The glaring evidence that Obamacare is a catastrophic FAILURE continues to mount

I am a Conservative and help out people in realistic ways every day.
If you need a solution to a problem, the best thing to do is get to fixing it yourself.

I'm pretty sure that you can't fix them all, but nothing is stopping you from trying.

We'll know if you prove me wrong and poverty goes away.

No. Black sand cannot fix them all, but she can fix 1 or 2. Maybe you could get off your ass and fix a couple. Tell your friends if they're not to busy thinking up ways to shift the tax burden to those that actually produce wealth.

Maybe then, poverty will go away?

Here's a couple more questions for you: When was the last time you supported a family other than your own, that was struggling to get by?
When have you opened your home to someone out on the street?

I'm all for black sand doing all that she can. You too. Me also. And I do.

I see that the conservative clown car arrived.

All of this talk about solutions has them jittery.

If you actually proposed a solution that worked. we might actually take you seriously.

Living wage? What you're saying is minimum wage should be, what $14/hour? or roughly twice what it is now so someone on minimum wage can support a family of 4???

Minimum wage was historically intended for minimum wage jobs typically held by unskilled high school students.
Higher wages generally came as a worker learned a job and became more valuable to an employer.
Sorry guy, but just about anyone should be able to flip a burger or tend a fryolator..
If you think you are worth $14/hour, you could, like, acquire an education or a skill set?

What if, say the electric company decided they were worth twice as much and doubled your bill with no increase in service or consumption? Would you be willing to pay that?

Now, before you bring on the "clown car" and any other ad hominems,
I asked you a couple of distinct questions, as I did in a previous post.

Do you think you could give me well thought out, relevant responses to?

While you're at it, you still owe me 3 answers fro a previous post. Man up!

We're still anxiously awaiting the first conservative solution. I'm thinking the first ever.
The solution is the same as it has always been.
Get an education.
Get a job.
Earn money.
Pay your bills
Get the fuck out of my wallet.

Why does that have to be the "Conservative solution"?

It it not just common sense?

About 7% of hospital costs don't get collected. They end up getting collected in our hospital costs and payed by our insurance.

Some of us actually pay for insurance ... So that means the costs are collected one way or the other.
Even you said that ... Right after you said the exact opposite.

I never said the opposite.

Another Fox Opinions propaganda example of speaking for the scapegoats.

Oh really, you said ... "About 7% of hospital costs don't get collected" ... And then you explained how they are collected through Insurance and hospital costs.
Now it is hard enough for you to try to explain how costs are not collected by adding to the cost ... But the increase in insurance costs is something that people who pay for insurance don't need explained to them.

I'm pretty sure that you can't fix them all, but nothing is stopping you from trying.

No. Black sand cannot fix them all, but she can fix 1 or 2. Maybe you could get off your ass and fix a couple. Tell your friends if they're not to busy thinking up ways to shift the tax burden to those that actually produce wealth.

Maybe then, poverty will go away?

Here's a couple more questions for you: When was the last time you supported a family other than your own, that was struggling to get by?
When have you opened your home to someone out on the street?

I'm all for black sand doing all that she can. You too. Me also. And I do.

Yeah? What have you done lately?

Be specific!
In the last 2 years, I supported a destitute family of 4 for nine months, until they stole from me. I am on my third formerly "homeless" person living in my guest cottage. The first 2 each stayed about 6 months and are doing quite well now, earning well over your "living wage"
The 3rd is interviewing every day and I believe he has found a position. He will be leaving us soon and I'll hunt down my next stray.

Some of us actually pay for insurance ... So that means the costs are collected one way or the other.
Even you said that ... Right after you said the exact opposite.

Oh really, you said ... "About 7% of hospital costs don't get collected" ... And then you explained how they are collected through Insurance and hospital costs.
Now it is hard enough for you to try to explain how costs are not collected by adding to the cost ... But the increase in insurance costs is something that people who pay for insurance don't need explained to them.

I assumed too much about your capabilities.

I assumed that people would understand that "not being collected" would be taken as implying from those to whom the service was rendered.

And that resulted in them being paid by those who did pay their bills as happens in every other business.

I'll try to dumb my posts down hereafter.

But we have yet to read a conservative solution other than do nothing.

I am a Conservative and help out people in realistic ways every day.
If you need a solution to a problem, the best thing to do is get to fixing it yourself.

I can fix what is in front of me ... And what is my obligation, responsibility and duty to assist with in helping my fellow citizens.
You are absolutely correct that nothing stops me ... And the only thing that pisses me off is sending the government money to waste doing nothing ... When I could accomplish more with it here.
As long as you keep enforcing poverty ... It doesn't matter what I do ... But then again, responsibility hasn't ever been all that high on your list anyway.

If you actually proposed a solution that worked. we might actually take you seriously.

