The GOP has blown it on Health Care

"Reps. Billy Long, R-Mo., and Fred Upton, R-Mich., are proposing an amendment to add $8 billion over five years to help subsidize high-risk insurance pools in states that opt out of Affordable Care Act rules in a way that could allow insurers to raise rates on people with pre-existing conditions.

Health insurance coverage for people with pre-existing conditions has been the main sticking point during extended negotiations among Republicans.

Conservative Republicans have insisted on a proposal that would allow states to receive a waiver for Obamacare's protections for people with pre-existing conditions and instead create a separate high-risk pool. Some moderate Republicans, like Upton, insist that the plan have protections similar to those provided by the ACA."
2 Republican holdouts agree to compromise plan on Obamacare repeal

It will never get through the senate.
But it's gonna be fun seeing Orange tweet!

Repeal only will guarantee 60% majorities in the Senate and the House next fall, enough to guarantee single payer, and if Trump is still in office, he will sign.

He'll be going against the wishes of the folks who got him elected President. They never demanded 'Repeal & Replace.' They only demanded repealing Obama's catastrophe.
Fake News. LOL

How so? I'm a Trump supporter, and i never demanded 'Repeal & Replace.' I only demanded Repeal. And every other Trump supporter i've talked to, feels the same way. It's the RINO wusses who've demanded 'Repeal & Replace.' I would be perfectly content with simply repealing Obama's catastrophe.

And in many cases there's a private sector choice for people that can pay...So it isn't forced unlike the aca.
Single payer is very inefficient and costly… Fact

You're a nasty man.
Then keep it to yourself, millions of people want nothing to do with that shit why force them into the collective?

Nobody is forcing you to do anything. Single payer is merely an assurance care is available to all those those who seek it

Yep they sure as fuck have...Time for single payer and for the republicans to do what is right.
Single payer means forcing people into the collective, how do you figure that's right?
Ask the citizens of every other industrialized nation on earth.
Why don't you progressives start your own single payer program, leave the rest of us out of it.
Ya mean like Medicare? When you're 65, will you be noble (or stupid) and opt out of that too?
Last thing I want to get involved in is a fucked up federal government program.
Then at age 65 you should buy your own health care. Good luck!

Ask the citizens of every other industrialized nation on earth.
Why don't you progressives start your own single payer program, leave the rest of us out of it.
Ya mean like Medicare? When you're 65, will you be noble (or stupid) and opt out of that too?
tough
So I will have nothing to do with it
You're either blissfully ignorant (that's where my money is) or overwhelmingly wealthy. Can you conceive of the premiums and massive deductibles on a health care policy for a 65 year old? Will you still be working, or going all hypocritical and take Social Security to pay for your health insurance?

Repeal only will guarantee 60% majorities in the Senate and the House next fall, enough to guarantee single payer, and if Trump is still in office, he will sign.

He'll be going against the wishes of the folks who got him elected President. They never demanded 'Repeal & Replace.' They only demanded repealing Obama's catastrophe.
Fake News. LOL

How so? I'm a Trump supporter, and i never demanded 'Repeal & Replace.' I only demanded Repeal. And every other Trump supporter i've talked to, feels the same way. It's the RINO wusses who've demanded 'Repeal & Replace.' I would be perfectly content with simply repealing Obama's catastrophe.
Apparently you missed the campaign

tough
sure you will
I could retire tomorrow if I wanted to...

Only 37 percent say Trump should repeal and replace Obamacare ...
abcnews.go.com/...repealing-obamacare.../story?id=46989828
Apr 24, 2017 · Only 37 percent say Trump should repeal and replace Obamacare (POLL) By ... repealing and replacing Obamacare, an ABC News/Washington Post poll finds ...
ACA repeal and replace today - Yahoo Search Results
I wouldn't care one bit about Obamacare one way or another if It did not have the mandatory legislation in it.
Progressives are so stupid thinking that's necessary

tough
You're either blissfully ignorant (that's where my money is) or overwhelmingly wealthy. Can you conceive of the premiums and massive deductibles on a health care policy for a 65 year old? Will you still be working, or going all hypocritical and take Social Security to pay for your health insurance?
I have been debt-free and self employed for 20+ years I don't think I have to worry about my retirement… LOL

And in many cases there's a private sector choice for people that can pay...So it isn't forced unlike the aca.
Single payer is very inefficient and costly… Fact

You're a nasty man.
Then keep it to yourself, millions of people want nothing to do with that shit why force them into the collective?

Nobody is forcing you to do anything. Single payer is merely an assurance care is available to all those those who seek it
People are paying for that want nothing to do with it… LOL

tough
I have been debt-free and self employed for 20+ years I don't think I have to worry about my retirement… LOL
Bully for you. You don't mind if the vast majority of your fellow citizens find dignity in retirement, do you?

tough
Bully for you. You don't mind if the vast majority of your fellow citizens find dignity in retirement, do you?

And the far left voted to destroy that with Obamacare, so your question is moot! Especially if you voted for Obama twice and supported Obamacare.

Fake News. LOL

Why not be more vocal about it than?

not making sure every last citizen has good coverage for low cost.....losing. it's time to let the wealthy know they are no more important than the poor.

How stupid is this position.

When are you morons ever going to talk about costs ?

Well,

The GOP has whined about Obamacare (which I didn't want and I think it sucks) for six years.

Where was their plan ?

I mean honestly.....this is hysterical.

No plan, no concept of a plan, nothing........

Yea buddy, that's what happens when you have a political movement built around talk-shows.

A lot of talk, don't know much of anything about the walk.

Well, they knew that Obamacare was a loser.

But, they didn't have anything else. They completely blew it. No conversation, no strategy, no leadership.

They are no more built on talk shows than the left.

Forum List

Back