The glaring evidence that Obamacare is a catastrophic FAILURE continues to mount

Drive by post............

Libs can't handle the truth..........My rates for next year went up 60%............

That's right 60%.................I have to drop my insurance............Because I can't survive financially with that increase...............

So thanks to the Liberal Losers, Obama and the Dems I will not have insurance next year............

To Liberal posters...............Up yours..................

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9FnO3igOkOk]You Can't Handle the Truth! - A Few Good Men (7/8) Movie CLIP (1992) HD - YouTube[/ame]

Libs can't handle the truth..........My rates for next year went up 60%............

That's right 60%.................I have to drop my insurance............Because I can't survive financially with that increase...............

So thanks to the Liberal Losers, Obama and the Dems I will not have insurance next year............

You Can't Handle the Truth! - A Few Good Men (7/8) Movie CLIP (1992) HD - YouTube

Yup, some get help, but the lion's share get hosed by Obamacare

That leaves slavery, alone, as a crime for the slaver, not the slave. The fact that you would compare your life as an American resident to slavery is an abomination and shows how far your mind has strayed from reality.

I didn't make that comparison. Build a different strawman. I was illustrating your inability to distinguish voluntary collaboration from coercive government. You want to pretend that the policies you're advocating aren't coercive by calling them 'collaboration', but that's a lie.

"You want to pretend that the policies you're advocating aren't coercive by calling them 'collaboration', but that's a lie."

All laws are coercive in that they establish consequences for behavior. Just like everything else in life. There is no behavior that's consequence free. Laws define the limits of how you can impose on others.

Laws are designed by mankind for mankind. They establish the guidelines for collaboration. Just like every single organization in the world does. They are the basis of civilization.

That's all fine and dandy. But again, you're not advocating for 'guidelines' voluntary collaboration. And you're not looking to defend your rights. You're advocating for coercing people to buy insurance because it's how you want to finance your health care, and you're convinced that forcing everyone else to play along will save you money. It probably will. But it's not your right to force other people to save you money. And they're not 'imposing' jack shit on you for refusing to oblige.

You can't define liberty but worship it. You don't like rules and organization and roles and responsibilities but claim to not be an anarchist.

Until you can specify what you are, instead of what you are not, what you are for, not what you are against, what your vision for a different reality is, I have no idea what your world view is.

You can't live an abstraction.

Who are you even arguing with? None of the nonsense you're attributing to me remotely reflects my views. So, I can't even really respond other than to say - nope. Try a different strawman.

I didn't make that comparison. Build a different strawman. I was illustrating your inability to distinguish voluntary collaboration from coercive government. You want to pretend that the policies you're advocating aren't coercive by calling them 'collaboration', but that's a lie.

"You want to pretend that the policies you're advocating aren't coercive by calling them 'collaboration', but that's a lie."

All laws are coercive in that they establish consequences for behavior. Just like everything else in life. There is no behavior that's consequence free. Laws define the limits of how you can impose on others.

Laws are designed by mankind for mankind. They establish the guidelines for collaboration. Just like every single organization in the world does. They are the basis of civilization.

That's all fine and dandy. But again, you're not advocating for 'guidelines' voluntary collaboration. And you're not looking to defend your rights. You're advocating for coercing people to buy insurance because it's how you want to finance your health care, and you're convinced that forcing everyone else to play along will save you money. It probably will. But it's not your right to force other people to save you money. And they're not 'imposing' jack shit on you for refusing to oblige.

You can't define liberty but worship it. You don't like rules and organization and roles and responsibilities but claim to not be an anarchist.

Until you can specify what you are, instead of what you are not, what you are for, not what you are against, what your vision for a different reality is, I have no idea what your world view is.

Who are you even arguing with? None of the nonsense you're attributing to me remotely reflects my views. So, I can't even really respond other than to say - nope. Try a different strawman.

My current healthcare is financed by contributions that I made during my entire career and today as well. It's Medicare. So, I am not in any way affected by ACA. Like most Americans.

I know how you feel cheated by the fact that your exclusive right to health care has been now made available to people you consider beneath you.

I know how being coerced into personal responsibility goes against the grain of whatever you call yourself today.

I know how what's good for the country pales in comparison to what's good for you personally.

I know how much you want to live lawlessly.

I know how much you want Obama and the country to fail so Bush doesn't look so bad in comparison.

I know how much you want the Fox boobs and boobies to be right.

I know how much you want the country to regress one or two hundred years to simpler times.

But, in a democracy, you don't get to have it your way always.

Time to grow up.

My current healthcare is financed by contributions that I made during my entire career and today as well. It's Medicare. So, I am not in any way affected by ACA. Like most Americans.

I know how you feel cheated by the fact that your exclusive right to health care has been now made available to people you consider beneath you.

I know how being coerced into personal responsibility goes against the grain of whatever you call yourself today.

I know how what's good for the country pales in comparison to what's good for you personally.

I know how much you want Obama and the country to fail so Bush doesn't look so bad in comparison.

I know how much you want the country to regress one or two hundred years to simpler times.

Time to grow up.

You "know" much that isn't true.

Time to grow up.

You know far less than you believe.

I only know about you what you post about you.

