The glaring evidence that Obamacare is a catastrophic FAILURE continues to mount

Being held accountable for what you did is to be avoided at all costs.
Good for you PMZ. Bout time you came out. Is it just the theft you are avoiding, or some other more serious offenses?

Are you a hamster, or a woman, or man. Or is that a secret.

Last edited:
You certainly can be a bit more specific about products you have created and your beneficence.

Here! I'll show you how. I designed and developed scientific instruments, for chemical analysis, forensics and medical research. I don't believe you're capable of creating a spitball.
The specifics of what I've done for people less fortunate are way back in the thread. I know you don't remember since you are only able to hold one thought in your head at a time.

I was a design Engineer and project manager for accomplishing productivity improvements for a large high tech company. I hired many, and fired a few, contributors. My job was to keep American workers competitive despite high salaries through productivity improvements. I was always successful at doing that.

Also I was always successful at finding ways to manufacture the most difficult innovative products that customers enjoyed.

Now I hear from conservatives that what I did is not possible. We should send all of our manufacturing overseas and reward those who gave up on achieving what I did every day.

The rape of the American worker.

And you all are proud of it because you can't even imagine what I accomplished every day.

My work put away a murderer, has been used to develop drugs, to fight cancer... My products were built here, by well paid, skilled, educated workers who actually earned their wages.

I have bought components from overseas, but I sure as hell never shipped jobs there nor was I especially happy with buying foreign product.
Conservatives have no lock on outsourcing. Apple Nike and Microsoft do it all the time and Gates, Balmer Jobs Parker are/were more Lib than you.
What hurt US manufacturing jobs was labor unions. Consumers demand competitive prices, and want to buy "Made in America", but when the chips are down, they will buy a Chinese TV every time.
There is no way that a worker twisting lug nuts in a Ford Factory is worth the 70 bucks/hour that he costs the Company when you factor in all the bennies.
Most people will buy a Kia. It's assembled right here in Montgomery AL with American labor. People can delude themselves into thinking they are buying American, but get more value for there money because the labor costs are $30/hour or so.

Congratulations. You are a constitutional in name only

I was a design Engineer managing productivity improvements for a large high tech company. I hired many, and fired a few, contributors. My job was to keep American workers competitive despite high salaries through productivity improvements. I was always successful at doing that.

Also I was always successful at finding ways to manufacture the most difficult innovative products that customers enjoyed.

Now I hear from conservatives that what I did is not possible. We should send all of our manufacturing overseas and reward those who gave up achieving what I did.

And you all are proud of it because you can't even imagine what zip accomplished every day.

ROFL first said he was smart because he did these improvements, now he managed them. Next we'll find out he was in personnel and sorted resumes.

Changed the paper in the ladies room.

Liar. Fuck you.

I was a design Engineer and project manager for accomplishing productivity improvements for a large high tech company. I hired many, and fired a few, contributors. My job was to keep American workers competitive despite high salaries through productivity improvements. I was always successful at doing that.

Now I hear from conservatives that what I did is not possible. We should send all of our manufacturing overseas and reward those who gave up on achieving what I did every day.

And you all are proud of it because you can't even imagine what I accomplished every day.

My work put away a murderer, has been used to develop drugs, to fight cancer... My products were built here, by well paid, skilled, educated workers who actually earned their wages.

I have bought components from overseas, but I sure as hell never shipped jobs there nor was I especially happy with buying foreign product.
Conservatives have no lock on outsourcing. Apple Nike and Microsoft do it all the time and Gates, Balmer Jobs Parker are/were more Lib than you.
What hurt US manufacturing jobs was labor unions. Consumers demand competitive prices, and want to buy "Made in America", but when the chips are down, they will buy a Chinese TV every time.
There is no way that a worker twisting lug nuts in a Ford Factory is worth the 70 bucks/hour that he costs the Company when you factor in all the bennies.
Most people will buy a Kia. It's assembled right here in Montgomery AL with American labor. People can delude themselves into thinking they are buying American, but get more value for there money because the labor costs are $30/hour or so.

What the fuck does that mean? Put away the hookah.

I didn't forget about all doze shoes you dun shined. Figured I let you brag about that.

You certainly can be a bit more specific about products you have created and your beneficence.

Here! I'll show you how. I designed and developed scientific instruments, for chemical analysis, forensics and medical research. I don't believe you're capable of creating a spitball.
The specifics of what I've done for people less fortunate are way back in the thread. I know you don't remember since you are only able to hold one thought in your head at a time.

I was a design Engineer managing productivity improvements for a large high tech company. I hired many, and fired a few, contributors. My job was to keep American workers competitive despite high salaries through productivity improvements. I was always successful at doing that.

Now I hear from conservatives that what I did is not possible. We should send all of our manufacturing overseas and reward those who gave up achieving what I did.

And you all are proud of it because you can't even imagine what zip accomplished every day.

ROFL first said he was smart because he did these improvements, now he managed them. Next we'll find out he was in personnel and sorted resumes.

PMZ was probably an effective manager ... "A certain combination of skill and ignorance is very effective, you do not suspect it, and you accede to it." ~ Les Misérables
I mean it isn't a secret that if you tell a Design Engineer they are Brilliant and Productive ... Whether it be the case or not ... You can pretty much get them to do anything you want them to do.

I hope that I never fall in the trap whereby the only way that I can feel good about myself is to put others down. Speaking for the scapegoats.

I hope that I never fall in the trap whereby the only way that I can feel good about myself is to put others down. Speaking for the scapegoats.

You are at the bottom of the trap you dug yourself ... Have chewed your legs and arms off trying not to starve ... And will never climb your way out now.

