The goal of the democrat party is to end the middle class, and create a two tiered society.....

More partisan ignorance.

Reagan created an economic boom for all Americans and lifted massive numbers Americans from middle income brackets to upper income brackets....and the left has been trying to hide that ever since.......unions have killed themselves off by supporting democrats who raise taxes and regulations on the very businesses the unions work for, sending them over seas to save themselves........the left knows they have to destroy the middle class, wreck the country in order to put people into wretchedness where they will accept any totalitarian policies of the democrats simply to survive.....

When do we get to become unarmed? Because I ain't never doing' that.
A true authoritarian will just use modern technology to kill the peasants. In fly over country just use flyover aircraft that drop WMD's. Radiation, biological and chemical weapons will do the trick. Guns are for mano mano type things.

Unions......
Yeah, I once worked in a factory and their thugs kept pressuring me into joining...to which I said "Fuck off"

I have no desire to donate my hard earned pay to legalized mob bosses
Me neither yet, Reagan was a union buster.

No.....the Air Traffic Controllers had a no strike clause in their contract.....they went on strike, he followed their rules........
This is why to this day the members of the industry refuse to recognize the name of the airport that is Reagan.

A true authoritarian will just use modern technology to kill the peasants. In fly over country just use flyover aircraft that drop WMD's. Radiation, biological and chemical weapons will do the trick. Guns are for mano mano type things.
Oh, horseshit.

And they are winning BIGLY.
Maybe The American people are going to get exactly what they deserve.

Here's a winning strategy idea.
Let's continue to.......

View attachment 787357

(Other than feed them tears)
giphy.gif

Reagan created an economic boom for all Americans and lifted massive numbers Americans from middle income brackets to upper income brackets....and the left has been trying to hide that ever since.......unions have killed themselves off by supporting democrats who raise taxes and regulations on the very businesses the unions work for, sending them over seas to save themselves........the left knows they have to destroy the middle class, wreck the country in order to put people into wretchedness where they will accept any totalitarian policies of the democrats simply to survive.....

Reagan AND Trump were both Establishment men at the core.
What they both were is great ACTORS making Republicans believe in them.

If you pussies want to give up and play stupid that is your right, don't include me. I live well no matter who is president because your little girly shrieking of gloom and doom is hilarious and makes me feel better about myself better than any therapist could ever accomplish.

The war on the middle class started when Reagan was elected.
Teabaggers have been trying to kill them off ever since.

Republicans have been trying to kill the middle class since Reagan. Starving it with low wages, no benefits, no unions, no worker protections.

Their promise of “Trickle Down” never panned out

Bullshit, during Reagan we had recessions and a saving and loan bailout. The real recovery happened during Clintoon, it's the economy, stupid.

Republicans have been trying to kill the middle class since Reagan. Starving it with low wages, no benefits, no unions, no worker protections.

Their promise of “Trickle Down” never panned out
And his Drug War was most draconian in blocking many people from earning a living.

Yeah, right.....Sure....
Because getting people who ILLEGALLY shut down the entire nations air traffic system back to work is a bad idea for the nation.
Yes, it was, but abusing them with horrendous working conditions is not good either.

Forum List

Back