The glaring evidence that Obamacare is a catastrophic FAILURE continues to mount

I do understand. It's not about everyone's freedom in your mind, but yours.

I'm a fan of everyone's freedom.

You see, you're an asshole. You don't deserve what you have, much less more.

But the world is full of responsible, caring, collaborative and cooperative people. Those are the people who deserve more because they give more.

I know scum like you who use other people's income to substitute for your charity. You want what I have, come take it ass hole, my dogs are hungry.

The idea that anyone wants what you have is your ego desperate for attention. The truth is that your life is a failure to most. You define success as rich. Most people define it as happy. We pity you because you sacrificed the important for the trivial.

So what does it say about you that you cannot find wealth or happiness? :lol:

See [MENTION=22295]emilynghiem[/MENTION], as I said, bring up liberty and they claim you are arguing for lawlessness.

Explain why, as the freest people to ever walk the earth, you're concerned about more liberty.
I'm not concerned a bit. Millions of Americans died for the freedoms that we enjoy. Freedoms that you urinate on. Freedoms that I am willing to kill and die for. I don't think you understand what you are up against.

You're looking for freedom from responsibility. It's an illusion. Humanity doesn't work that way.

People who are good at what they do, and are interested in accomplishment, don't do it for the money, but because they've been taught responsibility. I know too many retired people working for free to fall for the John Galt blackmail story.

People who only do what pays the most, we can get along fine without.

Nobody gets punished for success.
You still don't get it. I don't think you will ever get it. It's not about the money for anyone but YOU. For the rest of us we work and earn a living as a part of our life. For you it's not about living it's about fucking people over to take from them what they have done, to take their life and freedoms from them, cause you get off on it, cause you are a servant of Satan. You are nothing but a petty piece of shit. A moron that is not worthy of the air you breathe.

" For the rest of us we work and earn a living as a part of our life."

Exactly what I did. And the entire middle class does. Every day of their lives.

"For you it's not about living it's about fucking people over to take from them what they have done,"

Not at all. I'm completely into people living successful lives. And if they gather some wealth while being successful, great.

The rest of your post is just you being an asshole.

And there you have it folks. The reason PMZ is so hateful and angry is because he couldn't carry his weight and lost his job. Now he hates everyone and everything that isn't pure communism... :eusa_whistle:

Explain why, as the freest people to ever walk the earth, you're concerned about more liberty.
I'm not concerned a bit. Millions of Americans died for the freedoms that we enjoy. Freedoms that you urinate on. Freedoms that I am willing to kill and die for. I don't think you understand what you are up against.

You're looking for freedom from responsibility. It's an illusion. Humanity doesn't work that way.

He has no "responsibility" to parasites such as you. And that's what pisses you off about freedom. That you can't force him to pay your way through life.

You still don't get it. I don't think you will ever get it. It's not about the money for anyone but YOU. For the rest of us we work and earn a living as a part of our life. For you it's not about living it's about fucking people over to take from them what they have done, to take their life and freedoms from them, cause you get off on it, cause you are a servant of Satan. You are nothing but a petty piece of shit. A moron that is not worthy of the air you breathe.

"For you it's not about living it's about fucking people over to take from them what they have done,"

Not at all. I'm completely into people living successful lives. And if they gather some wealth while being successful, great.

And there you have it folks. The reason PMZ is so hateful and angry is because he couldn't carry his weight and lost his job. Now he hates everyone and everything that isn't pure communism... :eusa_whistle:

This is what it would take for you to not feel like an asshole. Tough break. None of it is true.

Feel free to make it up as you are desperate. But realize that it's all a lie because you don't know me at all. And nobody who does would describe me that way.

This is what it would take for you to not feel like an asshole. Tough break. None of it is true.

Feel free to make it up as you are desperate. But realize that it's all a lie because you don't know me at all. And nobody who does would describe me that way.

"Exactly what I did". Did. Past tense comrade. As in, you no longer work because you didn't carry you own weight, and now the world is to blame for your failures.

