******* The Goodness of GOD *******

The Blight is a window licker on the short bus who's missing his football helmet.

And.....they're an overly fragrant stool sample to boot.

Romans 3:23-24
-23 For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;
-24 Being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus:

23 so sinners come short of god's glory, does that mean sinners get a smaller dick than god has?

24 is just gibberish.

"H - I - S - T - E - R"

Interesting name.

"T - R - I - S - H"

Almost the same letters...

Interesting pic, and whaddya know, the avatar was one of her favorite pics...and Hister's join date was right around the time that someone named Trish came from Glenn Beck's forums to "gather evidence" that I get in arguments at different boards. I helped her with the list and directed her to this one.

But of course "Trish" can't be "Hister" because Trish would never post as has been posted here.

-24 Being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus:

23 so sinners come short of god's glory, does that mean sinners get a smaller dick than god has?

24 is just gibberish.

1 Corinthians 1:18
-18 For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God.

24 is just gibberish.

1 Corinthians 1:18
-18 For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God.

18 is more gibberish

It is the power of God's grace through the blood of his Son Jesus that saves.

Jesus paid a debt that He did not owe, because we owed a debt that we could not pay.

It is the ONLY thing that can save you from your sins, but you must first admit you are a sinner. Until then it is just foolishness to you.

1 John 1:4-10
-4 And these things write we unto you, that your joy may be full.
-5 This then is the message which we have heard of him, and declare unto you, that God is light, and in him is no darkness at all.
-6 If we say that we have fellowship with him, and walk in darkness, we lie, and do not the truth:
-7 But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanseth us from all sin.
-8 If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us.
-9 If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.
-10 If we say that we have not sinned, we make him a liar, and his word is not in us.

Jesus paid a debt that He did not owe, because we owed a debt that we could not pay.

It is the ONLY thing that can save you from your sins, but you must first admit you are a sinner. Until then it is just foolishness to you.

Jesus died because he was a rebel preacher and the romans were afraid of that. Kinda like today's jihadist imams who spout radical shit and are watched by the CIA, MI5...

Jesus died because he was a rebel preacher and the romans were afraid of that. Kinda like today's jihadist imams who spout radical shit and are watched by the CIA, MI5...

John 19:6-12
-6 When the chief priests therefore and officers saw him, they cried out, saying, Crucify him, crucify him. Pilate saith unto them, Take ye him, and crucify him: for I find no fault in him.
-7 The Jews answered him, We have a law, and by our law he ought to die, because he made himself the Son of God.
-8 When Pilate therefore heard that saying, he was the more afraid;
-9 And went again into the judgment hall, and saith unto Jesus, Whence art thou? But Jesus gave him no answer.
-10 Then saith Pilate unto him, Speakest thou not unto me? knowest thou not that I have power to crucify thee, and have power to release thee?
-11 Jesus answered, Thou couldest have no power at all against me, except it were given thee from above: therefore he that delivered me unto thee hath the greater sin.
-12 And from thenceforth Pilate sought to release him: but the Jews cried out, saying, If thou let this man go, thou art not Caesar's friend: whosoever maketh himself a king speaketh against Caesar.

All my debts will be paid when I get laid. - Johnny Cash.

Sounds like a prayer to the god of AIDS

Eloheim, the Great I AM, has such a better plan. I just can't understand why people run so hard.

Wrong. JC didn't die of AIDS, your argument suffers an EPIC FAIL!!!!!!:lol:

Who the fuck is eloheim? Some random Jew? What's his plan?

Eloheim is not "some random Jew", it's the first name of God used in the Bible. "In a beginning, Elohim created the Heavens and the Earth".

Literally translated "el" means God, and "oheim" means many powers, so it's one of the many names of God, and that one means "God of Many Powers".

You may know Him better as Yeshua's Father.

Sounds like a prayer to the god of AIDS

Eloheim, the Great I AM, has such a better plan. I just can't understand why people run so hard.

Wrong. JC didn't die of AIDS, your argument suffers an EPIC FAIL!!!!!!:lol:

Who the --- is eloheim? Some random Jew? What's his plan?

Eloheim is not "some random Jew", it's the first name of God used in the Bible. "In a beginning, Elohim created the Heavens and the Earth".

Literally translated "el" means God, and "oheim" means many powers, so it's one of the many names of God, and that one means "God of Many Powers".

You may know Him better as Yeshua's Father.

:clap2:

and Hister, I must not have expressed myself well. Your quote of Johnny Cash sounds like a recipe for disaster, and Christ is the Savior from disasters.

Genesis 1:26-27
-26 And God (elohim) said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.
-27 So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back