The GOP Debate - Round One -The Four

And that far left religious narrative runs on and on....

Did your mom ever teach you that following strangers around on the internet isn't safe?

Shhhh......She doesn't know she's on the internet.

D
CF they didn't have a freaking clue as to what's really been going on.

They didn't say birth certificate or Kenya once.

These morons were chest thumping and threatening to take out Russian planes. Ignorance at this high a level isn't bliss. It's bloody dangerous.

Are you saying Donald Trump should sit in the backseat to Putin?

Like Obama is doing now?

Silly far left drone!

I'm not the one playing macho with a Trump doll.

And the far left narrative is being ruin to cover the fact that Obama is worse than Bush!

See how the far left reacts when they are called out for what they are..

We will soon get to see them in their natural habitat..

LiberalsHeadUpAss.jpg

Did your mom ever teach you that following strangers around on the internet isn't safe?

D
They didn't say birth certificate or Kenya once.

These morons were chest thumping and threatening to take out Russian planes. Ignorance at this high a level isn't bliss. It's bloody dangerous.

Like Obama is doing now?

Silly far left drone!

And the far left narrative is being ruin to cover the fact that Obama is worse than Bush!

Fact? You have a fact? Let's see it.

D

Like Obama is doing now?

Silly far left drone!

Fact? You have a fact? Let's see it.

You are a far left drone!

There that was easy!

Next!

They didn't have a clue what they were talking about. I was in shock that they were still applauding Turkey not realizing that Turkey has been making ISIS wealthy by buying and selling their oil.

I'm really flipped out that they don't have a bloody clue what's going on.

It is hard to bash an ally of Nato like Turkey as we currently need their support to fight ISIS..

Even Obama is deaf to this fact!

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooononono!

OMG no. Erdogan has basically by his smuggling of ISIS oil has made them the wealthiest terror organization on the planet. Only last week a US envoy admitted that they knew.

Ergo. NATO is responsible for the rise of ISIS. Turkey has also been smuggling antiquities for ISIS. Erdogan has also been bombing the crap out of the Shia Kurds who have been fighting ISIS.

This is madness.

Here. It's unreal. Had a thread up about it last week.

L. TODD WOOD: Russia is right: White House helped ISIS smuggle, sell oil

They didn't have a clue what they were talking about. I was in shock that they were still applauding Turkey not realizing that Turkey has been making ISIS wealthy by buying and selling their oil.

I'm really flipped out that they don't have a bloody clue what's going on.

It is hard to bash an ally of Nato like Turkey as we currently need their support to fight ISIS..

Even Obama is deaf to this fact!

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooononono!

OMG no. Erdogan has basically by his smuggling of ISIS oil has made them the wealthiest terror organization on the planet. Only last week a US envoy admitted that they knew.

Ergo. NATO is responsible for the rise of ISIS. Turkey has also been smuggling antiquities for ISIS. Erdogan has also been bombing the crap out of the Shia Kurds who have been fighting ISIS.

This is madness.

Turkey also has been allowing people to cross their border to join ISIS, but hey who cares right?

• Pataki stumbles, calls Trump the President (Prophetic?!)
    The Washington Examiner ^ | 12/15/2015 | Donald Trump: George Pataki 'needs a brain surgeon'
    In what may have been a case of debate nerves, former New York Gov. George Pataki mistakenly referred to fellow Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump as the "president" during CNN's undercard debate Tuesday night, and Trump's response was nothing short of apathetic. It started with a question from CNN host and debate moderator Wolf Blitzer, "You've also suggested Mr. Trump's plan is un-American and absurd. Why?" "Absolutely, it's one of many absurd things this president has said to target a religion..." Pataki responded, but did not correct his statement. Minutes later, Trump took to Twitter to point out the mix-up....

Let's hope we elect a President who can end this growing cancer that is ISIS (or ISIL-is that ebonics?)

I tried to figure out ISIL stuff one day. Best I could find is it is some sort of Islamic land grab (L stands for evant) that includes Israel. BHO appears to be giving them legitimacy for just that? more tricks and secrets. It is almost as if BHO was helping ISIS/ISIL until he got found out?

levant.jpg

That was the cheapest most politically opportunistic and lame "moment of silence" I've ever witnessed. It last what, .5 seconds?

Cristie is desperate . Playing the fear card .

It is funny to watch the running narratives from the far left as we all know they would not vote for anyone that stage ever. It is against their religious programming!

Well it's true ! Talking about the LA schools closing . It's the GOP causing this fear/panic .

This is the way CNN can get Legit ratings. Not just the phony Cable money they get when Cable forces you to buy CNN MSLSD etc.

Forum List

Back