And the only asshole here is you. All of us love the United States. You hate it. All of us love the Constitution. You hate it. All of us love capitalism. You hate it. Like all Dumbocrats - you're full of hate and anger because of envy.

You need to find God, son. Find some peace. Let go of all of that anger. Stop worrying about what other people have. If you spent half as much time bettering yourself as you do hating successful people, you'd be a multi-millionaire by now.

You know it's completely fallen apart when even MSNBC is airing a montage of Obama's bumbling incompetence...

[ame=http://youtu.be/8xSoSaJqbas]Morning Joe montage shows White House denying knowledge of various scandals - YouTube[/ame]

"Exactly what I did". Did. Past tense comrade. As in, you no longer work because you didn't carry you own weight, and now the world is to blame for your failures.

And the only asshole here is you. All of us love the United States. You hate it. All of us love the Constitution. You hate it. All of us love capitalism. You hate it. Like all Dumbocrats - you're full of hate and anger because of envy.

You need to find God, son. Find some peace. Let go of all of that anger. Stop worrying about what other people have. If you spent half as much time bettering yourself as you do hating successful people, you'd be a multi-millionaire by now.

This ought to be preserved someplace. Rotweiner advising to let go of anger and find God.

Conservatives are average people at war with that fact.

So they mentally build themselves up and tear others down. And never reckon with the reality that nothing changed as a result.

So they mentally build themselves up and tear others down. And never reckon with the reality that nothing changed as a result.

Now you refer to yourself as "facts?" What meds are you on?

You think we should mentally tear ourselves down? You think suggesting improvements that are universally known to work for you is tearing you down?

As to your "reality" that you are a brick wall that is unchangeable, oh don't worry we have ways to fix that too. Hunger is a good motivator. You just don't have the proper motivation yet.

Now you refer to yourself as "facts?" What meds are you on?

You think we should mentally tear ourselves down? You think suggesting improvements that are universally known to work for you is tearing you down?

As to your "reality" that you are a brick wall that is unchangeable, oh don't worry we have ways to fix that too. Hunger is a good motivator. You just don't have the proper motivation yet.

I would like to admit your post into evidence as proof of everything that I said except for 'average'.

You've a long way to go to get there.

Hi Every year virtually every health care insurance policy turns over a new leaf. Why? Because every year health care delivery changes. New diagnostics, new treatments, new pathenogens, new hospitals, new Dr's, new education.

To write and maintain a new policy for longer than a year would be risky for insurance companies and they hate risk. They want all risk to be covered by their premiums so that they don't carry any.

Companies that still offer health care insurance as part of compensation typically put a lot if effort into optimizing their health care dollars and that's to the benefit of their employees.

Now that businesses have apparently lost the handle on growth, many are lowering compensation by backing away from health care insurance and passing back the research responsibilities to individuals.

The flimflam artists selling the insurance love that.

Then Obama stepped in and while giving them more customers, took away many of their flimflam tools by standardizing what they could sell and what information they had to present, in a common format, to researching potential customers.

Is this good or bad for health insurance businesses?

IMO, good for the good ones, and bad for the bad ones.

Competition at work.

Last edited:
Hi Every year virtually every health care insurance policy turns over a new leaf. Why? Because every year health care delivery changes. New diagnostics, new treatments, new pathenogens, new hospitals, new Dr's, new education.

To write and maintain a new policy for longer than a year would be risky for insurance companies and they hate risk. They want all risk to be covered by their premiums so that they don't carry any.

Companies that still offer health care insurance as part of compensation typically put a lot if effort into optimizing their health care dollars and that's to the benefit of their employees.

Now that businesses have apparently lost the handle on growth, many are lowering compensation by backing away from health care insurance and passing back the research responsibilities to individuals.

Then Obama stepped in and while giving them more customers, took away many of their flimflam tools by standardizing what they could sell and what information they had to present, in a common format, to researching potential customers.

Competition at work.

