The GOP Has a Problem: My Generation Isn't Conservative

Much of the younger generation today is more conservative than their parents were at the same age. The greatest hope lies in the fact that more young people see through all the obvious, bullshit, used car salesman propaganda generated by vested interests on both sides.
38t1wqd630671.jpg

I guess watching in horror as GOPers storm our capital with Confederate flags didn't help the situation much for the Republican party, as far as Millenials are concerned.

Oops!
Right! As opposed to:

Portland Police Riot Squad of 50 Quits in Protest of Charges Against Cop for Hitting Activist in 2020 BLM Riots

WENDELL HUSEBØ 18 Jun 2021

###

Portland Homicide, Gun Violence Rates Skyrocket After City Axes Gun Violence Reduction Team, Defunds Cops

By Emily Zanotti
May 31, 2021 DailyWire.com

Portland, Oregon, has seen a “seven-fold” increase in its homicide rate, and more Portland residents have been killed this year than in all of 2019, according to a Monday report in the Seattle Times.

The homicide and gun violence rates have gotten so bad that Portland residents held a “March Against Murder” demonstration, “protesting lives lost in a huge escalation of gun violence in Oregon’s largest city,” the outlet said.

###

Tuesday was the deadliest day in Chicago this year with 8 homicides, four of them from a mass shooting in Englewood

Five other days have been close to that mark this year.
By Sun-Times Wire Updated Jun 16, 2021, 12:35 pm CDT

###

Lightfoot declares racism a ‘public health emergency,’ will divert $10 mil in Covid funds to it

bizpacreview.com/2021/06/18/lightfoot-declares-racism-a-public-health-emergency-will-divert-10-mil-in-covid-funds-to-it-1090584/

Tom TillisonJune 18, 2021

With murders running rampant in Chicago, the third-largest city in America, Mayor Lori Lightfoot continues to push her radical left social justice agenda, which includes steering money to preferred causes that may assure future votes.

On Friday, the Democrat declared that racism is a “public health emergency,” which will allow her to reallocate $10 million in COVID-19 relief funds to address racism in the Windy City — keep in mind the mayor and police chief are black, as is the city’s top prosecutor, Cook County state’s attorney Kimberley Foxx. Also, 20 of the 50 aldermen making up the City Council are black.

Lightfoot declared Thursday that systemic racism — not the out-of-control killing in primarily black neighborhoods — is a leading factor in a 9.2-year life expectancy gap between black and non-black residents.

More?

Much of the younger generation today is more conservative than their parents were at the same age. The greatest hope lies in the fact that more young people see through all the obvious, bullshit, used car salesman propaganda generated by vested interests on both sides.
38t1wqd630671.jpg

I don't know what bomber you're listening to but I'm a boomer.

I've been liberal all my life.

I have never told anyone they will become conservative once they hit their 30s.

In fact, my experience is that people got more liberal the older they became. At least that's what happened with all the adults from my youth.

I don't know what bomber you're listening to but I'm a boomer.

I've been liberal all my life.

I have never told anyone they will become conservative once they hit their 30s.

In fact, my experience is that people got more liberal the older they became. At least that's what happened with all the adults from my youth.

Churchill%20liberal%20at%2020-S.jpg

• Thanks
Reactions: DBA
So, the OP points out the millennials and Gen Z appear to be staying in the liberal camp (or not conservative anyway) and the conservatives reply by proving the point. Really, go back and read the first page. Just a bunch of old farts telling the kid to get off their yard.

I heard the same shit when I was a kid about my generation.

38t1wqd630671.jpg

You realize that refusing to acquire wisdom and maturity and remaining an aging, wrinkled adolescent forever isn't something to be proud of, right?

The problem with "conservatives" is their refusal to differentiate between conserving good things and conserving bad things. If you act to "conserve" the mistakes of society, like racism and misogyny, you are perpetuating a society in which some people think that they are owed something or are entitled to something based on nothing but their physical bodies.

Many times what is considered "traditional" encompasses built-in mistreatment.

The problem with "conservatives" is their refusal to differentiate between conserving good things and conserving bad things. If you act to "conserve" the mistakes of society, like racism and misogyny, you are perpetuating a society in which some people think that they are owed something or are entitled to something based on nothing but their physical bodies.

