The glaring evidence that Obamacare is a catastrophic FAILURE continues to mount

Ok [MENTION=43872]PMZ[/MENTION] - even MSNBC is now admitting Obama has been lying to your face for years!!! Looks like you swallowed so much of the propaganda, you are permanently poisoned from it. When even these radical S.O.B's can no longer deny Obama's lies, you know the left is in serious trouble...

Obama knew millions could not keep their health insurance - Investigations

[MENTION=43872]PMZ[/MENTION] is officially and permanently my personal USMB bitch...

:dance:

[ame=http://youtu.be/wfl55GgHr5E]"If you like your plan, you can keep your plan." - Barack Obama - YouTube[/ame]

You breath it numbnuts.

You say that like exhibiting predatory behavior is a bad thing. Can you explain to the class what happens in the animal kingdom when there are no predators?

This is the argument that says poverty is good for people who aren't me. I do them a favor by taking their money and keeping them poor, barefoot and pregnant. It's the least I can do.

You didn't answer his question. What happens in the animal kingdom when there are no predators? Come on PMZ - this is a very simple and straight forward question.

You breath it numbnuts.

You say that like exhibiting predatory behavior is a bad thing. Can you explain to the class what happens in the animal kingdom when there are no predators?

This is the argument that says poverty is good for people who aren't me. I do them a favor by taking their money and keeping them poor, barefoot and pregnant. It's the least I can do.

No it's not. This is the argument that says there are all types of people in this world and you can't force everyone to act like you want them to act like, nor should you. Your illusion of control over your world is just that, an illusion. You see a wolf and you see an ugly beast that eats meat for a living. I see a cunning animal that hunts in groups to live. You see horror, I see natures way, I see balance.

Last edited:

No it's not. This is the argument that says there are all types of people in this world and you can't force everyone to act like you want them to act like. Your illusion of control over your world is just that, an illusion.

I don't want control. I want cooperation and collaboration, responsibility and accountability, as they have clearly demonstrated more progress for everyone.

I want the country to run like a very successful and large and ethical non-profit corporation.

You didn't answer his question. What happens in the animal kingdom when there are no predators? Come on PMZ - this is a very simple and straight forward question.

No, it's an idiotic and irrelevant question.

No it's not. This is the argument that says there are all types of people in this world and you can't force everyone to act like you want them to act like. Your illusion of control over your world is just that, an illusion.

I don't want control. I want cooperation and collaboration, responsibility and accountability, as they have clearly demonstrated more progress for everyone.

I want the country to run like a very successful and large and ethical non-profit corporation.

>> I don't want control. I want cooperation and collaboration, responsibility and accountability, as they have clearly demonstrated more progress for everyone.

How do you force cooperation and collaboration without control?

>> I want the country to run like a very successful and large and ethical non-profit corporation.

Then you'll have to learn to let go, because you won't have any success in this country by redistributing success. All redistribution does is eliminate all incentive for success and ethics.

If you want ethics pass ethics laws. If you want success, stop punishing success, nay, encourage it nurture it, applaud it. Denigrating success, penalizing success, vilifying profit, rofl... yeah that's not gonna work.

Last edited:

No, it's an idiotic and irrelevant question.

You brought predators up, it's very relevant. I'm sure you understand that predators are the natural result of millions of years of evolution. I'm sure you understand that if you kill off the predators, other predators have to be introduced or there will be over population, followed by starvation and famine, and the prey will become weak and die. I assume you also know that Humans are predators. If this is news to you... sorry.

Who told you life should be easy?

Last edited:

And there you have it folks... pure, unadulterated communism.

Fuck the individual in favor of the collective.

It's got a failure rate of 100% worldwide. But that doesn't stop PMZ from pushing it here in America. Un-fucking-believable... :bang3:

Do you know what I want [MENTION=43872]PMZ[/MENTION]? Freedom. Freedom from you. Freedom from your control-freak ways. Freedom from your communism.

But like any control-freak Adolf-Hitler-wanna-be, you don't care what I want. It's only what YOU want. And what you want is everything that I have earned.

