The GOP Debate - Round One -The Four

Patreus retired early cause he was fucking his whore .

And letting her peak into his bloomers.

The far left did not like this guy anyway until he was needed, then made sure he could not stand up against them..

You do know that fucking your skank while your married is illegal for a military man? Not to mention telling her national secrets to get her panties wet .

He shouldve been court martialed !

And the far left hatred of this man is legendary..

Is this whole fricking debate seriously just going to be about ISIS and terrorism?

Not even one other topic covered at all? WTF

Carly pointed out the generals and military experts being kicked to the curb. I liked that.
Carson said if the military commanders say YES to boots on the ground, he would go with what they say. Good. They know more than anyone else what is going on and what will work.

Rubio and Carly both have impressed me. Trump slid way down.

I liked Carsons' line about Boots on the ground.........they will be Muslim boots on our ground.

The far left did not like this guy anyway until he was needed, then made sure he could not stand up against them..

You do know that fucking your skank while your married is illegal for a military man? Not to mention telling her national secrets to get her panties wet .

Obama kept Betraeus out of prison.

Carly pointed out the generals and military experts being kicked to the curb. I liked that.
Carson said if the military commanders say YES to boots on the ground, he would go with what they say. Good. They know more than anyone else what is going on and what will work.

Rubio and Carly both have impressed me. Trump slid way down.

I liked Carly until I realized she was McCain's candidate. Pity.

Is this whole fricking debate seriously just going to be about ISIS and terrorism?

Not even one other topic covered at all? WTF
If you would have been paying attention, yes. They said so at the start of the debate that the TOPIC of THIS DEBATE is about the ME and TERRORISM. Hello?

Obama kept Betraeus out of prison.

See the far left does not even know their own religious talking points and history..

By the way notice all candidates except for Rand Paul don't seem to understand you can't just invade Syria?

It would be completely against international law. Despite the fact we made ISIS Syria is still a sovereign nation whether we like it or not. Can't we stop fucking up the ME?

Forum List

Back