The GOP Debate - Round One -The Four

They didn't have a clue what they were talking about. I was in shock that they were still applauding Turkey not realizing that Turkey has been making ISIS wealthy by buying and selling their oil.

I'm really flipped out that they don't have a bloody clue what's going on.

It is hard to bash an ally of Nato like Turkey as we currently need their support to fight ISIS..

Even Obama is deaf to this fact!

All four of these guys need to drop out.

Trump has a larger lead over his nearest rival than hiLIARy has over crackpot Sanders.

Well this is for all reactions to the men who debated live on Tuesday, December 15 2015.
Do you think any of these guys have a chance at being elected president?
And what are the thoughts on their stance with Syria and Islamic terrorists?
I think they are all weenies. I say drop nuclear weapons on the areas held by the caliphate and stop using American lives to fuel their hate for these crazy martyrs. If you blow the whole lot of them to Hell now then problem solved.

I look forward to seeing the polling after any candidate says any thing close to resembling your POV.
And I suppose you oppose the use of the bomb on Hiroshima and Nagasaki. Perhaps you would have wanted to shake hands with each person there you thought were our allies instead of neutralizing the situation like Lindsey Graham wants to do with the peoples of Syria. The world would be a much different place had America's persons in charge took a wishy washy approach to the last world war. Let's hope we elect a President who can end this growing cancer that is ISIS (or ISIL-is that ebonics?) before it kills countless more Americans and others who live in free countries around the word.

Totally, let's kill millions of innocent people and lose the respect of the entire planet. You won't find a single candidate anywhere seriously running for president who agrees with you. Not even Ted Cruz, he only hints at it.

I loved the cnn commercials "trump , Carson, Cruz , Rubio ...........and the rest !"

Lol, that's how their promos ran . Pictures n names of the big four , then quickly show photos of the losers still running .

Graham?? Huckabee?? Pataki??? WTF?!

Please narrow the field

CF they didn't have a freaking clue as to what's really been going on.

They didn't say birth certificate or Kenya once.

And that far left religious narrative runs on and on....

Did your mom ever teach you that following strangers around on the internet isn't safe?

Shhhh......She doesn't know she's on the internet.

Please narrow the field

Did your mom ever teach you that following strangers around on the internet isn't safe?

And the far left drones continue on their narrative without question or hesitation..

However far left drone you may want to watch such posts as they could be considered a threat!

I loved the cnn commercials "trump , Carson, Cruz , Rubio ...........and the rest !"

Lol, that's how their promos ran . Pictures n names of the big four , then quickly show photos of the losers still running .

So you admit that the far left like to choose for the masses, just like they did for you!

Please narrow the field

Says the far left drone!

Well this is for all reactions to the men who debated live on Tuesday, December 15 2015.
Do you think any of these guys have a chance at being elected president?
And what are the thoughts on their stance with Syria and Islamic terrorists?
I think they are all weenies. I say drop nuclear weapons on the areas held by the caliphate and stop using American lives to fuel their hate for these crazy martyrs. If you blow the whole lot of them to Hell now then problem solved.

I look forward to seeing the polling after any candidate says any thing close to resembling your POV.
And I suppose you oppose the use of the bomb on Hiroshima and Nagasaki. Perhaps you would have wanted to shake hands with each person there you thought were our allies instead of neutralizing the situation like Lindsey Graham wants to do with the peoples of Syria. The world would be a much different place had America's persons in charge took a wishy washy approach to the last world war. Let's hope we elect a President who can end this growing cancer that is ISIS (or ISIL-is that ebonics?) before it kills countless more Americans and others who live in free countries around the word.
The US isn't at war with Syria.

Please narrow the field

D

Please narrow the field

These morons were chest thumping and threatening to take out Russian planes. Ignorance at this high a level isn't bliss. It's bloody dangerous.

Are you saying Donald Trump should sit in the backseat to Putin?

D

Please narrow the field

These morons were chest thumping and threatening to take out Russian planes. Ignorance at this high a level isn't bliss. It's bloody dangerous.

Like Obama is doing now?

Silly far left drone!

Says the far left drone!

Please narrow the field

It's a she? I'm about to become a male chauvinist

Says the far left drone!

It's a she? I'm about to become a male chauvinist

See how the far left reacts when they are called out for what they are..

We will soon get to see them in their natural habitat..

So you admit that the far left like to choose for the masses, just like they did for you!

I admit that polls drive the media reaction .

Little guys always get bumpped . The conservatives split them into major and minor league .

D

Please narrow the field

Like Obama is doing now?

Silly far left drone!

I'm not the one playing macho with a Trump doll.

I admit that polls drive the media reaction .

Little guys always get bumpped . The conservatives split them into major and minor league .

So you admit that you have no real choices for nominees in the far left, right?

Forum List

Back