🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The GOP is losing it's mind over the political impact of its tax cut

8 y
Obama got stuck by the McConnell - Boehner/Ryan effort to make him fail. In fact, he did not fail and will be judged as a near great President for rescuing us from The Great Recession he inherited. The Right Wing Republican Racists wanted the power back that they felt they were entitled to, and used every machination they could to stifle our recovery, to wit: Lies, big lies, damn lies, rumor, innuendos and assassinations of character. .

Eight years of W was the fault of Republicans.

Eight years of Obama was the fault of Republicans.

Democrats are never responsible for anything that you did

8 years of a man in office like obama rather than a low life piece of garbage like trump would be a great thing Wish O had another 8

You hate Trump. Got it. It's not like that was new.

Your Trump Derangement Syndrome doesn't interest me. Make a point

Hate is a very strong emotion, there is however nothing to like about Trump.!

He is a bully, inept, incompetent, divisive and mendacious; he cannot learn from his missteps, he has offended our allies, baited our foes and attacks everyone and each institution which doesn't kiss his ass. He claims to be the law and order President - total bullshit, he wants his orders followed and total loyalty from those he consider inferiors and attacks their character if they dare to disagree with him.
And those are his good points

8 y
Obama got stuck by the McConnell - Boehner/Ryan effort to make him fail. In fact, he did not fail and will be judged as a near great President for rescuing us from The Great Recession he inherited. The Right Wing Republican Racists wanted the power back that they felt they were entitled to, and used every machination they could to stifle our recovery, to wit: Lies, big lies, damn lies, rumor, innuendos and assassinations of character. .

8 years of a man in office like obama rather than a low life piece of garbage like trump would be a great thing Wish O had another 8

He is a bully, inept, incompetent, divisive and mendacious; he cannot learn from his missteps, he has offended our allies, baited our foes and attacks everyone and each institution which doesn't kiss his ass. He claims to be the law and order President - total bullshit, he wants his orders followed and total loyalty from those he consider inferiors and attacks their character if they dare to disagree with him.

That you don't remotely recognize the tyrant that Obama was to his enemies, which is anyone who didn't support him, shows that yes, you just hate Trump. And yes, that is in the full glory of what the word hate means, as you pointed out

Name those who Obama publicly, obsessively and compulsively attacked, or be known as the liar!

Trump assassinates the character of everyone who doesn't kiss his ass. Only lying fools believe otherwise.

8 y

That you don't remotely recognize the tyrant that Obama was to his enemies, which is anyone who didn't support him, shows that yes, you just hate Trump. And yes, that is in the full glory of what the word hate means, as you pointed out

Name those who Obama publicly, obsessively and compulsively attacked, or be known as the liar!

Trump assassinates the character of everyone who doesn't kiss his ass. Only lying fools believe otherwise.

So you think that being a tyrant is just about what you publicly say about them. Sure it is, Sparky.

Look, you hate the guy. You have every right to do that. Just stop lying about it. You are filled with hatred, rage and loathing. You are incapable of assessing anything does outside that context.

I didn't vote for him in 2016 because of his free trade policies and his past attitude to women. I have said that I will probably vote for him in 2020 if he builds the wall. I probably won't if he doesn't. It's up to him. But I don't blindly love or hate him like you blindly love Obama and hate Trump

8 y

So you think that being a tyrant is just about what you publicly say about them. Sure it is, Sparky.

Look, you hate the guy. You have every right to do that. Just stop lying about it. You are filled with hatred, rage and loathing. You are incapable of assessing anything does outside that context.

I didn't vote for him in 2016 because of his free trade policies and his past attitude to women. I have said that I will probably vote for him in 2020 if he builds the wall. I probably won't if he doesn't. It's up to him. But I don't blindly love or hate him like you blindly love Obama and hate Trump

Love and hate are intense emotions, in fact I don't hate anyone and my love is limited to my family. You are full of shit and have no ideas, only biased opinions supported by personal attacks on the person, never on the merits of their post.

Most of what Trump has done during his first 17 months in office is to destroy much of what made American great. He attacks others, as do you, who don't support his opinions, which in all honesty are formed in a cloud of narcissism.

Leaders don't ask "how does this effect me", leaders seek to make decisions on the good v. bad possible outcome. The only decisions made by Trump are made when he decides doing X is good for him, and yet when the wind blows in a different direction, he flips and changes his decision.

Only a FOOL or an anarchist still supports Trump and the chaos he has created.

Love and hate are intense emotions, in fact I don't hate anyone and my love is limited to my family

Most of what Trump has done during his first 17 months in office is to destroy much of what made American great

You're delusional. Trump has done little different than Obama, W or Slick. If you said that about all of them, I could agree it's not necessarily hate. But for you to defend Obama and claim this about doing as little different as Trump has done than the other three can only be explained one way. Hatred.

