The GOP Debate - Round One -The Four

Cristie is desperate . Playing the fear card .

It is funny to watch the running narratives from the far left as we all know they would not vote for anyone that stage ever. It is against their religious programming!

Well it's true ! Talking about the LA schools closing . It's the GOP causing this fear/panic .

Yes in Blue state like California the GOP is causing it..

Silly far left drones and their debunked narratives!

That was the cheapest most politically opportunistic and lame "moment of silence" I've ever witnessed. It last what, .5 seconds?

Which candidate will you vote for far left drone?

Don't tell him Mao isn't on the ballet!

Oh no, I was so looking forward to his rendition in Swan Lake.

I am sure you were as you vote for Hilary in 2016 and for a third time vote for worse than Bush!

That was the cheapest most politically opportunistic and lame "moment of silence" I've ever witnessed. It last what, .5 seconds?

Not Carson.

Yes we know you are not going to vote for anyone on that stage as you are a far left drone!

There you go.

Exactly we all know you are far left drone!

I am sure you were as you vote for Hilary in 2016 and for a third time vote for worse than Bush!

Dude, Rubio is talking so shut up.

Not Carson.

Yes we know you are not going to vote for anyone on that stage as you are a far left drone!

There you go.

Maybe a little less trolling would be nice.

See how the far left drones act when they watching people that they would never for!

Not Carson.

There you go.

Good! all you far left drones stop posting and the trolling will end!

See how the far left drones act when they watching people that they would never for!

Still want to know what they think and say. So, yeah, even if I "never for" I still want to know something more than a sentence and a half ever repeating troll post.

They didn't have a clue what they were talking about. I was in shock that they were still applauding Turkey not realizing that Turkey has been making ISIS wealthy by buying and selling their oil.

I'm really flipped out that they don't have a bloody clue what's going on.

It is hard to bash an ally of Nato like Turkey as we currently need their support to fight ISIS..

Even Obama is deaf to this fact!

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooononono!

OMG no. Erdogan has basically by his smuggling of ISIS oil has made them the wealthiest terror organization on the planet. Only last week a US envoy admitted that they knew.

Ergo. NATO is responsible for the rise of ISIS. Turkey has also been smuggling antiquities for ISIS. Erdogan has also been bombing the crap out of the Shia Kurds who have been fighting ISIS.

This is madness.

Turkey also has been allowing people to cross their border to join ISIS, but hey who cares right?

Absolutely and they've been arming and funding al Nusra. This is nuts that the candidates aren't aware of this. Can someone send them an email to join USMB so they can get up to speed?

:lol:

Not Carson.

There you go.

Good! all you far left drones stop posting and the trolling will end!

Is that an admission? You just troll people you don't agree with?

Still want to know what they think and say. So, yeah, even if I "never for" I still want to know something more than a sentence and a half ever repeating troll post.

The irony impaired far left drones and their comments!

Posting the same far left religious narratives over and over is the trolling, I just call you drones out on it!

Forum List

Back