The problem for you though is that the Constitution says I get to have what I want and you don't. Hence your anger and your need for propaganda.

Rottweiler said:
How embarassing that the federal government now has to use tax dollars on commercials to promote their catastrophic failures as being a "good" thing...
They are trying EVERYTHING to force everyone under one bubble!!!!

Here's a quote from the reference above.

"None of this should come as a shock to the Obama administration. The law states that policies in effect as of March 23, 2010 will be “grandfathered,” meaning consumers can keep those policies even though they don’t meet requirements of the new health care law. But the Department of Health and Human Services then wrote regulations that narrowed that provision, by saying that if any part of a policy was significantly changed since that date — the deductible, co-pay, or benefits, for example — the policy would not be grandfathered."

So the game that insurance companies played is that they tried to avoid responsibility by making major changes to their policy, voiding their original policy, but claiming the grandfathering of the original policy. Pretty slick.

"None of this should come as a shock to the Obama administration. The law states that policies in effect as of March 23, 2010 will be “grandfathered,” meaning consumers can keep those policies even though they don’t meet requirements of the new health care law.

For one year "numbnuts", the plans are only excepted for compliance for ONE you are ignorant of the Law.

So the game that insurance companies played is that they tried to avoid responsibility by making major changes to their policy, voiding their original policy, but claiming the grandfathering of the original policy.

So in your world actually complying with the Law is a game the Insurance Companies played....you van't make this shit up.

The ACA demands the changes be made to be "compliant", the cancellations being felt right now are the result of said compliance.

Just thank me and move on.

"None of this should come as a shock to the Obama administration. The law states that policies in effect as of March 23, 2010 will be “grandfathered,” meaning consumers can keep those policies even though they don’t meet requirements of the new health care law. But the Department of Health and Human Services then wrote regulations that narrowed that provision, by saying that if any part of a policy was significantly changed since that date — the deductible, co-pay, or benefits, for example — the policy would not be grandfathered."

So the game that insurance companies played is that they tried to avoid responsibility by making major changes to their policy, voiding their original policy, but claiming the grandfathering of the original policy. Pretty slick.

"None of this should come as a shock to the Obama administration. The law states that policies in effect as of March 23, 2010 will be “grandfathered,” meaning consumers can keep those policies even though they don’t meet requirements of the new health care law.

For one year "numbnuts", the plans are only excepted for compliance for ONE you are ignorant of the Law.

So the game that insurance companies played is that they tried to avoid responsibility by making major changes to their policy, voiding their original policy, but claiming the grandfathering of the original policy.

So in your world actually complying with the Law is a game the Insurance Companies played....you van't make this shit up.

The ACA demands the changes be made to be "compliant", the cancellations being felt right now are the result of said compliance.

Just thank me and move on.

No matter what the facts prove, what the research yields, what the data indicates, what the science reveals, or what the history shows - [MENTION=43872]PMZ[/MENTION] will continue to be the consummate propaganda puppy for the party. Her desire to lay claim to what you have earned is far too strong for her to ever allow logic and reason to prevail.

As the Dumbocrats on USMB love to crow about - Obamacare was passed into law by Congress, signed into law by the president, and upheld by the Supreme Court. So why exactly does the federal government have to piss away billions to promote an existing law?!? Has this ever been done with any other law in U.S. history?

They begged the NBA to help promote it and the NBA said yes. They begged the NFL to help promote it, and the NFL told them to go fuck themselves (doh!). So why are they so desperate to reach people through Hollywood and sports? Because even the Dumbocrats know this is a miserable failure, and they know it is going to be repealed eventually unless they can do major damage control and brainwash the masses (especially the young and impressionable - hence the NBA, NFL, etc.) that this is a "good" thing.

Super Bowl champ Baltimore Ravens getting paid $130,000 to promote Obamacare | WashingtonExaminer.com

The thing to also keep in mind is the ultimate objective of Obamacare from the President's perspective is to successfully put the government in the driver's seat.

We would no longer be a nation, of, by and for the people.

It would be "of and by the people, but FOR the government elites."