I hope you're at least honest with yourself even if you're not big enough to do it on the board

We believe in science

That is not in evidence.
What evidence are you talking about and how do you think it is being denied by the left?

An example was given. Satisfactorily explain how the example supports the contention that fans of that notion "believe in science", and I'll provide another.
Well I don’t know what part of science you think the Left is denying. We are talking about gender identity and sex changes right? One is psychological and the other biological
You think gender identity is only psychological?
I think it could very well be a combo of both, biology and psychology... either way it doesn’t matter much to me. If somebody feels a certain way and wants to act on it then who am I to tell them they can’t. As long as it doesn’t inflict harm on others it’s really none of my business. “To each their own”

8 y

So when challenged to prove your claim or be known as a kazzer — you choose kazzing.

Who didn’t see that coming?
icon_rolleyes.gif

Moron.

No one said the economy was better then than it is today. You really do have shit for brains
The one that has shit for brains is the one that connects today's economy with a president that has been out of office for over a year....especially when Obama showed no intention of correcting his sluggish economy....dumbshit!!!! Get it through your head idiot...the side that survives and thrives on the backs of the poor...the side that fishes for votes in the slums of America do not want a growing prosperous American economy....moron.....

Moron.

No one said the economy was better then than it is today. You really do have shit for brains
The one that has shit for brains is the one that connects today's economy with a president that has been out of office for over a year....especially when Obama showed no intention of correcting his sluggish economy....dumbshit!!!! Get it through your head idiot...the side that survives and thrives on the backs of the poor...the side that fishes for votes in the slums of America do not want a growing prosperous American economy....moron.....
^ ^ ^ ^ ^
l3ol6.gif

And yet, Obama holds the record for the longest consecutive streak of job growth — 76 months
When you are at less than a 2% economic growth rate and you have nearly 10% unemployment there is really no where to go but up....but he didn't do shit to help the economy...if he had Hillary would be president today....dupe!

Most of the right wing is comprised of lunatics and cretins. Once you understand that, everything they say makes sense.
The people of America are feeling better doing better and living better with hope for a better life ahead...sorry Obama butt licker....the people were not satisfied with Obama's new normal economy of low expectations....that's not our values moron....

Most of the right wing is comprised of lunatics and cretins. Once you understand that, everything they say makes sense.
The people of America are feeling better doing better and living better with hope for a better life ahead...sorry Obama butt licker....the people were not satisfied with Obama's new normal economy of low expectations....that's not our values moron....
The only expectations republicans have is to payoff their donors.
No evidence the tax cut is working.
And AT&T is preparing for layoffs, walking back their promises.

And yet, Obama holds the record for the longest consecutive streak of job growth — 76 months
When you are at less than a 2% economic growth rate and you have nearly 10% unemployment there is really no where to go but up....but he didn't do shit to help the economy...if he had Hillary would be president today....dupe!
And when you get handed a good economy, it’s not much effort to keep the trend going.

LOLOL

Spits an ignorant sycophant.

Actually, only 30% feel we’re heading in the right direction, down from 33% just before Trump was elected president.

Only 28% express satisfaction in consumer confidence. That’s down from 37%.

Approval of Trump’s handling of the economy: 48%

Job approval: 42%, down from 46%.

PollingReport.com
RealClearPolitics - Election Other - President Trump Job Approval

Not exactly the glowing report card you tried to paint.

LOLOL

Actually, only 30% feel we’re heading in the right direction, down from 33% just before Trump was elected president.

PollingReport.com

Please rely on your polling, as you did in the last election.

LOLOL

PollingReport.com

Please rely on your polling, as you did in the last election.
The polling was pretty accurate actually; when you consider polls are snapshots of the moment — and in the final moments, accurately predicted Hillary would win the popular vote by 3.2 points ... she won it by 2.1points.

The pollsters, on the other hand, who read into the polls to claim a Clinton victory was all but certain, were off.

The tax cuts are working even before they take effect....look at the unemployment rate....look at the help wanted signs and the filled commercial property...look at how new businesses are popping up everywhere...only a fool and a tool of the establishment whores in DC can find fault with people being in control of more of their own hard earned money....wake up and stop being a fucking DC tool....

You sir are an ignoramus for whom believing is seeing.

Unemployment rate has been steadily coming down since 2010. In 2017 we made less jobs than in each of 6 years before it.

And government has no place in people’s personal lives... Keep your political correctness to yourselves

Really? Then you must really hate President Trump. He's fucked up the lives of millions of immigrants, and citizens in CA and NY whose financial planning has gone upside down by his faux tax bill.

Forum List

Back