The glaring evidence that Obamacare is a catastrophic FAILURE continues to mount

Clearly wealth redistribution up is addictive. An insatiable appetite. Never enough if your worldview is me, me, me.

These fat cats love biting the hand that feeds them. They stay here because they know that it's the country that allowed them their wealth but they whine piteously and continuously because enough is never enough. They covet the 15% of the total wealth that is divided up among 80% of the country.

They want it all. ALL.

I agree with you. So the question remains [MENTION=43872]PMZ[/MENTION] - why have you refused to do your civic duty and create good paying jobs for your fellow citizens?

Nobody is asking you to create a global conglomerate. How about just 5 people that you provide six-figure salaries for? Just 5 people in your community that you take from minimum wage to a six-figure salary?

How can you cry about other people not doing what you yourself also refuses to do?

I have created good paying jobs the only way they can be. Innovative products from good employees satisfying customers.

You're not answering why you refuse to do your civic duty and provide six-figure jobs for people. Well?

Conservatives sometimes strike me as on par with teenage girls. Both claim to be ubber independent. Both then choose to be exactly like all of their friends. To the word. Tonight I was advised what to do to ensure more popular. Really?

Do you agree that the only way to get from here to what you want is a living wage paying job for everyone who wants one?
Yes, it helps if companies would pay their employee's in the ways in which they should be paid as according to the market place in which it's all being operated in, but the employer has to be the kind of employer to freely do this in an ethical and righteous manor. They should try and do this as a people who are good & fair in this way, and without being forced to. The best way to deal with bad apples, is to boycott their products or their businesses, and that shouldn't be hard to do. Why don't people do this ? Are these people so insulated that they can't be touched or is it that people are to lazy to change things in this way ? I guess again what they do is just leave it to the government to attempt their bidding in this way, even though the government is in bed with these companies more so than people think that they are. The best thing is for the people to boycott businesses that are bad, and change the landscape in this way than to expect the government to do it for them.

There only a few forces that corporations respond to.

Customers, but typically only when they are organized. Tough to accomplish.

Workers, but only when they're organized into unions.

The government that is precisely organized to regulate.

Shareholders but typically only the handful that hold a majority of stock.

Competition is the force that they are most responsive to.

So corporate America is pretty much the least accountable organization type in the country.

You mean other than the government.

You and your friends have ducked questions all day. And yesterday. And the days before.

You've succeeded in driving other people who live in the real world off this forum with insults and pig headed intractability in the face of truth.

But, you know what? Thugs don't scare me. I can be one when it's called for.

I'm very used to dealing with people like you.

Listen Peanut ... When we give you real life examples ... You bitch and whine about how we think we are superior.
When we don't drag you through dirt ... Giving you a multitude of examples ... You accuse us of avoiding the question.

I have no desire to look like I want any admiration from anyone else ... And if I listed everything I do it would be too long to read.
To satisfy your demand for examples (although I am sure you will find something wrong with it) ... Pick a category and I will tell you what I personally do to help my community in that regard ... And keep the description as short as possible.

1. Education
2. Poverty
3. Community Development
4. Business

Pick one ... Your choice ... And I will answer the best I can.

Why do you think that you deserve extra credit for doing what many people of all walks of life do?

I've never said a word of discouragement for or about volunteering. I do lots myself.

But you keep insisting it's all that's required when the simple evidence of everyone's senses is that it is not.

Admirable? Yes. THE solution, very apparently, no.

See ... I don't even have to answer the question and you start bitching about thinking I deserve extra credit.

I know your plan doesn't work and hasn't fixed the problems ... While I know my plan does and fixes them in my community every day.
You are just a typical Progressive Liberal coward when it comes time to put up or shut up.

Conservatives sometimes strike me as on par with teenage girls. Both claim to be ubber independent. Both then choose to be exactly like all of their friends. To the word. Tonight I was advised what to do to ensure more popular. Really?

Liberals remind me of small children. Ignorant. Idealistic. Naive. And completely dependent on someone for their survival.

Liberals remind me of small children. Ignorant. Idealistic. Naive. And completely dependent on someone for their survival.

Conservatives were bragging how successful hand-up programs were. In response democrats decided to steal all the money for hand-ups and use them for hand-outs. Nothing like a liberal to shit on everyone at the same time in massive spurts of crap all funded by the very people they blame... Of course the evil rich democrats doing hand-up programs, those are good things. Republicans can't be left with any money to fund hand-outs because profits are evil. Well that and we can't let anyone escape poverty, then who would be left to vote for democrat hand outs?

Last edited:
I agree with you. So the question remains [MENTION=43872]PMZ[/MENTION] - why have you refused to do your civic duty and create good paying jobs for your fellow citizens?

