The glaring evidence that Obamacare is a catastrophic FAILURE continues to mount

I notice lots of use of the code word hand up.

I don't have the secret Fox decoder ring but my interpretation of it is that it stands for help that erases poverty.

How great is that!

Let's do it. Here's the only way that I know how.

Jobs. Well paying jobs. Jobs that can be done by the people that we have, not the people that we wish we had.

On your mark, get set, Go!

Has poverty gone away yet?

I would never give a retard like you a paycheck.

That's how I know that you're not much of a business man.

I've found that having people on the payroll like you never pays in the long run, because you are incapable of thinking long run. You'd improve a sub-process to get credit for it, while breaking parallel sub-process to get someone fired. You'd be the guy that does not care about the success of the program so far as you get a check.

I'd hire beagle in a heartbeat.

Last edited:
I notice lots of use of the code word hand up.

I don't have the secret Fox decoder ring but my interpretation of it is that it stands for help that erases poverty.

How great is that!

Let's do it. Here's the only way that I know how.

Jobs. Well paying jobs. Jobs that can be done by the people that we have, not the people that we wish we had.

On your mark, get set, Go!

Has poverty gone away yet?

What is a "living wage" PMS?

You didn't have single solution ...

You said I needed to ask if my neighbor needed help ... When he is sitting there with his truck stuck in a ditch.
You said I needed to investigate whether or not he had already called someone ... When I am sitting there with the ability to get his truck out of the ditch.
You suggested I offer my neighbor a ride ... When I can get his truck out the ditch and he can drive himself.
You suggested I let my neighbor use my phone ... When I said I would be glad to let him use my phone to tell someone he was on his way.
None of what you suggested would have done anything to get his truck out of the ditch and solve the problem.

The simple fact that you believe you offered any solution that wasn't already trumped by the fact the problem was solved ... Is a testament to Progressive Liberal idiocy.

Simple conservative arrogance. Any solution that doesn't come from a conservative is not a solution. That's the entire ACA story. Also AGW. Also our $17T debt that conservatives caused. While they caused it all, they still publish the myth that only they can solve it. By weakening our government and our country.

The weaker the government, they easier it will be to create richer rich and poorer poor. Their real goal. Solve that vexing problem of the rich only having 85% of the wealth.

Of course when the aristocracy reaches their goal there will be the problem of nobody doing the work of creating wealth.

But that's still a couple of years away so let's ignore it. Along with AGW. And health care.
No, you have some valid points also, but you just have to stay out of the camp that thinks taking or forcing at the end of a federal gun is the best policy to solve matters. Now instead of bi-partisanship on the issues winning the day in order to work together to solve the problems of today, you want anarchy instead ? Taking or forcing will soon lead to major problems, and that is what we are seeing in all of this today.

Because of this constant suspicion by a wanta be victim group forever, and yet for political reasons now do they do this more than ever now is highly revealing, also in what we are finding in these other certain groups who want to get on the band wagon as well, makes this the very reason why we are getting what we are getting without relief upon such issues (or) in the solving of these issues to this very day in America.

These groups see the other groups as their arch-enemies till the very end in this nation, and so I think it will only get worse and worse I'm afraid before it gets better if it all keeps on going like this. The stage gets set and the show goes on every single day and in every single way.

In my experience, our government traditionally has been the greatest example of statemenship in the world. That’s the government of my younger days. That’s the government that worked.

Over the last couple of decades that government that worked has been replaced by one that doesn't.

I know what I think caused that change, what do you think caused it?

I've found that having people on the payroll like you never pays in the long run, because you are incapable of thinking long run. You'd improve a sub-process to get credit for it, while breaking parallel sub-process to get someone fired. You'd be the guy that does not care about the success of the program so far as you get a check.

You're almost completely wrong about me. You let politics get in the way of business. Awfully hard to be successful in business that way. Only hiring goose steppers.

PMZ would be constantly flaming the management to the other employees.
He would be limiting his own success (if any) in reality.

More Fox Opinions propaganda tactics of talking for the scapegoats. It's classic. How else can the minions feel superior?

So simple, but so effective.

"PMZ would be constantly flaming the management to the other employees."

The biggest threat to the modern corporation. Employees thinking for themselves. Needs to be squashed and replaced with goose stepping.

And we wonder where innovation went.

Last edited:

More Fox Opinions propaganda tactics of talking for the scapegoats. It's classic. How else can the minions feel superior?

The biggest threat to the modern corporation. Employees thinking for themselves. Needs to be squashed and replaced with goose stepping.

Who was talking about corporations, PMZ? Seems only you were. :eusa_whistle:

You're almost completely wrong about me. You let politics get in the way of business. Awfully hard to be successful in business that way. Only hiring goose steppers.

What you call politics, I call amoral criminal behavior.

Who was talking about corporations, PMZ? Seems only you were. :eusa_whistle:

You were.

" PMZ would be constantly flaming the management to the other employees."

What you call politics, I call amoral criminal behavior.

Politics creates laws. Laws determine criminal behavior.

A wage that for full time work allows a family of four to stay above the poverty line. IOW, not requiring external support.

And what should an employer get in return for such a wage.

Should a kid fresh out of high school cooking fries at Mickey D's get a living wage? Should a single mother of 3 doing the same job receive more?
What makes her more valuable?

About 7% of hospital costs don't get collected. They end up getting collected in our hospital costs and payed by our insurance.

Some of us actually pay for insurance ... So that means the costs are collected one way or the other.
Even you said that ... Right after you said the exact opposite.

A wage that for full time work allows a family of four to stay above the poverty line. IOW, not requiring external support.

Should a kid fresh out of high school cooking fries at Mickey D's get a living wage? Should a single mother of 3 doing the same job receive more?

The employer would get higher prices. The tax payer would get lower taxes. Conservatives would get less to whine about. Liberals would get less to worry about. The individual would get the pride of worthwhile work.

A win for everyone.

The employer would get higher prices. The tax payer would get lower taxes. Conservatives would get less to whine about. Liberals would get less to worry about. The individual would get the pride of worthwhile work.

A win for everyone.

You cannot ask actual questions Ernie ... They don't make it through PMZ's broken Cracker Jack decoder ring.

A win for everyone.

Liberal code talk meaning "I got nothing for you".:rolleyes:

I hate to pee on this party, but Obamacare has, so far, been a success. The intent of the legislation is to bankrupt the healthcare insurance industry and bring about socialized medicine as the only option for providing healthcare.

It is working quite well.

A win for everyone.
Inflation is a win????
The employer would get higher prices and so would every other employer. Every single thing you buy would cost more and in no time at all, your "living wage" wouldn't be a living wage any more.

The hardest hit would be those living on a fixed income.

NOW! Will you make another attempt to answer questions 2,3 and 4?

Forum List

Back