on someone else, that's not 'collaboration'.

Every organization that I have ever, or do now, belong to, strives for collaboration. Some of them are purely voluntary, some require you to for pay, some are quite involuntary, like the military, for instance, or citizenship. In all cases, except for your example and incarceration, you have agreed to those terms by your election to be there.

With incarceration, if it is legitimate, you chose it by deciding to be criminal.

That leaves slavery, alone, as a crime for the slaver, not the slave. The fact that you would compare your life as an American resident to slavery is an abomination and shows how far your mind has strayed from reality

Another name for collaboration is civilization.

Avoidance of what? I addressed your thesis, as merely an exercise in self projection. What else do you think I need to address?

If you had expressed yourself better, and had an actual point to make, you could attempt to defend it. Given that you did neither, avoidance was the only choice.

God you are an ignorant shit head. Answer the question retard. What is it that you think that I did not address?

I have no intention to call you and read for you. If your English is inadequate to that task, sneak back across the border.

It doesn't matter if the tyrant was elected or not, if he is a tyrant who imposes his will illegally.

Lots of tyrants were *elected*. That doesn't mean they have the permission of the people to break the law, and the backs, of the people.

It doesn't matter if the tyrant was elected or not, if he is a tyrant who imposes his will illegally.

Lots of tyrants were *elected*. That doesn't mean they have the permission of the people to break the law, and the backs, of the people.

Here's the difference. He, as duly elected leader, speaks for we, the people. You, as a control freak, speak for you alone. Media entertainers, as propagandists, speak for the highest bidder. Republicans, as a failed political party, speak for the wealthy who bought their bankrupt remains.

Here's the difference. He, as duly elected leader, speaks for we, the people. You, as a control freak, speak for you alone. Media entertainers, as propagandists, speak for the highest bidder. Republicans, as a failed political party, speak for the wealthy who bought their bankrupt remains.

BULLSHIT RETARD

I have not given Obama liberty to speak for me. You are a freak. A lunatic with a dysfunctional brain-stem.

Oh, okay.

Moron.

PS...morons should not do drugs on TOP of their obvious disability. It may make you FEEL like you're smarter, but it really doesn't help things.

BULLSHIT RETARD

I have not given Obama liberty to speak for me. You are a freaking lunatic.

Democracy sucks, doesn't it? Especially if you are compelled to impose what you think is best for you on others. A control freak. Really the only government that you'll be happy with is if you become a dictator. Maybe Kim Jong Un gives correspondence courses. Or, try Michiavelli's, The Prince, or Hitler's, Das Kampf.

Oh, okay.

Moron.

PS...morons should not do drugs on TOP of their obvious disability. It may make you FEEL like you're smarter, but it really doesn't help things.

Truth is a terrible enemy to make, slimeball. He'll get you in the end. Never loses.

That leaves slavery, alone, as a crime for the slaver, not the slave. The fact that you would compare your life as an American resident to slavery is an abomination and shows how far your mind has strayed from reality.

I didn't make that comparison. Build a different strawman. I was illustrating your inability to distinguish voluntary collaboration from coercive government. You want to pretend that the policies you're advocating aren't coercive by calling them 'collaboration', but that's a lie.

BULLSHIT RETARD

Democracy sucks, doesn't it? Especially if you are compelled to impose what you think is best for you on others. A control freak. Really the only government that you'll be happy with is if you become a dictator. Maybe Kim Jong Un gives correspondence courses. Or, try Michiavelli's, The Prince, or Hitler's, Das Kampf.
We don't live in a democracy, we live in a free republic retard. You are nothing but a despicable piece of shit trying to turn this country to authoritarian rule.

Last edited:
That leaves slavery, alone, as a crime for the slaver, not the slave. The fact that you would compare your life as an American resident to slavery is an abomination and shows how far your mind has strayed from reality.

I didn't make that comparison. Build a different strawman. I was illustrating your inability to distinguish voluntary collaboration from coercive government. You want to pretend that the policies you're advocating aren't coercive by calling them 'collaboration', but that's a lie.

Sure they are coersive to YOU. That is why they are laws, because you can't control yourself in a society of adults.

That would be because he's a lying piece of shit.

Sure they are coersive to YOU. That is why they are laws, because you can't control yourself in a society of adults.

If you go back and get the context of this discussion, there is someone claiming to be a "cooperation" kind of person. However, that has been challenged.

What you say is true in that laws are binding. However, the broader they reach and the more they extend into our lives, the less cooperative things feel and the more coercive they become.

Just sayin'.

"You want to pretend that the policies you're advocating aren't coercive by calling them 'collaboration', but that's a lie."

All laws are coercive in that they establish consequences for behavior. Just like everything else in life. There is no behavior that's consequence free. Laws define the limits of how you can impose on others.

Laws are designed by mankind for mankind. They establish the guidelines for collaboration. Just like every single organization in the world does. They are the basis of civilization.

You can't define liberty but worship it. You don't like rules and organization and roles and responsibilities but claim to not be an anarchist.

Until you can specify what you are, instead of what you are not, what you are for, not what you are against, what your vision for a different reality is, I have no idea what your world view is.

You can't live an abstraction.

BULLSHIT RETARD

We don't live in a democracy, we live in a free republic retard. You are nothing but a despicable piece of shit trying to turn this country to authoritarian rule.

We live in a representative democratic republic. That is, everyone but you and the little friends that live in your head. The more deluded that you become, the less relevant that you are.

Your dream of aristocratic tyranny here is your nightmare, not our future.

If you go back and get the context of this discussion, there is someone claiming to be a "cooperation" kind of person. However, that has been challenged.

What you say is true in that laws are binding. However, the broader they reach and the more they extend into our lives, the less cooperative things feel and the more coercive they become.

Just sayin'.

The more technology that we employ, and the more of us there are, and the more we all bump up against the limits of our only home, the more ways there are for people to impose what's best for them on others.

That means more laws, more civilization, more organization, more collaboration.

You being out of step with today's reality changes nothing but your ability to lead a satisfying life in the current real world. You will fail to change our reality. You can't create a separate reality.

Forum List

Back