No one is trying to conserve any of that, you fucking moron. The people who believe they are owed something all voted for Biden.

No one is trying to conserve any of that, you fucking moron. The people who believe they are owed something all voted for Biden.

The "conservatives" damned sure are trying to perpetuate evils such as racism and misogyny. Their dirt cults are thick with it. Discrimination on basis of skin color and ethnicity. Open penis worship.

You are either blind or lying. You people have to start explaining this shit rather than calling people stupid names. Neither white skin nor having a penis makes you better or more entitled than anyone else.

The "conservatives" damned sure are trying to perpetuate evils such as racism and misogyny. Their dirt cults are thick with it. Discrimination on basis of skin color and ethnicity. Open penis worship.

You are either blind or lying. You people have to start explaining this shit rather than calling people stupid names. Neither white skin nor having a penis makes you better or more entitled than anyone else.

You have it completely backwards. It is the Democrats that promote racism and sexism. I don’t think there should be any accomadations made on base or sex. Leave any race or gender identifying information off of employment and college applications and only call or admit those that actually qualify. The left despises that idea because they want race and gender to be a part of every discussion. I am not sure why those on the left can’t see this. Some type of deep seeded, unconscious guilt I guess.

Millennials and Generation Z show no sign of growing more conservative over time like the Boomers did. We must address the age gap.

The GOP has a problem, and it MIGHT be because they haven't had a good President since *checks notes*

Ironically, a lot of the GQPers arent conservative, either. Conservatism is no longer what defines that party. Authoritarianism and hate are.

So your post decrying the alleged name-calling by Conservatives is made up entirely of name-calling OF Conservatives.

Got it!

tenor-S.gif

No they aren't, moron. Leftwing vermin like you have to manufacture evidence of racism because you can't find any real evidence.

Produce some evidence of racism, douchebag.

Millennials and Generation Z show no sign of growing more conservative over time like the Boomers did. We must address the age gap.

The GOP has a problem, and it MIGHT be because they haven't had a good President since *checks notes*

Ironically, a lot of the GQPers arent conservative, either. Conservatism is no longer what defines that party. Authoritarianism and hate are.

your conception of "hate" is calling someone with an "X" and a "Y" chromosome a male. IN other words, stating facts is hate, in your view.

It took about a hundred years of the federally run education system, unrelenting liberal politics, the entertainment industry and the mainstream media to create a generation of selfish zombies who have no concept of patriotism, duty or moral anchor. Yeah it's true, today's generation are far from conservative. They would laugh at JFK today.

You have it completely backwards. It is the Democrats that promote racism and sexism. I don’t think there should be any accomadations made on base or sex. Leave any race or gender identifying information off of employment and college applications and only call or admit those that actually qualify. The left despises that idea because they want race and gender to be a part of every discussion. I am not sure why those on the left can’t see this. Some type of deep seeded, unconscious guilt I guess.
Nobody knows who these "leftists" are. That said, racism misogyny, religious discrimination, homophobia, and other evils have existed in our society throughout history. To the extent that they are still factors in incidents in present times they need to be talked about.

There is a movement in this country, seemingly led by a mouthy subset of our white, heterosexual male population, to run away from these issues. These guys are total cowards and represent the lower rungs of US society.. Most people can discuss these issues openly and in a civilized manner. All these guys do is run and hide.

Nobody knows who these "leftists" are. That said, racism misogyny, religious discrimination, homophobia, and other evils have existed in our society throughout history. To the extent that they are still factors in incidents in present times they need to be talked about.

There is a movement in this country, seemingly led by a mouthy subset of our white, heterosexual male population, to run away from these issues. These guys are total cowards and represent the lower rungs of US society.. Most people can discuss these issues openly and in a civilized manner. All these guys do is run and hide.
"Run away from these issues?" They are non-issues. They are nothing more than attempts by the left to smear their critics. The left are the main perpetrators of religion discrimination, douchebag.

We don't need to be hectored by sanctimonious leftists about anything, thank you.

your conception of "hate" is calling someone with an "X" and a "Y" chromosome a male.
False. It's more you cult freaks uniting in a common hate for them and speaking of them as and pushing for treatment of them as subhumans, to get your nasty little jollies. Glad i could clarify for the simpleminded.

Forum List

Back