The glaring evidence that Obamacare is a catastrophic FAILURE continues to mount

Where do you live and work? What's your name? Lie and I'll call "Bullshit".

I live in Foley Alabama I am a retired opto-mechanical engineer My name is Ernie. My last initial is, in fact S.

If you want to come for a visit, PM me and I'll send you my street address.

So, there you go. That's as specific as I will get on a public forum.
Can you be as specific in answering my questions?
What the fuck have you done for the less fortunate?
What products, or at least what type of products have you created?
Go back 3 hours for most of the other 3 dozen questions you have less than skillfully avoided.

I told you what I do for the less fortunate. That's as specific as I will get on a public forum.

Now, follow your Fox Opinions goose stepping orders and call me names or, better yet, speak for me.

And you wonder why conservatives have no political influence.

You certainly can be a bit more specific about products you have created and your beneficence.

Here! I'll show you how. I designed and developed scientific instruments, for chemical analysis, forensics and medical research. I don't believe you're capable of creating a spitball.
The specifics of what I've done for people less fortunate are way back in the thread. I know you don't remember since you are only able to hold one thought in your head at a time.

The big lie is that the party that supported Bush is fiscally responsible. His policies took us from the probability of being debt free to the reality of $17T in debt.

The worst performance ever of a US President.

Now they say, listen. We will save you. Save us, I guess, from conservatism.

Why didn't they save us in 2000?

Yep. That's a pretty big lie.

Also. Hope and Change.

Guantanomo. Patriot Act. NSA. NDAA.

I keep hoping something will change.

Fuck you.

Fuck you too. Anarchy is the world view that gorillas and chimpanzees are smarter than we. I think that's only true of some of us. Those who think it.

The big lie is that the party that supported Bush is fiscally responsible. His policies took us from the probability of being debt free to the reality of $17T in debt.

What makes you think Bush was a conservative?

He was supported by conservatives. He said that he was. He instituted conservative policies.

Only a moron would have wanted Al Gore as president. He expanded Medicare and liked to change things by bombing foreign countries and spying on people without a warrant. Those are liberal traits.

I had the same experience in handling a complete idiot. There are so many of them and yet they sound like one. And what makes it worse is that they think that reasonable people will buy that as a mere coincidence!

What can one do?

Sometimes even liberals get tired of having to save government, business, and religion too from the same limited thinking.

You are our cross to bear. But we are strong and committed to save America, no matter the cost.

You're new here. It is against the rules here to post pictures of other members, no matter how cute and cuddly, without their permission.

He was supported by conservatives. He said that he was. He instituted conservative policies.

That's a lie. Wars of convenience are not conservative. Monopolies are not conservative. Zero tax for half the country and the other half gets all the taxes is not conservative. No child left behind, not conservative. Name one thing Bush did that was "conservative."

Last edited:
I live in Foley Alabama I am a retired opto-mechanical engineer My name is Ernie. My last initial is, in fact S.

If you want to come for a visit, PM me and I'll send you my street address.

So, there you go. That's as specific as I will get on a public forum.
Can you be as specific in answering my questions?
What the fuck have you done for the less fortunate?
What products, or at least what type of products have you created?
Go back 3 hours for most of the other 3 dozen questions you have less than skillfully avoided.

I told you what I do for the less fortunate. That's as specific as I will get on a public forum.

Now, follow your Fox Opinions goose stepping orders and call me names or, better yet, speak for me.

You certainly can be a bit more specific about products you have created and your beneficence.

Here! I'll show you how. I designed and developed scientific instruments, for chemical analysis, forensics and medical research. I don't believe you're capable of creating a spitball.
The specifics of what I've done for people less fortunate are way back in the thread. I know you don't remember since you are only able to hold one thought in your head at a time.

I was a design Engineer and project manager for accomplishing productivity improvements for a large high tech company. I hired many, and fired a few, contributors. My job was to keep American workers competitive despite high salaries through productivity improvements. I was always successful at doing that.

Also I was always successful at finding ways to manufacture the most difficult innovative products that customers enjoyed.

Now I hear from conservatives that what I did is not possible. We should send all of our manufacturing overseas and reward those who gave up on achieving what I did every day.

The rape of the American worker.

And you all are proud of it because you can't even imagine what I accomplished every day.

Last edited:

I was a design Engineer managing productivity improvements for a large high tech company. I hired many, and fired a few, contributors. My job was to keep American workers competitive despite high salaries through productivity improvements. I was always successful at doing that.

Also I was always successful at finding ways to manufacture the most difficult innovative products that customers enjoyed.

Now I hear from conservatives that what I did is not possible. We should send all of our manufacturing overseas and reward those who gave up achieving what I did.

And you all are proud of it because you can't even imagine what zip accomplished every day.

ROFL first said he was smart because he did these improvements, now he managed them. Next we'll find out he was in personnel and sorted resumes.

