The glaring evidence that Obamacare is a catastrophic FAILURE continues to mount

I am not sure why this is so hard for you.

What is a qualified plan? .

Are you confused about "qualified" or "plan"?

What is a qualified plan PMZ, surely you can answer?

I can. You can't. Same as always.

What is a grandfathered plan?
Most health insurance plans that existed on March 23, 2010 are eligible for grandfathered status and therefore do not have to meet all the requirements of the health care law. But if an insurer or employer makes significant changes to a plan’s benefits or how much members pay through premiums, copays or deductibles, then the plan loses that status.
The government's regulations spell out how much plans can change the amount paid by workers or employers before losing their status.
Both individual plans, the kind you buy on your own, and group plans, the kind you receive through an employer, can be grandfathered. If you get coverage through an employer, you can join a grandfathered plan even if you weren’t enrolled on March 23, 2010.
What rules does a grandfathered plan have to follow?
A grandfathered plan has to follow some of the same rules other plans do under the ACA. For example, the plans cannot impose lifetime limits on how much health care coverage people may receive, and they must offer dependent coverage for young adults until age 26 (although until 2014, a grandfathered group plan does not have to offer such coverage if a young adult is eligible for coverage elsewhere). They also cannot retroactively cancel your coverage because of a mistake you made when applying, a practice known as a rescission.
More Information For Consumers

FAQ: How Will The Individual Mandate Work?
Five Things To Know About Obamacare Premiums
Deciphering The Health Law’s Subsidies For Premiums
Accountable Care Organizations, Explained
'Grandfathered' Health Plans And The ACA
The Health Law and Coverage For Immigrants
However, there are many rules grandfathered plans do not have to follow. For example, they are not required to provide preventive care without cost-sharing. In addition, they do not have to offer a package of "essential health benefits" that individual and small group plans must offer beginning in 2014. (Large employer plans are not required to offer the essential benefits package even if they are not grandfathered.)
Furthermore, grandfathered individual plans – the policies you purchase yourself, rather than through work – can still impose annual dollar limits, such as capping key benefits at $750,000 in a given year. Grandfathered individual policies also can still lock out children under 19 if they have a pre-existing conditions.
How many people are enrolled in grandfathered plans?
In 2013, 36 percent of those who get coverage through their jobs are enrolled in a grandfathered health plan, down from 48 percent in 2012 and 56 percent in 2011, according to the Kaiser Family Foundation's most recent Employer Health Benefits Survey. (KHN is an editorially-independent program of KFF.)
The survey also found that 54 percent of firms that offered health insurance reported that they offered at least one health care plan with grandfathered status, down from 58 percent of firms that did so in 2012 and 72 percent in 2011.
Fewer covered workers at large firms (200 or more workers) are enrolled in a grandfathered health plan than covered workers at smaller firms (30 percent vs. 49 percent).
More plans are expected to lose grandfathered status over time.
How do I find out if I’m in a grandfathered plan?
It is very difficult to determine a plan's grandfathered status simply by reading the plan materials. If you want to know more about your coverage, your best bet is to ask your insurance company or your employer's human resources department.
But it's important to remember that simply knowing a plan's status doesn't reveal everything you need to know about what kind of coverage you and your family have, according to Larry Levitt, a senior vice president at KFF, who has written about grandfathered plans.
"It's not clear-cut at all," he said. For example, if your plan loses grandfathered status, then you could gain additional benefits, such as preventive care without cost-sharing. However, the plan may have lost that status because it reduced benefits or increased costs which could matter more to your care and to your bottom line.

© Henry J. Kaiser Family Foundation. All rights reserved.

It is a very simple question, what is a qualified health plan PMZ?

Don't throw up a bunch of stuff about granfathered plans and expect to hide from the question.

Don't throw up a bunch of stuff about granfathered plans and expect to hide from the question.

Do I have to read it for you too? This isn't Fox Opinions you know.

What is a qualified plan PMZ?

I've done all for you that I can. You'll have to assume some personal responsibility, which I know is very hard for little conservatives. I wouldn't be doing you any favor to help you every step of the way.

I've done all for you that I can. You'll have to assume some personal responsibility, which I know is very hard for little conservatives. I wouldn't be doing you any favor to help you every step of the way.

(smile) You've done nothing deflect , dodge and run.

We both know it.

(smile) You've done nothing deflect , dodge and run.

We both know it.

You've done, and added, nothing. Zero value.

Run Foooooorest......

:lol:

Watching you hold [MENTION=43872]PMZ[/MENTION]'s feet to the fire - and watching him run like hell from the most basic questions is hilarious.

The only thing he does more than lie is run!

Run Foooooorest......

From what?

From a factual fun filled discussion filled with truth and eye opening tidbits sure to titilate the brain of those interested in the truth kid.

I don't remember any facts from you. Not that anyone here will be surprised. Your tutor, Fox Opinions, doesn't do facts. Too inconvenient. They package Republican opinions and issue them to people who don't know better.

Uh-oh [MENTION=43872]PMZ[/MENTION]! Looks like Obama's lies almost as much as you do! And this is from MSNBC - so your tourette's of "Fox! Fox! Fox!" simply can't apply.

How does it feel being my personal bitch on USMB? :lol:

Obama admin. knew millions could not keep their health insurance - Investigations

ACA has no policies. How can ACA cancel what it does not offer?

Because the ACA gave the federal government the unconstiutional power to tell the private sector what to do. Don't act stupid (I mean, I know you are stupid, but don't act dumber than you already are...)

Here's the reason for conservative ignorance on health care. It's complicated. So they avoid it by staring at the boobs and boobies on Fox Opinions and, without ever leaving the EZBoy, absorb what the GOP wants them to believe.

