The glaring evidence that Obamacare is a catastrophic FAILURE continues to mount

And what should an employer get in return for such a wage.

Should a kid fresh out of high school cooking fries at Mickey D's get a living wage? Should a single mother of 3 doing the same job receive more?
What makes her more valuable?

The employer would get higher prices. The tax payer would get lower taxes. Conservatives would get less to whine about. Liberals would get less to worry about. The individual would get the pride of worthwhile work.

A win for everyone.

You cannot ask actual questions Ernie ... They don't make it through PMZ's broken Cracker Jack decoder ring.

Maybe he can write the DNC. They might give him a new and better way of avoiding reality.

I see that the conservative clown car arrived.

All of this talk about solutions has them jittery.

Should a kid fresh out of high school cooking fries at Mickey D's get a living wage? Should a single mother of 3 doing the same job receive more?

The employer would get higher prices. The tax payer would get lower taxes. Conservatives would get less to whine about. Liberals would get less to worry about. The individual would get the pride of worthwhile work.

A win for everyone.
Inflation is a win????
The employer would get higher prices and so would every other employer. Every single thing you buy would cost more and in no time at all, your "living wage" wouldn't be a living wage any more.

The hardest hit would be those living on a fixed income.

NOW! Will you make another attempt to answer questions 2,3 and 4?

Then, I guess that we are stuck with welfare.

That's what everyone has been pointing out regarding your ideas for fixing things ... That is what you have to offer ... And what you wanted all a long.
It is a shame it took you so long to recognize what you have been saying all this time ... But my bet is that you still don't understand it.

That's what everyone has been pointing out regarding your ideas for fixing things ... That is what you have to offer ... And what you wanted all a long.
It is a shame it took you so long to recognize what you have been saying all this time ... But my bet is that you still don't understand it.

But we have yet to read a conservative solution other than do nothing.

I am a Conservative and help out people in realistic ways every day.
If you need a solution to a problem, the best thing to do is get to fixing it yourself.

If you need a solution to a problem, the best thing to do is get to fixing it yourself.

I'm pretty sure that you can't fix them all, but nothing is stopping you from trying.

We'll know if you prove me wrong and poverty goes away.

Can you not conceive of solving problems voluntarily?

I haven't read this entire thread because it's super long and I'm afraid Rottweiler asked some questions that didn't really get addressed. So heres my, poor attempt:

So why exactly does the federal government have to piss away billions to promote an existing law?!?

Because it's in law, they have to commit to it, they really have no choice now.

Has this ever been done with any other law in U.S. history?

Just about every law that has happened to.

So why are they so desperate to reach people through Hollywood and sports?

This is part of any large political move, they have to create propaganda and they know that their target demographic watches foosball and movies.

Everything else that you mention is a bunch of name calling and claiming that you know what someone else is thinking (which by the way for an adult to do to another adult is a form of manipulation and abuse).

As the Dumbocrats on USMB love to crow about - Obamacare was passed into law by Congress, signed into law by the president, and upheld by the Supreme Court. So why exactly does the federal government have to piss away billions to promote an existing law?!? Has this ever been done with any other law in U.S. history?

They begged the NBA to help promote it and the NBA said yes. They begged the NFL to help promote it, and the NFL told them to go fuck themselves (doh!). So why are they so desperate to reach people through Hollywood and sports? Because even the Dumbocrats know this is a miserable failure, and they know it is going to be repealed eventually unless they can do major damage control and brainwash the masses (especially the young and impressionable - hence the NBA, NFL, etc.) that this is a "good" thing.

Super Bowl champ Baltimore Ravens getting paid $130,000 to promote Obamacare |

If you actually proposed a solution that worked. we might actually take you seriously.

Living wage? What you're saying is minimum wage should be, what $14/hour? or roughly twice what it is now so someone on minimum wage can support a family of 4???

Minimum wage was historically intended for minimum wage jobs typically held by unskilled high school students.
Higher wages generally came as a worker learned a job and became more valuable to an employer.
Sorry guy, but just about anyone should be able to flip a burger or tend a fryolator..
If you think you are worth $14/hour, you could, like, acquire an education or a skill set?

What if, say the electric company decided they were worth twice as much and doubled your bill with no increase in service or consumption? Would you be willing to pay that?

Now, before you bring on the "clown car" and any other ad hominems,
I asked you a couple of distinct questions, as I did in a previous post.

Do you think you could give me well thought out, relevant responses to?

While you're at it, you still owe me 3 answers fro a previous post. Man up!

A wage that for full time work allows a family of four to stay above the poverty line. IOW, not requiring external support.