That's a lie. Wars of convenience are not conservative. Monopolies are not conservative. Zero tax for half the country and the other half gets all the taxes is not conservative. No child left behind, not conservative. Name one thing Bush did that was "conservative."

You supported him over Gore/Lieberman. Why? He was more conservative. You got what you wanted. For $17T in debt.

You supported him over Gore/Lieberman. Why? He was more conservative. You got what you wanted. For $17T in debt.

Name one thing I got that I wanted with Bush. Name one thing he did that was conservative.

Time for you to come out. Are you male or female?

Last edited:

Only a moron would have wanted Al Gore as president. He expanded Medicare and liked to change things by bombing foreign countries and spying on people without a warrant. Those are liberal traits.

This is pure delusion. I don't blame you. The truth of Bush is definitely worth running from.

I was a design Engineer managing productivity improvements for a large high tech company. I hired many, and fired a few, contributors. My job was to keep American workers competitive despite high salaries through productivity improvements. I was always successful at doing that.

Now I hear from conservatives that what I did is not possible. We should send all of our manufacturing overseas and reward those who gave up achieving what I did.

And you all are proud of it because you can't even imagine what zip accomplished every day.

ROFL first said he was smart because he did these improvements, now he managed them. Next we'll find out he was in personnel and sorted resumes.

Speak for the scapegoats. Good enough for Hitler, good enough for Fox Opinions.

Name one thing I got that I wanted with Bush. Name one thing he did that was conservative.

You got profitable wars. You got the housing boom. You got wealth redistribution tax cuts. You got ultra low interest rates.

The record shows. You got much of the wealth of the middle class.

Speak for the scapegoats. Good enough for Hitler, good enough for Fox Opinions.

Way to go, hitler and fox in one sentence.

You got profitable wars. You got the housing boom. You got wealth redistribution tax cuts. You got ultra low interest rates.

>> You got profitable wars.
Not conservative.

>> You got the housing boom.
Liar, we got a housing bust.

>> You got wealth redistribution tax cuts.
Not conservative, but surprise you got it correct, zero tax for the bottom half + stimulous checks and all other manner of welfare = wealth redistribution to the bottom half.

>> You got ultra low interest rates.
Not conservative.

>> The record shows.
Not a sentence.

>> You got much of the wealth of the middle class.
Not conservative, but surprise you got it right, middle class income moved to the poor as the middle class jumped on the welfare and unemployment lines when the democrat congress took over both houses halfway through bush's 2nd term. This to stop the "wars." Which the democrats still refuse to do.

Male, female, or one of those cross gender types?

Last edited:

>> You got profitable wars.
Not conservative.

>> You got the housing boom.
Liar, we got a housing bust.

>> You got wealth redistribution tax cuts.
Not conservative, but surprise you got it correct, zero tax for the bottom half + stimulous checks and all other manner of welfare = wealth redistribution to the bottom half.

>> You got ultra low interest rates.
Not conservative.

>> The record shows.
Not a sentence.

>> You got much of the wealth of the middle class.
Not conservative, but surprise you got it right, middle class income moved to the poor as the middle class jumped on the welfare and unemployment lines when the democrat congress took over both houses halfway through bush's 2nd term. This to stop the "wars." Which the democrats still refuse to do.

Male, female, or one of those cross gender types?

What you want to be true in order to obfuscate your participation in the Republican rape of the middle class. I don't blame you. Being held accountable for what you did is to be avoided at all costs.

I was a design Engineer and project manager for accomplishing productivity improvements for a large high tech company. I hired many, and fired a few, contributors. My job was to keep American workers competitive despite high salaries through productivity improvements. I was always successful at doing that.

Now I hear from conservatives that what I did is not possible. We should send all of our manufacturing overseas and reward those who gave up on achieving what I did every day.

And you all are proud of it because you can't even imagine what I accomplished every day.

My work put away a murderer, has been used to develop drugs, to fight cancer... My products were built here, by well paid, skilled, educated workers who actually earned their wages.

I have bought components from overseas, but I sure as hell never shipped jobs there nor was I especially happy with buying foreign product.
Conservatives have no lock on outsourcing. Apple Nike and Microsoft do it all the time and Gates, Balmer Jobs Parker are/were more Lib than you.
What hurt US manufacturing jobs was labor unions. Consumers demand competitive prices, and want to buy "Made in America", but when the chips are down, they will buy a Chinese TV every time.
There is no way that a worker twisting lug nuts in a Ford Factory is worth the 70 bucks/hour that he costs the Company when you factor in all the bennies.
Most people will buy a Kia. It's assembled right here in Montgomery AL with American labor. People can delude themselves into thinking they are buying American, but get more value for there money because the labor costs are $30/hour or so.

Changed the paper in the ladies room.

Again refused to answer a specific question.

Forum List

Back