Liberals are however comfortable and competent with complexity. So this is for them

Why Was Your Health Insurance Plan Cancelled and Not Upgraded?
Robbie GennetNov 08, 2013
So you got a letter from your insurance company saying your plan is being discontinued. And you're mad at President Obama for telling you that if you liked your plan, you could keep your plan because here you are, losing that very plan you liked. Plus your sticker shock at the higher price to replace it has somehow not been assuaged by the subsidies that may drop the actual cost quite dramatically. Regardless of your general disposition toward the president, let's make sure your anger isn't just a little bit misguided.

You do realize that as part of the Affordable Care Act (ACA) a new set of rules were instituted to protect patients and provide a basic floor for included services?

Yeah [MENTION=43872]PMZ[/MENTION] - you idiot liberal Dumbocrats are soooo "comfortable and competent with complexity" that you need Obama to mandate to the private industry what type of plans they provide because you're too stupid to read the policy, understand what you're getting, and then choose one that you want... :lmao:

You're so fuck'n stupid, you don't even realize you contradict yourself in almost every post. This is another classic example.

Here's the reason for conservative ignorance on health care. It's complicated. So they avoid it by staring at the boobs and boobies on Fox Opinions and, without ever leaving the EZBoy, absorb what the GOP wants them to believe.

Liberals are however comfortable and competent with complexity. So this is for them

So you got a letter from your insurance company saying your plan is being discontinued. And you're mad at President Obama for telling you that if you liked your plan, you could keep your plan because here you are, losing that very plan you liked. Plus your sticker shock at the higher price to replace it has somehow not been assuaged by the subsidies that may drop the actual cost quite dramatically. Regardless of your general disposition toward the president, let's make sure your anger isn't just a little bit misguided.

You do realize that as part of the Affordable Care Act (ACA) a new set of rules were instituted to protect patients and provide a basic floor for included services?

Yeah [MENTION=43872]PMZ[/MENTION] - you idiot liberal Dumbocrats are soooo "comfortable and competent with complexity" that you need Obama to mandate to the private industry what type of plans they provide because you're too stupid to read the policy, understand what you're getting, and then choose one that you want... :lmao:

You're so fuck'n stupid, you don't even realize you contradict yourself in almost every post. This is another classic example.

Oh, by the way [MENTION=43872]PMZ[/MENTION], if Obama felt he needed to "provide a basic floor for included services" to "protect" people because the insurance companies were so bad, then why did he promise over and over and over "if you like your plan, you can keep your plan"?

The more you assholes try to lie your way out of your previous lies, the more you burry yourselves. It's too late to change the narrative now! Obama SWORE "if you like your plan, you can keep your plan". He obviously knew that was a lie if he felt the need to create this "basic floor".

Uh-oh [MENTION=43872]PMZ[/MENTION]! Looks like Obama's lies almost as much as you do! And this is from MSNBC - so your tourette's of "Fox! Fox! Fox!" simply can't apply.

How does it feel being my personal bitch on USMB? :lol:

Obama admin. knew millions could not keep their health insurance - Investigations

Because the ACA gave the federal government the unconstiutional power to tell the private sector what to do. Don't act stupid (I mean, I know you are stupid, but don't act dumber than you already are...)

I don't remember the Constitution giving you any power over it.

You do realize that as part of the Affordable Care Act (ACA) a new set of rules were instituted to protect patients and provide a basic floor for included services? It's a Patient's Bill of Rights and it helps people in a myriad of ways, including ceasing to exclude those with pre-existing conditions, ending lifetime limits on coverage, and covering preventative care for men, women and children, the latter whom can now stay on their parents insurance until they turn 26. These rules form a more compassionate foundation for our health care system and are designed to create a stronger framework for how we handle our individual and collective well-being.

Ah yes - my favorite ignorant libtard Dumbocrat narrative. They are on the wrong side of the Constitution, so they lose that argument. They are on the wrong side of history, so they lose that argument. They are on the wrong side of the FACTS, so they lose that argument.

What does that leave them with? The old "but I'm displaying 'compassion' and you're just a big meanie conservative" :lmao:

"Compassion" created the oppressive U.S.S.R. How did that work out? "Compassion" created the oppressive Fidel Castro Cuba. How did that work out? "Compassion" created the extreme poverty Cambodia where millions starve to death. How did that work out?

If the greedy Dumbocrat has any actual "compassion", how come assholes like [MENTION=43872]PMZ[/MENTION], [MENTION=18645]Sarah G[/MENTION] and [MENTION=31258]BDBoop[/MENTION] never once covered the cost of a health insurance policy for someone who was not insured?

Because they don't care. At all. Not even a little. But they do harbor tremendous (and disgusting) envy towards those that worked harder and are more successful than they have been, and they want those people to be forced to share with them what was earned.

I don't remember the Constitution giving you any power over it.

Another incoherent response from the Dumbocrat running from his own ignorant posts.

The ACA doesn't need it's own policies because it's busy canceling the polices of the private sector. Now tell us again how "nobody is losing their coverage" :lol:

Oh, by the way [MENTION=43872]PMZ[/MENTION], if Obama felt he needed to "provide a basic floor for included services" to "protect" people because the insurance companies were so bad, then why did he promise over and over and over "if you like your plan, you can keep your plan"?

The more you assholes try to lie your way out of your previous lies, the more you burry yourselves. It's too late to change the narrative now! Obama SWORE "if you like your plan, you can keep your plan". He obviously knew that was a lie if he felt the need to create this "basic floor".

I know that you love the idea of private business preying on their customers and our government. But our government serves those customers, all of them, not just the wealthy ones. And as those customers elected our government to solve some of their problems, that's what happened. Now those customers will vote in the Obamacare marketplace for which companies to hire and which to fire.

Those companies that chose to abuse their customers will be taught a lesson about who's in charge.

Forum List

Back