The glaring evidence that Obamacare is a catastrophic FAILURE continues to mount

Teenaged girls walk around thinking every responsible grown-up is wrong ... And that they themselves are simply misunderstood ... Sounds a lot like you.

The difference is that I know that some grownups are irresponsible and wrong. That's the advantage of hanging around long enough. You get to see it all. I'm sure that you have lots to learn.

See what I am talking about ... You agree you think the grown-ups are wrong.

You think that all grownups are always right? Now that's bizarre.

Why do you think that you deserve extra credit for doing what many people of all walks of life do?

I've never said a word of discouragement for or about volunteering. I do lots myself.

But you keep insisting it's all that's required when the simple evidence of everyone's senses is that it is not.

Admirable? Yes. THE solution, very apparently, no.

Again What, specifically do you do for those less fortunate?

Feed them and house them.

What do you do? Where do you live and work? What's your name? How much wealth do you have?

I outlined SPECIFICALLY what I did earlier. I feed and house people. I outlined 4 specific (there's that word, again) examples in the last couple years. You AGAIN, lay these broad platitudes on us and expect us to bow down to you.

Fuck you! You are perhaps the most dishonest person I've run into on this board and that even includes the two members referenced in my signature.
Give us an honest clear answer to the dozens of questions you have been asked or log the fuck off.

Last edited:

No I don't think grown ups are all right ... but I know teenaged girls like to argue with whatever they say ... and talk about how weird grown-ups are.

I did when I worked. I'm now retired.

Like I said, I created good paying jobs the only way they can be. Innovative products from good employees satisfying customers.

That's the business of business.

What innovative products? Post after post we see your claims od helping people, creating jobs, etc., but we see no specifics AND we see you avoiding specific questions. I call "Bullshit".

Where do you live and work? What's your name? Lie and I'll call "Bullshit".

I live in Foley Alabama I am a retired opto-mechanical engineer My name is Ernie. My last initial is, in fact S.

If you want to come for a visit, PM me and I'll send you my street address.

So, there you go. That's as specific as I will get on a public forum.
Can you be as specific in answering my questions?
What the fuck have you done for the less fortunate?
What products, or at least what type of products have you created?
Go back 3 hours for most of the other 3 dozen questions you have less than skillfully avoided.

Last edited:
You guys all know the same trick. Speak for the scapegoats. Perfected by Hitler and resurrected by Fox Opinions. I told you, just like teenage girls.

Teenaged girls walk around thinking every responsible grown-up is wrong ... And that they themselves are simply misunderstood ... Sounds a lot like you.

The difference is that I know that some grownups are irresponsible and wrong. That's the advantage of hanging around long enough. You get to see it all. I'm sure that you have lots to learn.
I'm sure she endeavors as most of us do, to learn something new every day. Take today, for instance. 6 or 7 people learned that you're an asshole.

Now! Answer my questions.

Again What, specifically do you do for those less fortunate?

Feed them and house them.

What do you do? Where do you live and work? What's your name? How much wealth do you have?

I outlined SPECIFICALLY what I did earlier. I feed and house people. I outlined 4 specific (there's that word, again) examples in the last couple years. You AGAIN, lay these broad platitudes on us and expect us to bow down to you.

Fuck you! You are perhaps the most dishonest person I've run into on this board and that even includes the two members referenced in my signature.
Give us an honest clear answer to the dozens of questions you have been asked or log the fuck off.

I'm completely honest. A fact that you can't stand. Fox Opinions told you that all liberals are liars and all conservatives are Saints. I hate to be the one to tell you, but they lied to you. And you fell for it like a ton of bricks. And that's just one of the lies that they told you.

I'm sure she endeavors as most of us do, to learn something new every day. Take today, for instance. 6 or 7 people learned that you're an asshole.

Screw it ... For me, the whole day has been an intensive exercise on how to handle a complete idiot without cussing them out.
I still have to give you two points for the asshole comment ... That one made me laugh.

What innovative products? Post after post we see your claims od helping people, creating jobs, etc., but we see no specifics AND we see you avoiding specific questions. I call "Bullshit".

Where do you live and work? What's your name? Lie and I'll call "Bullshit".

I live in Foley Alabama I am a retired opto-mechanical engineer My name is Ernie. My last initial is, in fact S.

If you want to come for a visit, PM me and I'll send you my street address.

So, there you go. That's as specific as I will get on a public forum.
Can you be as specific in answering my questions?
What the fuck have you done for the less fortunate?
What products, or at least what type of products have you created?
Go back 3 hours for most of the other 3 dozen questions you have less than skillfully avoided.

I told you what I do for the less fortunate. That's as specific as I will get on a public forum.

Now, follow your Fox Opinions goose stepping orders and call me names or, better yet, speak for me.

And you wonder why conservatives have no political influence.

I told you what I do for the less fortunate. That's as specific as I will get on a public forum.

Now, follow your Fox Opinions goose stepping orders and call me names or, better yet, speak for me.

And you wonder why conservatives have no political influence.

Screw it ... For me, the whole day has been an intensive exercise on how to handle a complete idiot without cussing them out.
I still have to give you two points for the asshole comment ... That one made me laugh.

I had the same experience in handling a complete idiot. There are so many of them and yet they sound like one. And what makes it worse is that they think that reasonable people will buy that as a mere coincidence!

What can one do?

Sometimes even liberals get tired of having to save government, business, and religion too from the same limited thinking.

You are our cross to bear. But we are strong and committed to save America, no matter the cost.

I had the same experience in handling a complete idiot. There are so many of them and yet they sound like one. And what makes it worse is that they think that reasonable people will buy that as a mere coincidence!

What can one do?

Sometimes even liberals get tired of having to save government, business, and religion too from the same limited thinking.

You are our cross to bear. But we are strong and committed to save America, no matter the cost.

No I don't think grown ups are all right ... but I know teenaged girls like to argue with whatever they say ... and talk about how weird grown-ups are.

So now you agree with me. Some grownups are irresponsible and just plain wrong.

Admission that there is a problem is the first step in solving it, peanut.

The big lie is that the party that supported Bush is fiscally responsible. His policies took us from the probability of being debt free to the reality of $17T in debt.

The worst performance ever of a US President.

Now they say, listen. We will save you. Save us, I guess, from conservatism.

Why didn't they save us in 2000?

The big lie is that the party that supported Bush is fiscally responsible. His policies took us from the probability of being debt free to the reality of $17T in debt.

What makes you think Bush was a conservative?

Yep. That's a pretty big lie.

Also. Hope and Change.

Guantanomo. Patriot Act. NSA. NDAA.

I keep hoping something will change.

Fuck you.

What makes you think Bush was a conservative?

He was supported by conservatives. He said that he was. He instituted conservative policies.

Forum List

Back