The GOP Debate - Round One -The Four

Has Carson fallen asleep?

That would imply he was awake at some point.

See the actions of the far left!

They are on a thread to bash anyone not far left!

They would never vote for anyone on that stage..
Trump is going to go down in the polls. Carly and Rubio are going to rise. Betcha.

Even Bush got an applause going after Trump. I think if the orange baron has a weakness it's debating. I see Rubio and Cruz (Trump's alternate) as getting a bump out of this so far.

Cruz is willing to kill anyone in the area. Carpet bombing worked so well in Viet Nam, didn't it?

See how the far left drones like to criticize others yet refuse to do it with their own!

So you think carpet bombing that would kill the enemies as well as the indigenous people is the best way to go?

See how the far left drones deflect from the fact that Obama is a failure!

So far left drone which one of those people on that stage are you going to vote for?

This is a REPUBLICAN debate dumb ass.

That gray haired guys is a dick. YES..HE WOULD BOMB THE FUCK OUT OF CHILDREN! And I agree with that. Does ISIS care if OUR innocent children are killed? NO.

Has Carson fallen asleep?

That would imply he was awake at some point.

See the actions of the far left!

They are on a thread to bash anyone not far left!

They would never vote for anyone on that stage..

BECAUSE ITS THE GOP DEBATE!!!

And you are a far left drone that would never vote for anyone on that stage..

You've asked this question multiple times from multiple posters. Yep, many of us will not be voting for them. Deal with it, we're still going to talk about 'em.

Cruz is willing to kill anyone in the area. Carpet bombing worked so well in Viet Nam, didn't it?

See how the far left drones like to criticize others yet refuse to do it with their own!

So you think carpet bombing that would kill the enemies as well as the indigenous people is the best way to go?

See how the far left drones deflect from the fact that Obama is a failure!

So far left drone which one of those people on that stage are you going to vote for?

This is a REPUBLICAN debate dumb ass.

Yes and no matter what they say you far left drones are not going to vote for them!

Because they are stoooopid.

Kasek with his tired old 18 years stories of smoking in bak rooms with Strom and all running up debt. Get off the stage stooge.

I can't believe there was applause when Rubio suggested we wouldn't read US Citizens their rights.

Not as bad as when they applauded letting someone die four years ago.

Says the far left drone that celebrated every soldiers death in Iraq!

I would be angry, but I know you can't help lying.

Now the far left portends that noting happened pre 2009..

You mean when the republican president lied to get us into an unnecessary war?

Forum List

Back