Time to grow up.

Time for you to face the Reality of the BS you are peddling. People like me are getting Fucked over you Liberal loser, but because it doesn't effect you..........you don't give a rats ass.........

Time to grow up.

Time for you to face the Reality of the BS you are peddling. People like me are getting Fucked over you Liberal loser, but because it doesn't effect you..........you don't give a rats ass.........

Tell us who your insurance was with and what reason they gave you for a 60% increase.

You Can't Handle the Truth! - A Few Good Men (7/8) Movie CLIP (1992) HD - YouTube

I'm always leery of relative statements such as these.
What's the composition of your family (I know, a drive by poster won't be back to answer this question)?
What was the actual amount you were paying before?
What are your co-pays?
What are your deductibles?

I understand Conservatives being FORCED to buy Health Insurance.
I don't like statements void of solid information.

Time to grow up.

Have no fear. Authoritarians always over play their hands. They can't help themselves. Obama will crash and burn. The only open question is how many of us go with him....

Time to grow up.

Tell us who your insurance was with and what reason they gave you for a 60% increase.

Due to the new Health Care Reform Act, ________ is having an open enrollment period for All employees. Our next open enrollment will be August 2014. If you are currently enrolled, you will see an increase in your current rates beginning January 2014. the deadline to enroll is December 20, 2013.

Following is the new rates and coverages.

Blue Cross Blue shield.

Family coverage to $1,675.11 a month.
$386.86 a week
Deduct $1,000
Coinsurance 80%
Out of pocket max $1,000
Office visit $25/40
Prescription drugs
Deductible $50
Tier one $10
Tier two $25
Tier three $50
Tier four $100

What's the composition of your family (I know, a drive by poster won't be back to answer this question)?
What are your co-pays?

Family of 3.............

$1020 a month previous.
Construction industry, small company.
could hardly fucking afford that

Rest already posted from the letter I signed today to cancel my insurance.

What are your co-pays?

Family of 3.............

$1020 a month previous.

Thank you.
That is quite a shock to the system and it seems you are being now sucked dry to satisfy some actuarial pool.

Due to the new Health Care Reform Act, ________ is having an open enrollment period for All employees. Our next open enrollment will be August 2014. If you are currently enrolled, you will see an increase in your current rates beginning January 2014. the deadline to enroll is December 20, 2013.

Blue Cross Blue shield.

$386.86 a week
Deduct $1,000
Coinsurance 80%
Out of pocket max $1,000
Office visit $25/40
Prescription drugs
Deductible $50
Tier one $10
Tier two $25
Tier three $50
Tier four $100

So you have no idea what the contribution to the increase of ACA is.

Blue Cross Blue shield.

$386.86 a week
Deduct $1,000
Coinsurance 80%
Out of pocket max $1,000
Office visit $25/40
Prescription drugs
Deductible $50
Tier one $10
Tier two $25
Tier three $50
Tier four $100

Clarify..........................$1675.11 from $1020

Which part of that don't you understand...............

I posted that from the actual letter signed.

What are your co-pays?

Family of 3.............

$1020 a month previous.

Thank you.
That is quite a shock to the system and it seems you are being now sucked dry to satisfy some actuarial pool.

One of the provisions of ACA has to do with what's called age band rating. The majority of states allow a ratio of 1:5 between the premiums for their youngest folks, and the premiums of the oldest. As Medicare kicks in at age 65, the oldest for regular insurance, is 64.

As the actual health care cost range is about 1:3, ACA requires that to be the limiting range. The intention was to stop the traditional practice that resulted in the older subsidizing the younger.

Insurance companies chose to apply that by keeping the rates of the oldest where they were, and dividing by 3 for the younger, resulting in a more realistic rate for the younger, not subsidized by the older.

A great deal for insurance companies, but a shock to younger folks now required to have insurance.

I think that the net result, which should surprise nobody, is that the insurance companies are bringing about further regulation on themselves.

Blue Cross Blue shield.

$386.86 a week
Deduct $1,000
Coinsurance 80%
Out of pocket max $1,000
Office visit $25/40
Prescription drugs
Deductible $50
Tier one $10
Tier two $25
Tier three $50
Tier four $100

Under ordinary circumstances a $100.00/month increase, but $500.00/month is crushing.

Blue Cross Blue shield.

$386.86 a week
Deduct $1,000
Coinsurance 80%
Out of pocket max $1,000
Office visit $25/40
Prescription drugs
Deductible $50
Tier one $10
Tier two $25
Tier three $50
Tier four $100

There are many contributors to health insurance premium increases every year. The largest is typically the never ending higher than inflation increases in health care delivery costs. Or, insurance companies lowering their risks and increasing their profits. Or covering higher administration costs.

This year was no different.

Sorry to butt into the dialogue, but I need responses for a quick survey regarding healthcare facebook memes so I can pass a college class. If you take it, you will be entered in a drawing to win $100, your odds are 1 in 150, which are better than most $5 scratch offs, and you DON'T have to pay. https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/HMW695H. You will only be contacted if you win.

In the most thoughtful and considerate way possible, kindly fuck off and die in an avalanche of putrid spam gunk.

Forum List

Back