The GOP hates Obama so much, they are trying to endanger his children?

Who is tag?

Romney's son. The one who said he wanted to punch Obama in the face.

I want to do that to assholes all the time. Doesn't mean I would. Oh I see you're running away from another thread. I'll leave you something special.

Right wingers enjoy violence. Usually, they only "want" to do it. But it's why they send other people's children off to war instead of going themselves. Like Tagg.

Provide evidence Obama has been attacked in ways never before seen. Or admit you are a lying piece if garbage.

God you're a dumbass.

Name another president that has been called "uppity".

Name another president who was called liar in congress on national TV.

Name another president whose underage children's location has been published with aerial photos.

If you knew how to use Google, you could find out a lot more. But remember, if you keep your head in the sand, you could suffocate. Same goes with up your......

In other words you got nothing, as I figured, want to see hair raising diatribes against sitting Presidents go back to the 1800's. MORON.

None have ever been based in race. Not in the history of the country.

Sasha and Malia Obama are quietly vacationing at the Atlantis resort on Paradise Island in the Bahamas, Breitbart News has learned.
A source tipped Breitbart News off to the First Daughters’ spring vacation, which was not publicly announced or reported.

Exclusive: Sasha, Malia Obama Vacation at Bahamas' 'Atlantis' Resort

Breitbart Ignores Obama Daughters? Security By Publishing Vacation Location | The New Civil Rights Movement

So Breitbart’s Matthew Boyle — the same hack who “reported” for The Daily Caller the now shot-to-hell bogus story about Democratic Senator Bob Menendez supposedly having sex with underage prostitutes in the Dominican Republic — just published at Breitbart (because, Obama,) an “article” revealing the exact location of Sasha and Malia, President Obama’s daughters, because, Obama.

-----------------------------------------------------------

The right wing has attacked the presidents children for the school they go to, for having security. Even the NRA has attacked them publicly.

And now they publish these children's where-a-bouts just so they could put them in danger? What is it the right wing wants to happen to these two little girls?

Just when you think the right has gotten as despicable and they can be, they go a little lower.

GOP calls Obama Uppity

Rush
Peggy
Gingrich
Hannity
and other Republicans think Obama and his wife are "uppity".

SCREAM: WE ARE NOT RACIST!

Uppity????

Uppity????

Do any right wingers know a white politician who is "uppity"???? Where have they used "uppity" when describing a white politician?

Why aren't his kids in school?

WTF??????

Republicans are always trying to find something comparable in their behaviour. Only a tiny few can never say, "Oh, that was wrong".

But when it comes to Obama, the racial component sends them over the top.

Last edited by a moderator:
I tend to agree, still kind of pissed off when they made fun of amy, chelisy [spl?] and the lefts bullshit about the bush twins growing years. kids should be hands off.

The kid who had it the worst was Amy Carter

It's pretty damned sad then the Commander-in-Chief of the entire US military sends his whining little minions out to accuse his poilitical opponents of trying to harm his children.

Is it true that Obama hates the average US citizen so much that he doesn't want her children protected by armed guards at their schools?

His certainly are.

Are his children more important than other children?

There are no armed guards at Sidwell Friends school in Washington, D.C.

Secret Service protection provided to the Obama family is required by federal law.

Are his children more important than other children? No, but they are much more vulnerable to attack than other children because their father is the President.

It's pretty damned sad then the Commander-in-Chief of the entire US military sends his whining little minions out to accuse his poilitical opponents of trying to harm his children.

Is it true that Obama hates the average US citizen so much that he doesn't want her children protected by armed guards at their schools?

His certainly are.

Are his children more important than other children?

There are no armed guards at Sidwell Friends school in Washington, D.C.

Secret Service protection provided to the Obama family is required by federal law.

Are his children more important than other children? No, but they are much more vulnerable to attack than other children because their father is the President.

I'm sure the Obama's and all presidential families would prefer it if they lived in a world where there children did not require armed protection

It's pretty obvious the the far right media has a problem with black people being on the beach and ski slopes. They might as well just say it in so many words.

Do turds like you ever tire of accusing Obama's critics of being racist?

Not when they are being racist.

You can be critics of a policy. But when you compare him, like Newt did, to a Kenyan Colonial Mau Mau or call him "uppity", then you are being racist. And yes Virginia, it's just the "simple".

and if you are a critic of his policies ......what do you tell them Dean?.....you tell them the same fucking shit you say over and over.....its because the guy is Black....go do something else Dean your shit is getting old.....you don't care about the guys kids.....you don't give a shit if someone criticizes his policies......to you it all comes down to one thing....."i hate Republicans" ......get help Dean.....Obsessions are a form of addiction......