A win for everyone.

This is how we know you would be a shitty business person, you are too stupid.

A win for everyone.
Inflation is a win????
The employer would get higher prices and so would every other employer. Every single thing you buy would cost more and in no time at all, your "living wage" wouldn't be a living wage any more.

The hardest hit would be those living on a fixed income.

NOW! Will you make another attempt to answer questions 2,3 and 4?

So then: No. You can't answer a direct question. You are dismissed.

I'm pretty sure that you can't fix them all, but nothing is stopping you from trying.

We'll know if you prove me wrong and poverty goes away.

No. Black sand cannot fix them all, but she can fix 1 or 2. Maybe you could get off your ass and fix a couple. Tell your friends if they're not to busy thinking up ways to shift the tax burden to those that actually produce wealth.

Maybe then, poverty will go away?

Here's a couple more questions for you: When was the last time you supported a family other than your own, that was struggling to get by?
When have you opened your home to someone out on the street?

Nobody is prevented from doing that, yet poverty persists.

About 7% of hospital costs don't get collected. They end up getting collected in our hospital costs and payed by our insurance.

Some of us actually pay for insurance ... So that means the costs are collected one way or the other.
Even you said that ... Right after you said the exact opposite.

I never said the opposite.

Another Fox Opinions propaganda example of speaking for the scapegoats.

I haven't read this entire thread because it's super long and I'm afraid Rottweiler asked some questions that didn't really get addressed. So heres my, poor attempt:

So why exactly does the federal government have to piss away billions to promote an existing law?!?

Because it's in law, they have to commit to it, they really have no choice now.

Has this ever been done with any other law in U.S. history?

Just about every law that has happened to.

So why are they so desperate to reach people through Hollywood and sports?

This is part of any large political move, they have to create propaganda and they know that their target demographic watches foosball and movies.

Everything else that you mention is a bunch of name calling and claiming that you know what someone else is thinking (which by the way for an adult to do to another adult is a form of manipulation and abuse).

As the Dumbocrats on USMB love to crow about - Obamacare was passed into law by Congress, signed into law by the president, and upheld by the Supreme Court. So why exactly does the federal government have to piss away billions to promote an existing law?!? Has this ever been done with any other law in U.S. history?

They begged the NBA to help promote it and the NBA said yes. They begged the NFL to help promote it, and the NFL told them to go fuck themselves (doh!). So why are they so desperate to reach people through Hollywood and sports? Because even the Dumbocrats know this is a miserable failure, and they know it is going to be repealed eventually unless they can do major damage control and brainwash the masses (especially the young and impressionable - hence the NBA, NFL, etc.) that this is a "good" thing.

Super Bowl champ Baltimore Ravens getting paid $130,000 to promote Obamacare |

Rotweiner seems to be more comfortable with the GOP spending millions trying to prevent progress rather than achieving it.

If you actually proposed a solution that worked. we might actually take you seriously.

Living wage? What you're saying is minimum wage should be, what $14/hour? or roughly twice what it is now so someone on minimum wage can support a family of 4???

Minimum wage was historically intended for minimum wage jobs typically held by unskilled high school students.
Higher wages generally came as a worker learned a job and became more valuable to an employer.
Sorry guy, but just about anyone should be able to flip a burger or tend a fryolator..
If you think you are worth $14/hour, you could, like, acquire an education or a skill set?

What if, say the electric company decided they were worth twice as much and doubled your bill with no increase in service or consumption? Would you be willing to pay that?

Now, before you bring on the "clown car" and any other ad hominems,
I asked you a couple of distinct questions, as I did in a previous post.

Do you think you could give me well thought out, relevant responses to?

While you're at it, you still owe me 3 answers fro a previous post. Man up!

We're still anxiously awaiting the first conservative solution. I'm thinking the first ever.

Nobody is prevented from doing that, yet poverty persists.

But you discount it, insisting that it's "doing nothing". Government isn't the solution to every problem.

I agree with the statement about government. As an example, the government can't create private industry jobs. Corporations have to.

I assume that what ever volunteer work that can be going on, is. Brownie mentioned a great one this morning. Jimmie Carter's Habitat for Humanity.

Yet poverty persists. So more is required if we are going to solve the problem with hand ups.

I finally read your signature... I now see why Liberals like you like Al Franken.

You like "being a fucking moron."

The "You watch FoxNews, so your argument is dismissed" shit may work for you against one Conservative in a room full of welfare recipients, but it won't play here. You can't shout over us.
We demand responses and would prefer you put some thought behind your argument, provided you have 2 functioning brain cells.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back