The GOP Debate - Round One -The Four

Yet the far left drones will not vote for anyone on that stage, so of course many thing are not going look good in your programming!

They hate America. They want to collapse it $20T DEBT, invasion from South and ME. Then they can re-build it with THEM (political elite) and "the rest poor". They have their eyes on Fort Knox gold. They are well on their way to success. It will take a miracle to stop this collapse. See DET CHI STL for a sample of the wreckage they leave behind.

Holy Orwellian bullshit BatBush.

Let the KGB... I mean FBI do whatever they want to keep us "safe"?

That's comforting while we have a moonbat messiah.

Another far left tactic to divert from the fact that far leftism does not work!

yep. Normal people Pareto the problems and work on the Big issue(s) first. Low hanging fruit also, if easy fix. Instead..........they want to play the "yeah but" game.

Blitzer is doing a good keeping it swift and on track. The questions are quick and direct, I like it.

How about a question on the planned parenthood shooter ?

how about inner city killings any night? any big D city?

What's going on in the big R cities ? Can you name a couple for me ?

It's a valid question.

Yes I am sure all the far left drones see it as a valid question, because they want to divert from their fail policies..

More like a far right tactic . You complain about democrat cities but refuse to list republican cities which of course must be Utopias !

It's a valid question.

Yes I am sure all the far left drones see it as a valid question, because they want to divert from their fail policies..

Uh, you're the one who admitted to trolling, how about letting people discuss the issues with each other without being called drones or whatever every other post.

Forum List

Back