Last edited:

You are at the bottom of the trap you dug yourself ... Have chewed your legs and arms off trying not to starve ... And will never climb your way out now.

I hate to be the bearer of bad news for you but I'm free as a bird and enjoying your squirming.

As you get prepared for another day of whining about the travails of wealth, having to pay taxes and all, and having to work, I'm looking forward to another day of good fortune living in the best governed country the world has ever seen.

Your whining material is endless having been refreshed daily by Fox Opinions. Have at it.

I'm still free to think my own thoughts and have my own ideas and enjoy what I have.

I wouldn't give that up for anything.

I hate to be the bearer of bad news for you but I'm free as a bird and enjoying your squirming.

As you get prepared for another day of whining about the travails of wealth, having to pay taxes and all, and having to work, I'm looking forward to another day of good fortune living in the best governed country the world has ever seen.

Your whining material is endless having been refreshed daily by Fox Opinions. Have at it.

I'm still free to think my own thoughts and have my own ideas and enjoy what I have.

It still amazes me that you talk about freedom and the ability to enjoy your own thoughts.
You talk about "living in the best governed country in the world".
I mean face it ... If it is so great ... Then why the hell do you want to screw it up by changing it with your stupid thoughts and ideas?

Somehow you think blaming Fox News for your stupidity actually means something.
You obviously put more faith in what the people at Fox News can accomplish than most of us do.
Please don't do what Ernie suggested and "put the hookah away".
I really don't want to get stuck financing years of psychiatric care and rehabilitation for someone who really wants to be clueless ... And is happy with it.

Peace ... Enjoy yourself ... Take another hit or whatever.

Last edited:

Yeah folks like you need to be keel hulled.

It still amazes me that you talk about freedom and the ability to enjoy your own thoughts.
You talk about "living in the best governed country in the world".
I mean face it ... If it is so great ... Then why the hell do you want to screw it up by changing it with your stupid thoughts and ideas?

Somehow you think blaming Fox News for your stupidity actually means something.
You obviously put more faith in what the people at Fox News can accomplish than most of us do.
Please don't do what Ernie suggested and "put the hookah away".
I really don't want to get stuck financing years of psychiatric care and rehabilitation for someone who really wants to be clueless ... And is happy with it.

Peace ... Enjoy yourself ... Take another hit or whatever.

More Fox Opinions speak for the scapegoats propaganda.

I'll speak for me and you speak for you.

We tried governance your way. We'll be paying for it for generations. Many, many generations.

So, we're going back to what worked. Focusing on middle class workers rather than Bush's rewards for friends and family.

You are free to come along or continue whining.

Frankly Scarlet, I don't give a damn.

Liar. Fuck you.

Yeah, right. Hypocrite!

Liar. Fuck you.

Yeah, right. Hypocrite!

I think that being called a hypocrite, by a hypocrite, is a good thing in a double negative kind of way.

We tried governance your way. We'll be paying for it for generations. Many, many generations.

So, we're going back to what worked. Focusing on middle class workers rather than Bush's rewards for friends and family.

I know you don't give a damn ... That is obvious.
You speak for yourself every time you post ... And just lack the wherewithal to understand what you are saying doesn't make any sense.
I mean if you don't like the way we repeat it back to you ... Then look up the definition of "incorrigible" ... Fits you perfectly.

But hey ... I am just trying to be supportive ... In recognizing your obfuscating stupidity (yeah ... there is actually a real phrase that describes what I mentioned earlier... told you it wasn't a secret).
I am also not too sure about RKM's suggestion to keel haul you either ... Because if that hard head happens to hit the boat ... It is liable to leave one heck of a hole and we will all be sinking.

Free as a bird to believe as you are told by Dear leader... Well, OK then.

I share your good fortune of living in the best governed country the world has ever seen, BUT, in my opinion, the current governance sucks and I fear that without drastic changes, our great nation is doomed.

I too am free to think my own thoughts, PMS, though my thought process isn't addled by crack and pills.

I know you don't give a damn ... That is obvious.
You speak for yourself every time you post ... And just lack the wherewithal to understand what you are saying doesn't make any sense.
I mean if you don't like the way we repeat it back to you ... Then look up the definition of "incorrigible" ... Fits you perfectly.

But hey ... I am just trying to be supportive ... In recognizing your obfuscating stupidity (yeah ... there is actually a real phrase that describes what I mentioned earlier... told you it wasn't a secret).
I am also not too sure about RKM's suggestion to keel haul you either ... Because if that hard head happens to hit the boat ... It is liable to leave one heck of a hole and we will all be sinking.

If what I say doesn't make sense, why are you unable ever to provide evidence of that?

What I get instead is, that's not what Fox Opinions says.

Right. That's the point. That's why what they say is propaganda.

They bombard you everyday with half truths. The evidence is that you all think and speak identically. And you are all missing exactly the same other half of the truth.

But I meant that the only thing that I give a damn about us keeping you out of government. And you all seem to have that same objective. So all that I have to do us keep you posting.

If what I say doesn't make sense, why are you unable ever to provide evidence of that?

What I get instead is, that's not what Fox Opinions says.

Right. That's the point. That's why what they say is propaganda.

They bombard you everyday with half truths. The evidence is that you all think and speak identically. And you are all missing exactly the same other half of the truth.

But I meant that the only thing that I give a damn about us keeping you out of government. And you all seem to have that same objective. So all that I have to do us keep you posting.

You have probably watched more Fox News than I have ... I listen to NPR more than conservative talk radio.
Your point is pointless ... Has been ... And will continue to be.
You have no evidence ... Zero ... And don't even get half the truth right.

Keep posting ... Keep pushing the empty nonsense that you base your existence and beliefs on.
It will only go further in encouraging others not to be such a buffoon.

Forum List

Back