Living wage? What you're saying is minimum wage should be, what $14/hour? or roughly twice what it is now so someone on minimum wage can support a family of 4???

Minimum wage was historically intended for minimum wage jobs typically held by unskilled high school students.
Higher wages generally came as a worker learned a job and became more valuable to an employer.
Sorry guy, but just about anyone should be able to flip a burger or tend a fryolator..
If you think you are worth $14/hour, you could, like, acquire an education or a skill set?

What if, say the electric company decided they were worth twice as much and doubled your bill with no increase in service or consumption? Would you be willing to pay that?

Now, before you bring on the "clown car" and any other ad hominems,
I asked you a couple of distinct questions, as I did in a previous post.

Do you think you could give me well thought out, relevant responses to?

While you're at it, you still owe me 3 answers fro a previous post. Man up!

We're still anxiously awaiting the first conservative solution. I'm thinking the first ever.
Get an education.
Get a job.
Earn money.
Pay your bills

We're talking about the poor not the wealthy.

Apparently, there are those who don't or can't follow your plan. It's illegal, as I understand it to shoot them, so we're looking for an alternative.

I assumed that people would understand that "not being collected" would be taken as implying from those to whom the service was rendered.

And that resulted in them being paid by those who did pay their bills as happens in every other business.

I assumed you would understand what I meant by "people who pay for it" ... Somebody does, and it just doesn't disappear because you pass it off on someone else.
That is the problem Progressive Liberals always run into ... the idea that you can pass responsibility off on someone else and that is the end of it.

I assumed you would understand what I meant by "people who pay for it" ... Somebody does, and it just doesn't disappear because you pass it off on someone else.
That is the problem Progressive Liberals always run into ... the idea that you can pass responsibility off on someone else and that is the end of it.

Now you're getting just plain desperate.

Get an education.
Get a job.
Earn money.
Pay your bills

We're talking about the poor not the wealthy.

Apparently, there are those who don't or can't follow your plan. It's illegal, as I understand it to shoot them, so we're looking for an alternative.

Yes we are talking about the poor. The wealthy already have an education, a job, earn money, pay their own bills (and the bills of others who refuse to get off their ass) and they keep their hands out of my wallet until I volunteer to pay them for goods or services. Why does the government force me to buy a product I don't want or need? Why do certain protected classes get a pass? Why should I be forced to pay their way through their drug addled haze of a life?

Why can't you answer a direct fucking question?

Never mind you Lefty's have been trying the same shit since the 30's :)

That's why we need a conservative solution.

Conservatives create Jobs.

Libs like you just bitch that no matter what you are paid it's never enough.

Conservatives lay off people. They end whole careers. Liberals that know that workers serving customers the best, and innovative products cause growth and require investment.

L O fucking L
You really don't see how stupid you look, do you?

Nobody is prevented from doing that, yet poverty persists.

But you discount it, insisting that it's "doing nothing". Government isn't the solution to every problem.

I agree with the statement about government. As an example, the government can't create private industry jobs. Corporations have to.

I assume that what ever volunteer work that can be going on, is. Brownie mentioned a great one this morning. Jimmie Carter's Habitat for Humanity.

Yet poverty persists. So more is required if we are going to solve the problem with hand ups.
We are PAYING PEOPLE TO NOT WORK. WHY THE HELL WOULD THEY START WORKING WHEN PEOPLE LIKE YOU ARE WILLING TO PAY THEM TO NOT WORK?

Seriously, are you mentally handicapped, on some sort of drugs, or just a vile democrat trying to destroy this country?

L O fucking L

No, I'm too busy staring at how stupid you look right now. Wow!

That's why we need a conservative solution.

Conservatives create Jobs.

Libs like you just bitch that no matter what you are paid it's never enough.

Conservatives lay off people. They end whole careers. Liberals that know that workers serving customers the best, and innovative products cause growth and require investment.

All business owners lay people off when democrats fuck up the economy.

L O fucking L

You are truly in a world of your own here, dude. How many people are supporting your position? How many mine? How much reputation have you received in this thread? How many of your posts have been thanked? How does it feel to be so all alone?

You can't answer a direct question even when shamed into it .

And I/we look stupid? It's likely that you are staring into a mirror instead of your monitor.... but that would be just ... stupid.

L O fucking L

You are truly in a world of your own here, dude. How many people are supporting your position? How many mine? How much reputation have you received in this thread? How many of your posts have been thanked? How does it feel to be so all alone?

You can't answer a direct question even when shamed into it .

And I/we look stupid? It's likely that you are staring into a mirror instead of your monitor.... but that would be just ... stupid.

You and your friends have ducked questions all day. And yesterday. And the days before.

You've succeeded in driving other people who live in the real world off this forum with insults and pig headed intractability in the face of truth.

But, you know what? Thugs don't scare me. I can be one when it's called for.

I'm very used to dealing with people like you.

Forum List

Back