1.) What you're saying (again) is that liberals are helpless children - unable to sort out and understand policies like a basic adult.

2.) Obama had no authority to step in and do anything. He still does not have the authority. Anyone claiming otherwise is astoundingly ignorant of the Constitution and is the equivalent of citing the jury which allowed O.J. to walk as "proof" that murder is now legal. Just because somebody violates a law and gets away with it does not suddenly change that law which was violated. Connect all 9 Supreme Court Justices to a polygraph and ask them if Obamacare is legal under penalty of perjury - I guarantee you all 9 will say unequivocally NO. The Constitution doesn't change simply because actual Supreme Court Judges have been replaced with radical liberals who act as political activists instead of unbiased justices.

3.) In the end, Obamacare has caused millions to lose their jobs, or to lose their health insurance, or to have their hours cut back, or to not be hired in the first place. In short, it has done what Dumbocrat policy always does - create failure, misery, and loss of jobs.

I actually agree with [MENTION=43872]PMZ[/MENTION] here. Conservatives are average people.

While Dumbocrats are unhinged radicals at war with facts. As PMZ has proven dozens and dozens of times in this thread, they will lies about anything (even when it's on video!!!) to convince people that a fact is not really a fact.

When Obama is on video over and over, adamant with the "guarantee" that you can keep your doctor and you can keep your plan, and you have the astounding stupidity to say "well you conservatives are dumb - you just didn't 'interpret' what he was saying correctly" - well, you expose yourself as an ignorant propaganda hack with absolutely no credibility.

Then you're "shocked" when people "tear you down"? Really? People hate liars. If you can't have an honest conversation about what actually happened, no one is going to show you any respect. And why should they? You don't deserve it. Liars don't deserve anything.

The glaring evidence that Obamacare is a catastrophic FAILURE continues to mount

OP fail.

Competition at work.

1.) What you're saying (again) is that liberals are helpless children - unable to sort out and understand policies like a basic adult.

2.) Obama had no authority to step in and do anything. He still does not have the authority. Anyone claiming otherwise is astoundingly ignorant of the Constitution and is the equivalent of citing the jury which allowed O.J. to walk as "proof" that murder is now legal. Just because somebody violates a law and gets away with it does not suddenly change that law which was violated. Connect all 9 Supreme Court Justices to a polygraph and ask them if Obamacare is legal under penalty of perjury - I guarantee you all 9 will say unequivocally NO. The Constitution doesn't change simply because actual Supreme Court Judges have been replaced with radical liberals who act as political activists instead of unbiased justices.

3.) In the end, Obamacare has caused millions to lose their jobs, or to lose their health insurance, or to have their hours cut back, or to not be hired in the first place. In short, it has done what Dumbocrat policy always does - create failure, misery, and loss of jobs.

Speaking of flimflam.

Zero evidence. 100% what you wish was true because the Fox boobs and boobies told you to.

I'll say one thing. You're loyal to conservative belief that all problems are unsolvable.

You want mankind to not only live like animals but think like them too.

Speaking for myself and most voters, no thanks. No matter what stories you make up, Obamacare is progress. Your bogieman is toothless not to mention imaginary.

I am amazed, if all of you are captains of business, that businesses aren't doing much worse than they are.

You are not my responsibility kid, pay your own way.

I do understand. It's not about everyone's freedom in your mind, but yours.

I'm a fan of everyone's freedom.

You see, you're an asshole. You don't deserve what you have, much less more.

But the world is full of responsible, caring, collaborative and cooperative people. Those are the people who deserve more because they give more.

Lol....anybody who qoutes Franken as a source is a moron.

I know scum like you who use other people's income to substitute for your charity. You want what I have, come take it ass hole, my dogs are hungry.

The idea that anyone wants what you have is your ego desperate for attention. The truth is that your life is a failure to most. You define success as rich. Most people define it as happy. We pity you because you sacrificed the important for the trivial.

So what does it say about you that you cannot find wealth or happiness? :lol:

What does it say about you?

Forum List

Back