Amy? it was SNL, the tabloids what I remember the most, they made fun of her relentlesy [spl?] on the way she looked and if Obamas kids are treated worse dont you think after 4 years I should know thier names? I dont.....

What the OP is describing is a little more serious than just making fun of kids.

Describing? I linked to it. As I always do. White wingers always complain my links are extreme left, but at least half the time, I link to Fox and Breitbart and other mainstream White Wing sites. They don't even try to hide it. But they do get awfully outraged when you point it out.

this is where you are a dumbass Dean......how many times have you been told.....its what you say after you post the link?......like i have said before Dean,if the topic was the Solar Flares on the Sun....you would bring up Republicans and say they are the reason they are happening......i hear the University of Chicago has a good Psych Department.....make an appointment.....

Sasha and Malia Obama are quietly vacationing at the Atlantis resort on Paradise Island in the Bahamas, Breitbart News has learned.
A source tipped Breitbart News off to the First Daughters’ spring vacation, which was not publicly announced or reported.

Exclusive: Sasha, Malia Obama Vacation at Bahamas' 'Atlantis' Resort

Breitbart Ignores Obama Daughters? Security By Publishing Vacation Location | The New Civil Rights Movement

So Breitbart’s Matthew Boyle — the same hack who “reported” for The Daily Caller the now shot-to-hell bogus story about Democratic Senator Bob Menendez supposedly having sex with underage prostitutes in the Dominican Republic — just published at Breitbart (because, Obama,) an “article” revealing the exact location of Sasha and Malia, President Obama’s daughters, because, Obama.

-----------------------------------------------------------

The right wing has attacked the presidents children for the school they go to, for having security. Even the NRA has attacked them publicly.

And now they publish these children's where-a-bouts just so they could put them in danger? What is it the right wing wants to happen to these two little girls?

Just when you think the right has gotten as despicable and they can be, they go a little lower.

GOP calls Obama Uppity

Rush
Peggy
Gingrich
Hannity
and other Republicans think Obama and his wife are "uppity".

Uppity????

Uppity????

Do any right wingers know a white politician who is "uppity"???? Where have they used "uppity" when describing a white politician?

like you can give a shit about his kids Dean.......you are using this as a way to once again have a "....I HATE REPUBLICANS" rant.....like i said before...... you dont fool anyone.....just when i thought you could not get anymore despicable......you always manage to top yourself.....

Don't worry. I won't try to fool you. You've always been a fool. It would be taking advantage of the brain damaged.
that's because you cant fool me Dean........you aint fooling anyone here except your fellow Far Lefties....the majority of Posters here have you figured out after 5-6 posts...

Do turds like you ever tire of accusing Obama's critics of being racist?

what else could it be Bri?.....if you disagree with anything the President does....Dean and his groupies tell you its because the guy is black.....even if Dean disagrees with Obama......he would not say shit because he would be afraid people like himself.....are going to call him a bigot.....so he would let the President do whatever he wants.....Dean and those like him.....NEVER QUESTION the President.....you just do....

You disagree with everything he does. White wingers wouldn't even give him credit for taking out Bin Laden. Go ahead. Deny that.

i do?.....i disagree with everything he does?.....go ahead prove it.....show me where i did not give him credit for Bin Laden ......out side of thinking the guy is a piss poor leader here at home,show me some other criticisms i have of him?.....show me where i acted racial towards the guy?......

I was gonna respond m9stly in agreement that this was uncalled for but then I saw you go off on your racist nonsense as usual.

Enjoy the neg derp

Listen Monkeybutt, when the only black president in history is attacked again and again in ways that have never before happened in the history of the US by a party that's 90% white and based in the Confederate South, suggesting it's based on race is not only not nonsense, it's both extremely plausible and reasonable. Unless you have some other explanation, which we both know you don't. If you did have an explanation not based on race, you would have explained what that is but you haven't. That means, you are supporting racist behavior and everyone knows it. Everyone.

Like I said in a previous post:

Republicans think Obama and his wife are "uppity".

Uppity????

Uppity????

Then there's "Confederate Month".

Black leaders call for governor to resign over Confederate Month

Oh "Confederate Month". What "fun"!

John Kerry, for starters.

why is it OK with you right wingers that the children of our president have been exposed to dnager by the media?

Forum List

Back