Nobody is asking you to create a global conglomerate. How about just 5 people that you provide six-figure salaries for? Just 5 people in your community that you take from minimum wage to a six-figure salary?

How can you cry about other people not doing what you yourself also refuses to do?

I have created good paying jobs the only way they can be. Innovative products from good employees satisfying customers.

You're not answering why you refuse to do your civic duty and provide six-figure jobs for people. Well?

I did when I worked. I'm now retired.

Like I said, I created good paying jobs the only way they can be. Innovative products from good employees satisfying customers.

That's the business of business.

Sorry, never did that.

Like I said, I created good paying jobs the only way they can be. Innovative products from good employees satisfying customers.

ROFL washing cars does not take a whole lot of innovation.

You and your friends have ducked questions all day. And yesterday. And the days before.

You've succeeded in driving other people who live in the real world off this forum with insults and pig headed intractability in the face of truth.

But, you know what? Thugs don't scare me. I can be one when it's called for.

I'm very used to dealing with people like you.

Listen Peanut ... When we give you real life examples ... You bitch and whine about how we think we are superior.
When we don't drag you through dirt ... Giving you a multitude of examples ... You accuse us of avoiding the question.

I have no desire to look like I want any admiration from anyone else ... And if I listed everything I do it would be too long to read.
To satisfy your demand for examples (although I am sure you will find something wrong with it) ... Pick a category and I will tell you what I personally do to help my community in that regard ... And keep the description as short as possible.

1. Education
2. Poverty
3. Community Development
4. Business

Why do you think that you deserve extra credit for doing what many people of all walks of life do?

I've never said a word of discouragement for or about volunteering. I do lots myself.

But you keep insisting it's all that's required when the simple evidence of everyone's senses is that it is not.

Again What, specifically do you do for those less fortunate?

What innovative products? Post after post we see your claims od helping people, creating jobs, etc., but we see no specifics AND we see you avoiding specific questions. I call "Bullshit".

1. Education
2. Poverty
3. Community Development
4. Business

He votes for politicians that promise hand-outs stolen from the income of workers.

Yes, it helps if companies would pay their employee's in the ways in which they should be paid as according to the market place in which it's all being operated in, but the employer has to be the kind of employer to freely do this in an ethical and righteous manor. They should try and do this as a people who are good & fair in this way, and without being forced to. The best way to deal with bad apples, is to boycott their products or their businesses, and that shouldn't be hard to do. Why don't people do this ? Are these people so insulated that they can't be touched or is it that people are to lazy to change things in this way ? I guess again what they do is just leave it to the government to attempt their bidding in this way, even though the government is in bed with these companies more so than people think that they are. The best thing is for the people to boycott businesses that are bad, and change the landscape in this way than to expect the government to do it for them.

There only a few forces that corporations respond to.

Customers, but typically only when they are organized. Tough to accomplish.

Workers, but only when they're organized into unions.

The government that is precisely organized to regulate.

Shareholders but typically only the handful that hold a majority of stock.

Competition is the force that they are most responsive to.

So corporate America is pretty much the least accountable organization type in the country.

You mean other than the government.

The government is on the list.

ROFL washing cars does not take a whole lot of innovation.

You guys all know the same trick. Speak for the scapegoats. Perfected by Hitler and resurrected by Fox Opinions. I told you, just like teenage girls.

1. Education
2. Poverty
3. Community Development
4. Business

Feed them and house them.

What do you do? Where do you live and work? What's your name? How much wealth do you have?

What innovative products? Post after post we see your claims od helping people, creating jobs, etc., but we see no specifics AND we see you avoiding specific questions. I call "Bullshit".

Where do you live and work? What's your name? Lie and I'll call "Bullshit".

He votes for politicians that promise hand-outs stolen from the income of workers.

I understand that you eat shit.

You guys all know the same trick. Speak for the scapegoats. Perfected by Hitler and resurrected by Fox Opinions. I told you, just like teenage girls.

Teenaged girls walk around thinking every responsible grown-up is wrong ... And that they themselves are simply misunderstood ... Sounds a lot like you.

Teenaged girls walk around thinking every responsible grown-up is wrong ... And that they themselves are simply misunderstood ... Sounds a lot like you.

The difference is that I know that some grownups are irresponsible and wrong. That's the advantage of hanging around long enough. You get to see it all. I'm sure that you have lots to learn.

The difference is that I know that some grownups are irresponsible and wrong. That's the advantage of hanging around long enough. You get to see it all. I'm sure that you have lots to learn.

See what I am talking about ... You agree you think the grown-ups are wrong.

Forum List

Back