The Globalist Conspiracy

Today I learned from members of the alt-right here at USMB that the Chinese and Russians oppose "globalism," whatever that is. I also learned from them that Europeans and American Democrats support "globalism," and that it will destroy their countries somehow. :dunno:

Part of this realization came about in a thread about how the crazy new Philippines "President" said "fuck you" to the UN, but also said that the Philippines needs the US to defend itself against China. And I'm confused. Does the Filipino "President" oppose "globalism" because he thinks the Philippines are better off left alone? Or does he support "globalism" because he's afraid the anti-"globalist" Chinese are going to ram their metaphorical cock down the Philippines throat unless the rest of the "globe" does something about it?

Anyways, my point is that I think whenever an alt-righty or cuckservative RINO gets angry about "globalism," they're actually just venting their hatred of Muslims, Hispanics, and inner city youths. And thus "globalist" and "globalism" are meaningless terms.

Thoughts?

My thought, you're full of shit and totally clueless as to what globalism entails.

Today I learned from members of the alt-right here at USMB that the Chinese and Russians oppose "globalism," whatever that is. I also learned from them that Europeans and American Democrats support "globalism," and that it will destroy their countries somehow. :dunno:

Part of this realization came about in a thread about how the crazy new Philippines "President" said "fuck you" to the UN, but also said that the Philippines needs the US to defend itself against China. And I'm confused. Does the Filipino "President" oppose "globalism" because he thinks the Philippines are better off left alone? Or does he support "globalism" because he's afraid the anti-"globalist" Chinese are going to ram their metaphorical cock down the Philippines throat unless the rest of the "globe" does something about it?

Anyways, my point is that I think whenever an alt-righty or cuckservative RINO gets angry about "globalism," they're actually just venting their hatred of Muslims, Hispanics, and inner city youths. And thus "globalist" and "globalism" are meaningless terms.

Thoughts?
Globalism is for fuck ups that cant take care of themselves...
Case in point. ^^^^^
Only thing worse than nationalism is globalism, fuck that village shit
That would make a good meme.

Really dumb life philosophy, but great meme.

Thoughts?

My thought, you're full of shit and totally clueless as to what globalism entails.
Oh then please define it so we can all be the wiser

Thoughts?
Define "Alt-right"
The people who are voting for Trump because they like him. As opposed to the ones abandoning all of their conservative beliefs and voting for him because they hate Hillary even more.

That's off topic though. What's your opinion and definition of "globalism?"
Define "globalism"?

Thoughts?
Define "Alt-right"
The people who are voting for Trump because they like him. As opposed to the ones abandoning all of their conservative beliefs and voting for him because they hate Hillary even more.

Define "globalism"?
The preamble to the New World order

Thoughts?
Define "Alt-right"

Define "globalism"?
Is that 1984?

Thoughts?

Think our federal government and the way they try to dominate the States, on steroids dominating every country in the world.

Thoughts?
Define "Alt-right"

Define "globalism"?
Wasnt that supposed to happen in 2008?

New World Order (conspiracy theory) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Thoughts?

Think our federal government and the way they try to dominate the States, on steroids dominating every country in the world.
They'll fail.

Thoughts?

And that's why Muslims are evil?

Thoughts?

Muslims are the same. Globalists are the ones who think they can dilute islam.

Thoughts?

Please define who the "globalists" are?

Thoughts?

I didn't say a fucking word about muslims.

Thoughts?

You didn't define "globalism" either

You asked for my thoughts, I gave them to you, you want research on globalism, do it yourself. I'm not here to be your daddy and explain things to you. Here's a hint, start with something your dear leader loves, Agenda 21.

Please define who the "globalists" are?

You asked for my thoughts, I gave them to you, you want research on globalism, do it yourself. I'm not here to be your daddy and explain things to you. Here's a hint, start with something your dear leader loves, Agenda 21.
So your last thoughts on the topic are that "globalism" is some vague thing about how America's government can be applied to the world somehow. And you don't care to address the rest of the OP. Thank you.

Anyone else?

So your last thoughts on the topic are that "globalism" is some vague thing about how America's government can be applied to the world somehow. And you don't care to address the rest of the OP. Thank you.

Anyone else?

No you can keep your propaganda and bigotry.

Anyone else?

No you can keep your propaganda and bigotry.
What? :cuckoo:

I invite you to define what the "globalist" threat is. If you have no interest in that, there are many other threads you can post in.

Anyone else?
Yes. Me.

Forum List

Back