The GOP is losing it's mind over the political impact of its tax cut

I hope he can, it will be great for America. :mm:
Me too but where are they coming from when they SAY our unemployment rate is 4%?
Most of the right wing is comprised of lunatics and cretins. Once you understand that, everything they say makes sense.

I feel the same way about the Left.

After all, they swear a man can become a woman, in spite of scientific evidence. It's a model they follow in all things.
We believe in science

That is not in evidence.
What evidence are you talking about and how do you think it is being denied by the left?

Me too but where are they coming from when they SAY our unemployment rate is 4%?
Most of the right wing is comprised of lunatics and cretins. Once you understand that, everything they say makes sense.

After all, they swear a man can become a woman, in spite of scientific evidence. It's a model they follow in all things.
We believe in science

That is not in evidence.
What evidence are you talking about and how do you think it is being denied by the left?

An example was given. Satisfactorily explain how the example supports the contention that fans of that notion "believe in science", and I'll provide another.

Last edited:

We believe in science

That is not in evidence.

An example was given. Satisfactorily explain how the example supports the contention that fans of that notion "believe in science", and I'll provide another.
Well I don’t know what part of science you think the Left is denying. We are talking about gender identity and sex changes right? One is psychological and the other biological

8 y
OBAMA's record 75 straight months of 6 digit employment gains Take your greed and stick it

Obama had the slowest and shallowest economic recovery from a recession since the great depression. It was pathetic

Obama got stuck by the McConnell - Boehner/Ryan effort to make him fail. In fact, he did not fail and will be judged as a near great President for rescuing us from The Great Recession he inherited. The Right Wing Republican Racists wanted the power back that they felt they were entitled to, and used every machination they could to stifle our recovery, to wit: Lies, big lies, damn lies, rumor, innuendos and assassinations of character. .

Eight years of W was the fault of Republicans.

Eight years of Obama was the fault of Republicans.

Democrats are never responsible for anything that you did
8 years of a man in office like obama rather than a low life piece of garbage like trump would be a great thing Wish O had another 8

You hate Trump. Got it. It's not like that was new.

Your Trump Derangement Syndrome doesn't interest me. Make a point
Is Trump going to run as John Barron when his term is over? Doesn't take much to hate trump

We believe in science

That is not in evidence.

Well I don’t know what part of science you think the Left is denying.

Then you are merely being silly.

We believe in science

That is not in evidence.

No I’m being serious and looking for a straight forward answer. Why do we need all these pointless back and forths? Can you just provide a direct answer to a direct question so we can progress the conversation?

That is not in evidence.

No I’m being serious and looking for a straight forward answer. Why do we need all these pointless back and forths? Can you just provide a direct answer to a direct question so we can progress the conversation?

The science is that no matter what a man or woman does surgically or chemically to themselves, they cannot become the opposite sex. It is simply a costume. The Left insists otherwise.

Dressing up like Napoleon does not make one Napoleon.

8 y
OBAMA's record 75 straight months of 6 digit employment gains Take your greed and stick it

Obama had the slowest and shallowest economic recovery from a recession since the great depression. It was pathetic

Obama got stuck by the McConnell - Boehner/Ryan effort to make him fail. In fact, he did not fail and will be judged as a near great President for rescuing us from The Great Recession he inherited. The Right Wing Republican Racists wanted the power back that they felt they were entitled to, and used every machination they could to stifle our recovery, to wit: Lies, big lies, damn lies, rumor, innuendos and assassinations of character. .

8 years of a man in office like obama rather than a low life piece of garbage like trump would be a great thing Wish O had another 8

Hate is a very strong emotion, there is however nothing to like about Trump.!

He is a bully, inept, incompetent, divisive and mendacious; he cannot learn from his missteps, he has offended our allies, baited our foes and attacks everyone and each institution which doesn't kiss his ass. He claims to be the law and order President - total bullshit, he wants his orders followed and total loyalty from those he consider inferiors and attacks their character if they dare to disagree with him.

The science is that no matter what a man or woman does surgically or chemically to themselves, they cannot become the opposite sex. It is simply a costume. The Left insists otherwise.

I don’t think many people think that transsexuals magically become the other sex. I, for example, jjust support their right to convert or identify as the opposite sex if that what they want to do. They don’t impact you so why do you try so hard to demonize them?

8 y

He is a bully, inept, incompetent, divisive and mendacious; he cannot learn from his missteps, he has offended our allies, baited our foes and attacks everyone and each institution which doesn't kiss his ass. He claims to be the law and order President - total bullshit, he wants his orders followed and total loyalty from those he consider inferiors and attacks their character if they dare to disagree with him.
And those are his good points

8 y

Everything you just said is wrong.

I don’t think many people think that transsexuals magically become the other sex. I, for example, jjust support their right to convert or identify as the opposite sex if that what they want to do. They don’t impact you so why do you try so hard to demonize them?

I disagree, but regardless that is how they are presented, and no one should be forced by law to accept their delusion as reality.

Everything impacts the society in which I live, ergo I will express my opinion of it.

8 y

Billy I've been with you here and the other place for 10-15 years I know you're smarter than not to believe what the other poster said was mostly true,,, loyalty over excellence is his style

8 y

Billy I've been with you here and the other place for 10-15 years I know you're smarter than not to believe what the other poster said was mostly true,,, loyalty over excellence is his style

No, it's not.

I disagree, but regardless that is how they are presented, and no one should be forced by law to accept their delusion as reality.

Everything impacts the society in which I live, ergo I will express my opinion of it.
Which law states that you are forced to accept their delusion as reality?

We believe in science

That is not in evidence.

Well I don’t know what part of science you think the Left is denying. We are talking about gender identity and sex changes right? One is psychological and the other biological
You think gender identity is only psychological?

8 y

Is Trump going to run as John Barron when his term is over? Doesn't take much to hate trump

The only value in the Trump Derangement Syndrome crowd is to laugh at you and how hypocritical, angry, stupid and delusional you are.

Hey edward, what is 2 + 2?

Eddie: Cucumber!

8 y

That you don't remotely recognize the tyrant that Obama was to his enemies, which is anyone who didn't support him, shows that yes, you just hate Trump. And yes, that is in the full glory of what the word hate means, as you pointed out

Forum List

Back