The GOP has become the American Branch of the ruling "United Russian Party"

images
wVVhYVRo_reasonably_small.jpg
images

The "United Russian Party" is the ruling party in Russia and it's the party of Vladimir Putin. Now that Trump works for Putin, the GOP has become the American branch of the United Russian Party.

So what is the GOP's goal now they have turned their back on democracy?

Rule by Billionaires?
Rule by Dictator?
Rule by Race?
Rule by Putin with Trump the middle man?

In case you haven't heard, your bitch lost. You only have 12 days lefts to kiss Obama's ass. Time is running out and line is getting longer.
Yes...we have heard. Have you? Because you keep bringing it up as if you just....can't....believe....it.

I believed it when it happens. You idiots on the left don't seem to get it. Your social experiment with a black failed and your one considering as having a vagina making one qualified failed, too.
It is not a social experiment anymore than when whites were elected...

Whites weren't elected because they were white. Obama's skin color had far more with getting him elected than you'd ever admit.
I'll admit the whites running against Oblama were inadequate to defeat him...

“Russians make up a pretty disproportionate cross-section of a lot of our assets. We see a lot of money pouring in from Russia,” Trump’s son, Donald Jr., said at a real estate conference in 2008, according to a trade publication, eTurboNews.

Putin owns Trump. Less than two weeks, it will be time to collect.

And look at these Republicans on the USMB that are thrilled Putin has taken over the GOP.

:lol:

What a fucking retard.

Get help.

The "United Russian Party" is the ruling party in Russia and it's the party of Vladimir Putin. Now that Trump works for Putin, the GOP has become the American branch of the United Russian Party.

So what is the GOP's goal now they have turned their back on democracy?

Rule by Billionaires?
Rule by Dictator?
Rule by Race?
Rule by Putin with Trump the middle man?

The GOP is in power ?

We know rdean is full of crap.

Her posts show it every time.

We know democrats are really only on a mission to get others to fund them so they can stay home, watch TV and get high.

We also know that they have no work ethic....otherwise, Trump would have lost.

It's true.

The democrats spend all their time making excuses to the those who supported them and then got their chops busted.

In case you haven't heard, your bitch lost. You only have 12 days lefts to kiss Obama's ass. Time is running out and line is getting longer.
Yes...we have heard. Have you? Because you keep bringing it up as if you just....can't....believe....it.

I believed it when it happens. You idiots on the left don't seem to get it. Your social experiment with a black failed and your one considering as having a vagina making one qualified failed, too.
It is not a social experiment anymore than when whites were elected...

Whites weren't elected because they were white. Obama's skin color had far more with getting him elected than you'd ever admit.
I'll admit the whites running against Oblama were inadequate to defeat him...

Then you admit his skin color was considered a qualification. So sad we ended up with another unqualified black in a government job as a result.

Have you not noticed Trump's cabinet picks have redoubled the size of swamp he promised to drain!!!!

He put Hillary Clinton on his Cabinet? :eek:

I get that you hate anyone to the right of Stalin, but his picks are decent so far.

Cry Me A River!!!! Don't worry, voter remorse has already set in and Trump hasn't even taken his oath to Fascism yet!!!

That's rich, coming from a statist who seeks an authoritarian dictatorship to "ensure fairness."

Forum List

Back