For our history challenged fellow posters, EVERY government wants to make themselves your bosses and you their subjects.

That is what Obama wants to achieve.

Okay.

Back to your debate.

Or, they simply realized they could make more money by moving everyone over to the new policies - seems a lot more likely don't it? The bottom line is the bottom line for corporations.

Make more money regardless of the cost to others.

Or, they simply realized they could make more money by moving everyone over to the new policies - seems a lot more likely don't it? The bottom line is the bottom line for corporations.

Make more money regardless of the cost to others.

Sure. This is exactly what I saw coming and why I've been opposed to ACA from the start. It's all about feeding unwilling victims to corporate insurance. All in the name of feel-good "health care reform". Sick, twisted shit.

Last edited:
As PMZ has just provided more evidence for, the root of the problem is that some people (authoritarians of both parties) believe that liberty includes the right of an authority to take liberty away simply because the majority demands it. IOW they don't believe in liberty at all, but rather only believe in liberty for their group. When their group is in the majority they rule as tyrants, and when not they scream tyranny. Bring this up and they claim you are arguing for lawlessness. Explain that liberty does not include the liberty to harm others, and they run away screaming and calling you names (exhibiting cognitive dissonance).

As your example provides above these folks are somewhat incapable of making the leap of understanding that in order that they should be free, they need to let others be free. They can't get there, IMO, because of cognitive dissonance, and/or a fear of loosing their power (authority) over others. Fear of the unknown. Fear is the mind killer. (Frank Herbert.)

Conservatives love to use the word "liberty" as a stand in for irresponsibility. It sounds so noble.

But animals live with an abundance of liberty and zero responsibility other than survival. Can't we just live like animals?

Of course we can and have but left it behind when we found things that work much better.

Now conservatives want to return to those thrilling days of yesteryear and go back to the caves. Or at least they want others to.

For themselves though they can't get along any more without their fashionable and comfortable stuff. Lavish stuff. Abundant stuff.

So they'll keep their mcmansions and the 99% can have the caves.

See [MENTION=22295]emilynghiem[/MENTION], as I said, bring up liberty and they claim you are arguing for lawlessness.

Explain why, as the freest people to ever walk the earth, you're concerned about more liberty.

Explain why, as the freest people to ever walk the earth, you're concerned about more liberty.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ZFRmVFn7WM]America is not the greatest country in the world - The Newsroom 1x01 - YouTube[/ame]

>> I don't want control. I want cooperation and collaboration, responsibility and accountability, as they have clearly demonstrated more progress for everyone.

How do you force cooperation and collaboration without control?

Corporations do it every day. I thought that you are supposed to know something about business.

>> I want the country to run like a very successful and large and ethical non-profit corporation.

Then you'll have to learn to let go, because you won't have any success in this country by redistributing success. All redistribution does is eliminate all incentive for success and ethics.

If you want ethics pass ethics laws. If you want success, stop punishing success, nay, encourage it nurture it, applaud it. Denigrating success, penalizing success, vilifying profit, rofl... yeah that's not gonna work.

People who are good at what they do, and are interested in accomplishment, don't do it for the money, but because they've been taught responsibility. I know too many retired people working for free to fall for the John Galt blackmail story.

People who only do what pays the most, we can get along fine without.

Nobody gets punished for success.

Rottweiler said:
How embarassing that the federal government now has to use tax dollars on commercials to promote their catastrophic failures as being a "good" thing...
They are trying EVERYTHING to force everyone under one bubble!!!!

Most of us are already born under one bubble. AMERICA. If you want out, go.

Do you know what I want [MENTION=43872]PMZ[/MENTION]? Freedom. Freedom from you. Freedom from your control-freak ways. Freedom from your communism.

But like any control-freak Adolf-Hitler-wanna-be, you don't care what I want. It's only what YOU want. And what you want is everything that I have earned.

The problem for you though is that the Constitution says I get to have what I want and you don't. Hence your anger and your need for propaganda.

You've never read one word from me not supporting the Constitution. You want to have a different Constitution that says what you wish ours said.

Forum List

Back